Author Topic: Kevin Levrone on Crank Yankers?  (Read 10848 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Kevin Levrone on Crank Yankers?
« on: December 05, 2005, 01:58:24 AM »
I just saw a christmas episode of Crank Yankers where Niles Standish calls Levrone and says he wants a dozen bodybuilers to pull a sleigh like rain deer. Levrone says he has a 57 inch chest and that he's a sexy bodybuilder and sings Jingle Bells. Niles Standish says "oh want to be Rudolph. After all the stupidity Levrone says he wants 25K to do it and to send him the contract. Niles also says "can i ride  you bareback?" Levrone says no. Was is really Levrone?

In the beginning of the bit they show the Man-to Lay Bay hotel and it says welcome Mr. Olympia contestants.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Kevin Levrone on Crank Yankers?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 10:31:24 AM »
i think i read about it in flex.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 01:14:26 PM »
yeah it was him

kevin owned them by saying he wanted 25 grand 8)

E

E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 01:25:45 PM »
he didn't exactly own them because he seemed to be willing to do a lot of stuff. when the guy started getting too homo that's when kevin started to talk about money. and his answer to "can i ride you bareback?" was a pretty weak "no". he obviously knew the guy wanted gay stuff because he said "What do you bench press?" and Kevin answered "I consider myself a sexy bodybuilder".

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 02:07:05 PM »
yeah it was him

kevin owned them by saying he wanted 25 grand 8)

E

Levrone was pwned there.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 11:49:30 PM »
Niles Standish always devolves into a weak bunch of innuendo based requests.  He is amusing at the start though.. generally.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 01:16:49 AM »
Kevin was owned. Niles is Sir Duchaine btw.
"Shut the F up and train"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 09:54:09 PM »
E

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2006, 01:26:48 PM »
what does pwned mean?  sorry

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »
it's something that i was shocked that anyone over 20 years old uses. to my understanding it means owned but the p i guess is for playstation cause playstation players use it. by the way when are people going to realize that the PC is 100 times better for gaming? true you have to buy expensive hardware to have the best graphics but the games on PC are unbeatable in depth and quality. of course if your idea of gaming is to have a button smashing good time then stick to a console. and the keyboard/mouse is MUCH better than the gamepad for most games exept fight sims. for those who say it's not... it's like anything else, you gotta get used to it.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 01:42:38 AM »
The puppet was fuken cool. It actually looked like Kev. The had the big ass shoulders and the little waist. They had it moving his pecs and flexing it was funny. The episode in on ondemand or indemand whatever its called.

They also had another puppet in the background that was raging out of his mind. He was downing supplements straight from the bottles and ramming his head into mirrors and sh$t.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 06:19:00 AM »
what does pwned mean?  sorry

Nerd talk for owned.  It does not have anything to do with playstation - never did.  The origin of it is unclear but it was from a PC game where somebody misspelled owned.

Whilst enjoying pc games the benefits of consoles are obvious, they are instantly engaging and much cheaper to turn on and start playing from the get go.  All games are written to perform on exact same hardware, there is very little framerate tweaking required.. no upgrading or that nonsense.  So thats the virtue of a console.  Sitting at a computer is also mostly anti-social and consoles lend a bit better to multiplayer (though pcs are fantastic for internet play).

Since this has been bumped has anybody obtained a copy? (either audio or video will do)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 08:34:26 PM »
Someone please get a clip and put it on here..  I wanna see this.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 11:57:44 PM »
Someone please get a clip and put it on here..  I wanna see this.
yes, me too
d[-_-]b actin all cool

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2006, 10:56:15 AM »
As for the title of that TV show, it reminds me of the name of a dirty video: CRACK SNACKERS.  LOL