Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 38946 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #1100 on: March 25, 2024, 02:28:08 PM »
Also swallowed disgusting cokk at glory holes while wife's on deathbed... What a disgusting creature...

😱  🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮  No No No   I very much hope that he didn't do such things .

The issue of calling others a SHEEP 🐑  when he followed & believed/ believes all the lies &
Propaganda about the China Virus & cannot see / recognise he was duped.
All the info that's now out there & Still has his head up his arse.

Unbelievable. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: March 25, 2024, 05:15:35 PM »
SHEEP !! Says the man that wore a face nappy - stayed 6ft apart - was not out
after 10pm - followed the face nappy on off routine at restaurants - one way
systems in shops - 117 vaccines & boosters - followed all mandates from
the Governor & every thing MSM told him. = SHEEP.

COVID obsessed much? You obviously think about COVID much more than I ever did. Clearly it had a bigger impact on you than it did on me. And you cannot let it go.

Yes, I did some of the things you mention... no big deal to me. To date, I had two vaccines and one booster. I rarely go out after 10:00 pm anyway. Please tell me what Oregon's Governor's mandates were because they have completely slipped my mind.

Sheep is not a dirty word nor an insult in my book, so carry on acting as you always do... hamster. Am I supposed to care what you think about me or COVID? Too bad because I don't give a hoot.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1102 on: March 25, 2024, 06:57:56 PM »
COVID obsessed much? You obviously think about COVID much more than I ever did. Clearly it had a bigger impact on you than it did on me. And you cannot let it go.

Yes, I did some of the things you mention... no big deal to me. To date, I had two vaccines and one booster. I rarely go out after 10:00 pm anyway. Please tell me what Oregon's Governor's mandates were because they have completely slipped my mind.

Sheep is not a dirty word nor an insult in my book, so carry on acting as you always do... hamster. Am I supposed to care what you think about me or COVID? Too bad because I don't give a hoot.

1940s Germany  - Ring any Bells with you ?
You & All like you were just 1 or 2 steps away from going down that same road with those not vaccinated.
So yes it bothered me & always will.
Folks like you learned nothing from ww2 & how 24/7 State propaganda & mass form psychosis worked.

If there was a shred of humility or decency in you,  you'd be able to recognise & admit you were fooled
& followed stupid & dangerous propaganda.

Read The book  - Ordinary Men - Reserve police battalion 101 & The final solution in Poland.

We all know very clearly that you'd of gone along with what they were doing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1103 on: March 26, 2024, 03:19:35 PM »

1940s Germany  - Ring any Bells with you ?
You & All like you were just 1 or 2 steps away from going down that same road with those not vaccinated.
So yes it bothered me & always will.
Folks like you learned nothing from ww2 & how 24/7 State propaganda & mass form psychosis worked.

If there was a shred of humility or decency in you,  you'd be able to recognise & admit you were fooled
& followed stupid & dangerous propaganda.

Read The book  - Ordinary Men - Reserve police battalion 101 & The final solution in Poland.

We all know very clearly that you'd of gone along with what they were doing.

I was born in 1944, about a year before WWII ended. The impact of COVID on our lives is a past event. Presently, I am more concerned the future of U.S. democracy should a hoard of red hat imbeciles elect their cult leader and wannabee dictator.

'What is the point of the book Ordinary Men?
While the book discusses a specific unit, its general argument is that most people are susceptible to the pressure of a group setting and committing actions they would never do of their own volition.'

Does the Capitol riot/insurrection on January 6, 2020 ring a bell?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: March 26, 2024, 04:59:04 PM »
I was born in 1944, about a year before WWII ended. The impact of COVID on our lives is a past event. Presently, I am more concerned the future of U.S. democracy should a hoard of red hat imbeciles elect their cult leader and wannabee dictator.

'What is the point of the book Ordinary Men?
While the book discusses a specific unit, its general argument is that most people are susceptible to the pressure of a group setting and committing actions they would never do of their own volition.'

We know what you'd of been doing & who's orders you'd of followed & believed
Forget jan 6th crap for deflection.
Concentrate on your own gullibility & your ridiculous actions.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1105 on: March 26, 2024, 06:50:02 PM »

There was no insurrection, you're old enough to know better, which means you are intentionally spreading mistruths which makes you a liar.
Hope this helps. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: March 27, 2024, 04:11:04 PM »
There was no insurrection, you're old enough to know better, which means you are intentionally spreading mistruths which makes you a liar.
Hope this helps. :)

Guess we will know this for certain if and when the Supreme Court considers whether Trump should be disqualified under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment and whether the events of that day qualify as an "insurrection."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: March 27, 2024, 08:35:46 PM »
Guess we will know this for certain if and when the Supreme Court considers whether Trump should be disqualified under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment and whether the events of that day qualify as an "insurrection."

Hail Mary post of peace.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1108 on: March 27, 2024, 09:04:54 PM »
Yes, because so many of the people that have been arrested for being near the building on Jan 6th have been charged with insurrection. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1109 on: Today at 09:11:10 AM »
DemonCraps are scared:

California is preparing to defend itself — and the nation — against Trump 2.0

"Gov. Gavin Newsom is readying an army of bureaucrats to defend the state's nation-leading climate policies against a potential second Trump administration.

Newsom administration officials are keenly aware that deep-blue California is a prime target for former President Donald Trump's political diatribes and policy rollbacks — and they fully expect he'll resume his attacks on the Golden State if he wins in November."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-preparing-defend-itself-nation-090000875.html

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #1110 on: Today at 10:01:31 AM »
Newsom is busy raising hamburger prices.