Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

DL's on back day?

(1/4) > >>

TNTBOOM:
i usually start my back work out with DL's
is this a good idea ?
or does it takes away the strength for my back work out?

???

weedoutheweak:
I am willing to guess if you're asking this, then you're probbaly a n00b.  Hey have fun blowing thousands of dollars at a chiropractor down the road.   

Overload:
yes and yes

i alternate them every now and again but i usually do them first in my back routine. make sure you warm up well before going heavy.

i have noticed that when i do deads at the end of my workout my other lifts are a "little" stronger or i get more reps. so yes i believe they can drain you depending on how heavy you go. i consider deadlifts the best back builder out there so i like doing them first when i'm strongest. it is good to switch it up just like any other routine.

8)

weedouthehomo:

--- Quote from: weedoutheweak on September 22, 2005, 04:36:28 AM ---I am willing to guess if you're asking this, then you're probbaly a n00b.  Hey have fun blowing thousands of dollars at a chiropractor down the road.   

--- End quote ---
You know its sad how kids find there way onto websites and start posting bullshit smart ass remarks.  I dont think I've read a single post of yours that was even slightly informative, do you even lift weights?  Get a life you little homo loser.

NoCalBbEr:
i've always done deads first but once in a while i'll do them last. just for a change or i might of, wanted to work on my lats a bit. its doesnt matter in what order but you need to do them to get a big back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version