Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Bret Contreras, also known as Mr. Cop A. Feel

<< < (2/6) > >>

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: Dokey111 on September 17, 2021, 05:09:15 AM ---no i didn't watch but it looks like incel vs. chad?

--- End quote ---

It is. Those incel types are like women in that they’re always expert in how everyone should do everything without themselves ever doing these things.

Hypertrophy:

--- Quote from: Thin Lizzy on September 17, 2021, 05:32:40 AM ---It is. Those incel types are like women in that they’re always expert in how everyone should do everything without themselves ever doing these things.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a typical leftist, lol

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Thin Lizzy on September 17, 2021, 05:32:40 AM ---It is. Those incel types are like women in that they’re always expert in how everyone should do everything without themselves ever doing these things.

--- End quote ---

Jesus this guy is an absolute pansy!

I couldn't watch the entire video, but it's obvious he is still a virgin and has a lust for men with beards.

Get a life.

Royalty:
If any GetBig warrior can somehow manage to battle their way through the entire video, please explain to us what happened with Bret. From what I understand so far, someone was doing squats, and Bret spotted them.

Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: Royalty on September 17, 2021, 04:01:24 PM ---If any GetBig warrior can somehow manage to battle their way through the entire video, please explain to us what happened with Bret. From what I understand so far, someone was doing squats, and Bret spotted them.

--- End quote ---

I scrubbed through a lot of it because the guy was such a simp, but the worst part seems to be when Brett put his hand on a woman’s lower back while she was doing a glute exercise.

The woman didn’t seem to have a problem with it so I don’t know why this shithead felt the need to make a YouTube about it.

The squat part was the most ridiculous. He’s training the woman. Should he be standing in another room?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version