Author Topic: Nice try P and G.  (Read 3813 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Nice try P and G.
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 06:46:09 PM »
No, now what I'm saying is you're a fucking idiot, I don't have the patience to translate every post into "retard" so you can understand....run along..

this got nothing to do with me, it's about you makin fun of people whos not popular on a msg board. in other words - its important for you otherwise you wouldnt said so.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 07:08:16 PM »
this got nothing to do with me, it's about you makin fun of people whos not popular on a msg board. in other words - its important for you otherwise you wouldnt said so.

No, now what I'm saying is you're a fucking idiot, I don't have the patience to translate every post into "retard" so you can understand....run along..
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 07:21:52 PM »

it's like this - either you explain why you made it a point that he's not liked around here, or you lose this argument. thats it.
replying stuff like "you're a fucking idiot" or "i don't have the patience" just means you got owned.

hope this helps.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 07:29:10 PM »
it's like this - either you explain why you made it a point that he's not liked around here, or you lose this argument. thats it.
replying stuff like "you're a fucking idiot" or "i don't have the patience" just means you got owned.

hope this helps.

I will explain nothing to you, if you can't understand what is written, you are a moron.

Hope that helped
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 07:31:35 PM »
I will explain nothing to you, if you can't understand what is written, you are a moron.

Hope that helped

then you'll lose the argument. you brought it up - that he isnt popular here. and for it to be a point, popular needs to be WORTH something.
in other words - to you - it's a big deal to be popular on a msg board, such a big deal that you use it as a point, and an argument against others.

now thats sad.  :-\
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 07:39:08 PM »
then you'll lose the argument. you brought it up - that he isnt popular here. and for it to be a point, popular needs to be WORTH something.
in other words - to you - it's a big deal to be popular on a msg board, such a big deal that you use it as a point, and an argument against others.

now thats sad.  :-\
What is sad is that you just don't get it, and I can't speak remedial english to get the point across, your "ownings" and "Iwin the argument" just shows how serious you are about being here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 07:42:27 PM »
What is sad is that you just don't get it, and I can't speak remedial english to get the point across, your "ownings" and "Iwin the argument" just shows how serious you are about being here.

so basically whenever you get ridiculed and owned, people take this place too seriously, you rather that didnt happen right?

::)

"oh shit, bluto owned me, ill stalk him for 6 months! that'll show him i dont take this place so SERIOUSLY!"

Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »
so basically whenever you get ridiculed and owned, people take this place too seriously, you rather that didnt happen right?

::)

"oh shit, bluto owned me, ill stalk him for 6 months! that'll show him i dont take this place so SERIOUSLY!"

This is what happens when morons get internet access....how's your helmet fit you? Too tight?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »
This is what happens when morons get internet access....how's your helmet fit you? Too tight?

yeah i noticed you just got yours, registered less than a year ago... how you enjoying internet so far?
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 07:50:01 PM »
yeah i noticed you just got yours, registered less than a year ago... how you enjoying internet so far?
Was OK, until some guy started stalking my every posts and is obsessed with me. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 07:53:28 PM »
Was OK, until some guy started stalking my every posts and is obsessed with me. ::)

you've been bitching for my attention for 6 months, why are you not happy?
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 07:55:13 PM »
you've been bitching for my attention for 6 months, why are you not happy?

"bithing for your attention"?? hahahaha you give yourself too much credit, I couldn't care less about you.hahhaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »
"bithing for your attention"?? hahahaha you give yourself too much credit, I couldn't care less about you.hahhaa

thats why you make so many posts and threads about me, to show EVERYONE that you "don't care"  ::)

sounds like a great strategy! really convincing.
Z

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »
dont even bother argueing with bluto chaos-----he loves it, he'll just follow you around like a retarded annoying little dog begging to get kicked over and over again

I think he loves the abuse, cause he sure is obessive about someone when they respond to him once :-\ :-X :-X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 05:11:37 AM »
dont even bother argueing with bluto chaos-----he loves it, he'll just follow you around like a retarded annoying little dog begging to get kicked over and over again

I think he loves the abuse, cause he sure is obessive about someone when they respond to him once :-\ :-X :-X

this is the same argument i used against berzerkfury when i called him a swinging punching bag. come up with something original for christ sake.
or go back to posting pics of dog you retard haha.
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2007, 12:24:54 PM »

I noticed that, he is quite the delusional little queer. I think he's a lot like pumphard, he needs the abuse to "get off" :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!