Author Topic: Womens Number 1 Issue in the Election is Abortion  (Read 2296 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Womens Number 1 Issue in the Election is Abortion
« on: October 18, 2012, 07:15:24 PM »
Congrats Obama/lib media you have successfully waived a shiny object and distracted women voters from your horrible record and the fact you have no plan at all moving forward.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Womens Number 1 Issue in the Election is Abortion
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 07:30:39 PM »
America is doomed man. I should've been born 100 years ago.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 07:32:59 PM »
Forgive me for my ignorance, but who really gives a fuck about Abortion either way?  I think women absolutely should have the right to choose, but really who gives a shit with all the pressing issues right now?

These whores act like abortion is a standard, monthly necessity or something.   :-X

No one gave a shit when they passed the Patriot Act, or the Military Authorization Act, but when it comes to Abortion they suddenly care about their "rights".  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 07:42:17 PM »
Congrats Obama/lib media you have successfully waived a shiny object and distracted women voters from your horrible record and the fact you have no plan at all moving forward.

LOL - great job insulting all women in only one sentence

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »
Tony doesn't get it. He seems to think Abortion is the #1 issue for women, when in reality women are saying if I have to choose between Obama & Romney, give me Obama.

btw - I just saw the 2nd Presidential debate. Good grief, I can't believe I never realized til now what a whiny little pantywaist Romney is. Good Grief what a little prat!  ::)

Thank Goodness he's worth multiple millions. I don't see how his wife could put up with him otherwise. That man, ...and I use the term quite loosely could definitely use a few more hairs on his knuckles.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 03:56:36 PM »
LOL - great job insulting all women in only one sentence
not all women only like 34% but still if that is the number 1 issue for them in this election then I dont have any problem at all insulting them straw

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »
Tony doesn't get it. He seems to think Abortion is the #1 issue for women, when in reality women are saying if I have to choose between Obama & Romney, give me Obama.

btw - I just saw the 2nd Presidential debate. Good grief, I can't believe I never realized til now what a whiny little pantywaist Romney is. Good Grief what a little prat!  ::)

Thank Goodness he's worth multiple millions. I don't see how his wife could put up with him otherwise. That man, ...and I use the term quite loosely could definitely use a few more hairs on his knuckles.
LOL first of all you seem to think that of the 34% all of them are pro choice, actually its split pretty much down the middle with women these days pro choice/pro life so 17% of those women are probably pro life

either way their idiots if this is the number 1 issue in the election...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 05:20:50 PM »
not all women only like 34% but still if that is the number 1 issue for them in this election then I dont have any problem at all insulting them straw

where did you get that # and who are you to declare what anyone's #1 issue should or should not be

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 06:01:20 PM »
where did you get that # and who are you to declare what anyone's #1 issue should or should not be
your buddies over at CNN...

Im TonyMOTHERFUCKINGMctones bitch!!!!

just joking, look dude even if romney/ryan do win how are abortion rights going to change?

its a shiny distraction and nothing more.

Even if it wasnt the economy should logically be the first thing on everyones minds. you can prevent a pregnancy in good or in bad times, but its much harder to raise a kid in shitty times like we are in...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 06:05:03 PM »
Do more women get abortions than I know of?

I just assumed it was like 1 in 500?

Are these bitches doing this shit yearly?   ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 06:10:32 PM »
just joking, look dude even if romney/ryan do win how are abortion rights going to change?

???

Romney would appoint pro-life SCOTUS.   Probably 2 of them.

Repubs congress would send over another anti-abortion bill.  Repub senate would pass it.

Romney said as president, he would pass it.  SCOTUS would uphold any challenges.  Roe vs Wade would be over in the USA.  No matter where you stand on the issue, it's tough to deny it could very easily change in the next presidency.

I try to avoid the issue... just not something I can really wrap my mind around, hence I never argue it on getbig.   But the reality is that the roe vs wade could be overturned under a President Romney, he's already said it.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 06:11:24 PM »
The problem with women is that they're born with 4 lips instead of 2.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 06:18:25 PM »
???

Romney would appoint pro-life SCOTUS.   Probably 2 of them.

Repubs congress would send over another anti-abortion bill.  Repub senate would pass it.

Romney said as president, he would pass it.  SCOTUS would uphold any challenges.  Roe vs Wade would be over in the USA.  No matter where you stand on the issue, it's tough to deny it could very easily change in the next presidency.

I try to avoid the issue... just not something I can really wrap my mind around, hence I never argue it on getbig.   But the reality is that the roe vs wade could be overturned under a President Romney, he's already said it.
so youre saying in 10 years we may have another abortion case?

LMFAO and if ROE v WADE is overturned, what happens?

it goes to the states to decide on their own?

LMFAO I swear the only way you dont get the shit beat out of you daily is your such a vagina

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 06:27:02 PM »
so youre saying in 10 years we may have another abortion case?
LMFAO and if ROE v WADE is overturned, what happen
it goes to the states to decide on their own?
LMFAO I swear the only way you dont get the shit beat out of you daily is your such a vagina

???????????????????????

