Author Topic: At least one bombing suspect supposedly muslim...  (Read 666 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
At least one bombing suspect supposedly muslim...
« on: April 19, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/stories-2-brothers-suspected-bombing-124623274.html

"I don't have a single American friend. I don't understand them." he was quoted as saying in a photo package that appeared in a Boston University student magazine in 2010.

He identified himself then as a Muslim and said he did not drink or smoke: "God said no alcohol." He said he hoped to fight for the U.S. Olympic team and become a naturalized American. He said he was studying to become an engineer.

More recently, Tamerlan — married, with a young daughter — became a more devout Muslim, according to his aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva. She told reporters outside her Toronto home Friday that the older brother had taken to praying five times a day.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: At least one bombing suspect supposedly muslim...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 05:04:54 PM »
No booze or drugs! Those are bad and against the will of Allah!

Blowing up innocent people? That's totally cool.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 05:29:57 PM »
Indeed.

And none of you aggressive right wing gun nuts have respect for the beauty of other cultures.

The real victim here is the "alleged" suspect who was killed in this matter.

He voted for Obama, so Obama is clearly not to blame here.

If Bush had not conspired with the jewish bankers and his war mongering cronies in the military industrial complex to orchestrate 911, we would never have invaded Iraq and the entire Islamic world would love the United States.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 05:30:56 PM »
No booze or drugs!

What's the point of living
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 06:06:23 AM »
Supposedly...hahahaha

How ironic that little brother's life is currently being saved in Beth ISRAEL hospital.

lol

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 10:00:38 AM »
Another Muslim blowing shit up. But remember it has nothing to do with the religion.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 10:08:36 AM »
Suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev attended a Massachusetts mosque that made a controversial deal with a Boston city agency that allowed it to buy land at a lower-than-market price in exchange for various token services to the Boston community, despite the mosque’s links to some radical anti-American figures

The 19-year-old Tsarnaev attended mosque at the Islamic Society of Boston (ISB) in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

The Daily Caller reported Friday that the ISB hosted at its satellite cultural center a book signing April 6 featuring British journalist Victoria Brittain, who has criticized the United States and United Kingdom for waging a “war against Islam” in its anti-terrorism efforts.

Ads by Google

The construction of that cultural center, which opened in Roxbury, Massachusetts in 2004 near Roxbury Community College, was marked by a controversial apparent “government subsidy” from the city of Boston to the ISB.

The Boston Redevelopment Authority, which is the city’s municipal planning agency and which is comprised of mayoral appointees, conveyed the land for the ISB’s purchase in 2000 at more than $400,000.

However, the city of Boston only charged ISB $175,000 for the land, with an agreement that the ISB perform other services for the city to make up the $225,000 remainder. The ISB agreed to deliver a series of lectures at Roxbury Community College, to assist the Roxbury Community College Foundation in its fundraising efforts, and to maintain a Boston “play area.”

The deal was later described in media coverage as “an apparent financial handout” and a “possible government subsidy” from the city of Boston to the ISB.

The ISB has raised concerns in the past for its ties to radical figures in the Muslim world.

Ads by Google

Toll Brothers New HomesView photo tours of new luxury homes & design your dream home! www.TollBrothers.com

Islamic cleric Yusuf Abdullah al-Qaradawi, who said in a 1995 speech that Islam would “conquer America” and “conquer Europe,” reportedly appeared on IRS forms as one of the ISB’s trustees.

ISB trustee Walid Fitaihi, who wrote that Jews “would be punished for their oppression, murder and rape of the worshippers of Allah,” helped broker the ISB’s deal with the Boston Redevelopment Authority.

Follow Patrick on Twitter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/city-of-boston-gave-subsidy-to-bombing-suspects-radical-mosque/#ixzz2R1ZOYIyj

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »
Even if he is Muslim, what's the big deal?

An asshole's an asshole, regardless of religion.

Fundamentalism is the problem, not religion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 10:42:59 AM »

Boston Woman Describes Visiting Home Of The Bombing Suspects

Aly Weisman|Apr. 19, 2013, 5:39 PM|9,428|16

inShare.

Email
 More

Google

The approximate location of Zubeidat Tsarnaeva's house, according to Google Maps.
Twenty-three-year-old yoga teacher Alyssa Lindley Kilzer wrote on Tumblr about when she used to visit the home of the Boston bombing suspects to get facials from their mother.

Kilzer says she got two-hour facials from Zubeidat Tsarnaeva three times a year for about five years. During this time, especially toward the beginning, the apartment was "often crowded with her two sons" (though it's not clear how long they lived with her).

Those sons, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, are suspected of placing bombs at the 2013 Boston Marathon. One died in a police shootout and the other is being hunted by police.

"It was definitely not a glamorous place to get a facial, as the 'spa' was set up in her living room, and during these years the family expanded," Kilzer writes. "The staircase was crowded with their shoes, the house filled with noises of arguing, cooking, etc. She would often apologize for this."

Kilzer says that the daughters, who are around her age, always "struck me as nice and normal," but found their arranged marriages at such a young age "disturbing," especially because they resulted in domestic violence.

During this time first one daughter and then another were set up in arranged marriages, and started having kids. This was something I found slightly disturbing, as one was just my age (18-19) and didn’t seem to be happily married. Within two years that daughter was beaten badly and eventually filed for divorce, something which was at first against her mother’s wishes ... Her younger son, Dzhokar, was most often in the room or the room next door looking after his sister’s child while I was getting my facial.

Kilzer continued to visit the family's home to receive her facials, despite the fact that Zubeidat's increasing religious fervor made her somewhat uncomfortable.

Between 2008 and 2012 I got to know her pretty well. During those 2-3 hours I spent a lot of time asking her about her personal life and her family ... she had become increasingly religious while I was in college. She often mentioned Allah, and the lessons of the Koran ... She was often fasting. She told me that she had cried for days when her oldest son, Tamerlan, told her that he wanted to move out, going against her culture’s tradition of the son staying in the house with the mother until marriage.

During one spa session, Zubeidat revealed interesting information about her family immigrating from Russia to the U.S.

She told me that she and her husband had been lawyers and political activists in Russia. They had fled the country after 'something that her husband did.' ... During this facial session she started quoting conspiracy theories, telling me that she thought 9-11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate muslims. 'It’s real,' she said, 'My son knows all about it. You can read on the internet.'

Kilzer also has memories of the brothers:

I think I only met Tamerlan twice, and he wasn’t friendly. Zubeidat certainly mentioned arguing and fighting with him, and being worried about him in general after he got his girlfriend pregnant. I never met her husband.

Ultimately, Zubeidat's "increased religious zeal and offensive political suggestions" stopped Kilzer from ever returning to the home for facials.

While Zubeidat was very good at giving facials, I can definitely say that her increased religious zeal and offensive political suggestions about 9-11 in part influenced my decision to not return to her home since January 2012 ... She was also very close with her sons and showed many signs of strong political leanings herself

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/boston-womans-tumblr-describes-the-scene-inside-home-of-bombing-suspects-2013-4#ixzz2R1iApJNr

Religion of pedos

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 11:43:51 AM »
tony, what is a realistic solution to this?