Author Topic: My New Personal Phone- Umidigi A3S - 58 Dollars !!  (Read 1646 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
My New Personal Phone- Umidigi A3S - 58 Dollars !!
« on: July 31, 2021, 06:36:28 PM »
I keep a secondary phone phone around with a $4.50 monthly plan so that i don't have to give out my work phone number and as a backup in case the other one gets busted.  I recently bought a off brand Unidigi A3S phone to replace my other one.  I paid 58 bucks for this phone and it runs faster than my Samsung S8 that i bought a few years ago for $840.  Has a fingerprint scanner, dual sim, Face ID ,expandable SD memory to 256GB, and 6.3 inch screen....even a good old headphone jack.  To top it off, has a case and screen protector that came with it and its a good one.  Only downside is that there is no wireless charging , not 5G, no included soiled underwear from Nasser and it takes a long time to charge although it has a super long battery life.   Goes to show that you dont need to spend 1000 bucks on a phone.

So...58 dollar phone with 4.50 monthly service and this is my personal cell...i cant imagine what these welfare and job dodgers are complaining about not having shit

A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: My New Personal Phone- Umidigi A3S - 58 Dollars !!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 06:46:46 PM »
I keep a secondary phone phone around with a $4.50 monthly plan so that i don't have to give out my work phone number and as a backup in case the other one gets busted.  I recently bought a off brand Unidigi A3S phone to replace my other one.  I paid 58 bucks for this phone and it runs faster than my Samsung S8 that i bought a few years ago for $840.  Has a fingerprint scanner, dual sim, Face ID ,expandable SD memory to 256GB, and 6.3 inch screen....even a good old headphone jack.  To top it off, has a case and screen protector that came with it and its a good one.  Only downside is that there is no wireless charging , not 5G, no included sooled underwear from Nasser and it takes a long time to charge although it has a super long battery life.   Goes to show that you dont need to spend 1000 bucks on a phone.

So...58 dollar phone with 4.50 monthly service and this is my personal cell...i cant imagine what these welfare and job dodgers are complaining about not having shit

Which flea market did you get that from, and was The Honky Tonk Man there signing autographs?
~

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 06:59:05 PM »
Which flea market did you get that from, and was The Honky Tonk Man there signing autographs?

Brand new from Umidigi.  They have facility in Texas
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 07:33:42 PM »
Why would you pay $800 for a phone that isn't an iphone?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 07:38:28 PM »
Sounds Chinese.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 11:49:14 PM »
Why would you pay $800 for a phone that isn't an iphone?

It actually has all to do with me buying my home.  I have no cable, DSL, or fiber to connect to.  I bought the S8 because with Samsung Dex, I could convert it into a computer at the tim so i could still run my business.

Nowadays, I utilize LTE data in my house which is now more prominent and available
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 01:32:14 AM »
technically mobile vehicles such as trailers are not counted as "home" Vince

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2021, 02:08:04 AM »
Looks to record OK Vince, as good as any iPhone, etc.
The video you made on the SAT AM breakfast was good.

The King of Frugal. Smart stuff...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 02:10:56 AM »
I keep a secondary phone phone around with a $4.50 monthly plan so that i don't have to give out my work phone number and as a backup in case the other one gets busted.  I recently bought a off brand Unidigi A3S phone to replace my other one.  I paid 58 bucks for this phone and it runs faster than my Samsung S8 that i bought a few years ago for $840.  Has a fingerprint scanner, dual sim, Face ID ,expandable SD memory to 256GB, and 6.3 inch screen....even a good old headphone jack.  To top it off, has a case and screen protector that came with it and its a good one.  Only downside is that there is no wireless charging , not 5G, no included soiled underwear from Nasser and it takes a long time to charge although it has a super long battery life.   Goes to show that you dont need to spend 1000 bucks on a phone.

welcome to 2 years ago.why are you always so late on everything?Umidigi have been offering phones that cheap for a couple of years now.You need to research more and not go by what people around you talk about to stay ahead of the game.95% of the shit you say on here has been known for years by people who educate themselves.Theres a reason you live in a trailer and are not retired.I like to give you a chance, but Ive watched for 15yrs now as you peddle old info as if its brand new and you are ahead of the game. Its just laziness.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2021, 04:33:38 AM »
Not up on tech stuff but can you take this phone to a typical provider like Verizon and get it hooked up?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2021, 04:43:02 AM »
Vince, aren't Obama phones a free service?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2021, 04:48:14 AM »
Vincel paying a hillbilly 800 for phone up his rear end sounds like the real story
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2021, 05:05:25 AM »
Nice, Vince.