In his own words, Romney said he would be 'delighted' to sign a 'nationwide ban' on 'all abortions'.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/28/se.01.html

As would the repubs in congress, and senate, and SCOTUS. 

if you are anti-abortion, then your ass love Romney - cause with repubs in both houses, he could and would enact a nationwide ban, and his SCOTUS apointees would uphold this ban.

if you are pro-abortion, you probably feel the opposite.

it's a non-issue for myself, but it's something that could happen very quickly in America with Repubs controlling everything and a SCOTUS pick or 2.  I'm not saying its wrong - i'm going out of my way to avoid any position here because, well, it goes way beyond the normal stuff we argue about on getbig.  Deep beyond belief.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 06:28:01 PM »
Many of FR claim romney is a pro choice abortionist 

???????????????????????

In his own words, Romney said he would be 'delighted' to sign a 'nationwide ban' on 'all abortions'.

if you are anti-abortion, then your ass love Romney - cause with repubs in both houses, he could and would enact a nationwide ban, and his SCOTUS apointees would uphold this ban.

it's a non-issue for myself, but it's something that could happen very quickly in America with Repubs controlling everything and a SCOTUS pick or 2.  I'm not saying its wrong - i'm going out of my way to avoid any position here because, well, it goes way beyond the normal stuff we argue about on getbig.  Deep beyond belief.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 06:39:53 PM »
Many of FR claim romney is a pro choice abortionist 

Romney is 'pliable'.   He will roll with whatever is politically convenient/available. 

If he has a Dem senate, he will compromise a great deal and probably do a fine job as a moderate president.

if he has a Repub senate, he will bend far right as they push him (he can't stand up to both houses) and he will enact much far-right policy.

he'll be whatever congress gives him.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 07:01:10 PM »

???????????????????????

he also said as a part of that statement that "if that is where the country is and there is a concensus on that issue" then he wouldnt have a problem"

Why do you leave that out you piece of shit?

he didnt say he would force down ppls throat like you are saying you fuking fairy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
he also said as a part of that statement that "if that is where the country is and there is a concensus on that issue" then he wouldnt have a problem"

Why do you leave that out you piece of shit?

he didnt say he would force down ppls throat like you are saying you fuking fairy.

"If that is where the country is" = The agenda which is decided by congress, who were elected by the majority of the population.

If america elects dem house, dem congress, dem president (think 2008), it's clear they're in a liberal place, ready for some liberal policy.  If they elect a repub prez, give the senate to the Repubs, and the Repubs keep the house - then it's pretty clear 'where' they are.  They're highly conservative.

THAT is the consensus.  Repub house passed 362 abortion bills since 2010.  I believe the senate crushed every one of them?  A repub senate would let them thru.

Tony, i'm not arguing abortion with you.  I do not know where you stand.  But I am saying that if a person is anti-abortion, they will probably see huge change on the abortion laws under Romney.   They won't see change in these laws under obama.  That's all I'm' arguing about. 

A 'consensus' is certainly achieved when repubs fill house, senate and white house.  Did you have another way of measuring a 'consensus'?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 07:12:02 PM »
"If that is where the country is" = The agenda which is decided by congress, who were elected by the majority of the population.

If america elects dem house, dem congress, dem president (think 2008), it's clear they're in a liberal place, ready for some liberal policy.  If they elect a repub prez, give the senate to the Repubs, and the Repubs keep the house - then it's pretty clear 'where' they are.  They're highly conservative.

THAT is the consensus.  Repub house passed 362 abortion bills since 2010.  I believe the senate crushed every one of them?  A repub senate would let them thru.

Tony, i'm not arguing abortion with you.  I do not know where you stand.  But I am saying that if a person is anti-abortion, they will probably see huge change on the abortion laws under Romney.   They won't see change in these laws under obama.  That's all I'm' arguing about. 

A 'consensus' is certainly achieved when repubs fill house, senate and white house.  Did you have another way of measuring a 'consensus'?
youre an idiot, what was that you said when you finally found out that obama wanted a new assault weapon ban?

"do you think congress would pass it?"

you didnt think it was significant at all since he wouldnt be able to pass it even if he did.

but now this is significant?

there wont be a change in abortion laws under romney, youre an idiot just like these women that think its the number 1 issue are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 07:38:03 PM »
youre an idiot, what was that you said when you finally found out that obama wanted a new assault weapon ban?
"do you think congress would pass it?"
you didnt think it was significant at all since he wouldnt be able to pass it even if he did.
but now this is significant?
there wont be a change in abortion laws under romney, youre an idiot just like these women that think its the number 1 issue are.

???

okay

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »
???

okay

When im gone who are you going to argu with? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 07:40:14 PM »
When im gone who are you going to argu with? 

dunno lol.

if obama wins the election, there will be nobody to attack him on a daily basis.  I guess i'll move into that role.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »
dunno lol.

if obama wins the election, there will be nobody to attack him on a daily basis.  I guess i'll move into that role.

LOL!!!!   Why not take the role over the last 4? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2012, 07:49:19 PM »
LOL!!!!   Why not take the role over the last 4? 

I think I could do a terrific job.   Maybe if romney wins, i'll become the #1 romney kneepadder on the board, just for shits n giggles :)

I will spin everything he does.   Should be fun :)

If Obama wins, I'll become 333386 here... hating on everything he does.  Would be a fun role reversal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 07:53:08 PM »
I think I could do a terrific job.   Maybe if romney wins, i'll become the #1 romney kneepadder on the board, just for shits n giggles :)

I will spin everything he does.   Should be fun :)

If Obama wins, I'll become 333386 here... hating on everything he does.  Would be a fun role reversal.

like i said at 99,999 im done