Seriously, I dig your style of economizing. 

You probably said this before but what carrier is your plan?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2021, 05:08:49 AM »
Nice, Vince.

Cricket the local trailer park sattelite is good
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2021, 05:25:37 AM »

Brand new from Umidigi.  They have facility in Texas

Well done, sir
~

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 06:47:26 AM »
Not up on tech stuff but can you take this phone to a typical provider like Verizon and get it hooked up?
Doesn't work on Verizon or CDMA.  I have it hooked up to Tello.  500mb of data and 100 minutes talk unlimited text plan
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2021, 06:49:06 AM »
welcome to 2 years ago.why are you always so late on everything?Umidigi have been offering phones that cheap for a couple of years now.You need to research more and not go by what people around you talk about to stay ahead of the game.95% of the shit you say on here has been known for years by people who educate themselves.Theres a reason you live in a trailer and are not retired.I like to give you a chance, but Ive watched for 15yrs now as you peddle old info as if its brand new and you are ahead of the game. Its just laziness.

???  You went into that rant over a cell phone?  🙄
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2021, 07:14:45 AM »
Nice, Vince.

I actually use 3 different carriers.   I have two 100 GB data plans with Cricket.  One is attached to my Category 12 Pepwave Enterprise Router that I use exclusively for work.  The other is attached to a cheap Toushi 4G LTE router which is used for home use.  I'm going to change it out for a Pepwave Balance 30X router pretty soon so I can use the new Verizon plans along with getting back to gaming.

I have my main work/personal phone with Verizon.  I also have a Jetpack which I will cut off soon when I get the Pepwave Balance, I also have a 15gb data plan that is in my work router as a backup.

Finally, for my private personal phone , the Umidigi..I have a $4.50 monthly plan with Tello...will go up to $6.00 soon

It sounds expensive and complicated but I get a stipend for work use and 50% off Verizon plans.  But being out in the country with no cable, DSL, etc....I only have LTE cellular data
available...but working in the telecommunications industry for years, I can really get things done
A

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2021, 07:31:26 AM »
Seems like common sense to me if you just need something functional and don't care about branding

All my kids insist on iPhones, but for years now I've 'managed' with whatever the latest Chinese PoS battery monster is - I'm talking 10,000mAh minimum, giving me days between charges - ideally once or twice a week

As Vince says, these things often come over-specced - I've got a 48Mp camera which is ridiculous overkill, and I think 128Gb storage I will never come close to filling

And if I lose/break it?  F*ck it  Even a mugger would hand it back once he realised LOL ;D

T

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2021, 08:26:27 AM »

???  You went into that rant over a cell phone?  🙄

no, its just reading your bs recently about your ground breaking info on how to eat cheap etc.You always try to make it sound like you are a guru ahead of the game, when you could have been using cheap chinese phones for years instead of wasting money on an s8 etc.Usually I roll my eyes at your threads but at some point someone needs to tell you to dig a little deeper so you discover trends before the average housewife does, and then try and paint it as being a trend setter.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2021, 08:37:23 AM »
Talked to my son about the phone who is a tech head. He said all data is exposed to the Chinese government with these phones. I would buy anything with a credit card on that phone.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 08:44:33 AM »
no, its just reading your bs recently about your ground breaking info on how to eat cheap etc.You always try to make it sound like you are a guru ahead of the game, when you could have been using cheap chinese phones for years instead of wasting money on an s8 etc.Usually I roll my eyes at your threads but at some point someone needs to tell you to dig a little deeper so you discover trends before the average housewife does, and then try and paint it as being a trend setter.

Exactly dude is the biggest bullshitter on getbig.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2021, 08:53:34 AM »
Exactly dude is the biggest bullshitter on getbig.
I think he is a little slow. He thinks he is a successful businessman.
He makes a Nigerian trinket peddler at a flea market look like Gordon Gecko.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2021, 09:21:33 AM »
Talked to my son about the phone who is a tech head. He said all data is exposed to the Chinese government with these phones. I would buy anything with a credit card on that phone.

Too late for that.  Practically every phone ev n Apple is made in China.  I only use an Amex Gold for the vast majority of my purchases so I know I have fraud protection if someone gets my information.  You can also install some digital secure software as well
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2021, 09:25:21 AM »
I think he is a little slow. He thinks he is a successful businessman.
He makes a Nigerian trinket peddler at a flea market look like Gordon Gecko.

You stock shelves at Walmart.

You faked your death for attention.

Vince Goodrum will always be better than you in every way.