Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738545 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2017, 01:52:42 PM »
That was my answer about 15 years ago. Today I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of sending our sons and daughters off to die for the elite. I'm tired of spending money fighting the next boogey man.

That's what war has been about since the beginning of time. Nothing can/will ever change that.

Would I like to be a true isolationist nation? Of course. But it's not going to happen.

a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2017, 02:21:12 PM »
That's what war has been about since the beginning of time. Nothing can/will ever change that.

Would I like to be a true isolationist nation? Of course. But it's not going to happen.

Why give up your principles? Isolation and fighting dumb ass wars with no upside are not the only choices.

I don't mind fighting for good causes. I support them, but how can you blindly support fighting in the Middle East even more? There is no end to it if we continue.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2017, 03:56:57 PM »
Why give up your principles? Isolation and fighting dumb ass wars with no upside are not the only choices.

I don't mind fighting for good causes. I support them, but how can you blindly support fighting in the Middle East even more? There is no end to it if we continue.

I haven't given up on my principles; I voted for the individual who I believed wouldn't lead us to WWIII

We are in this mess because of people like Hillary Clinton.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2017, 03:57:42 PM »
On Wednesday NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said during a joint press conference at the White House that allied spending was up $10 billion because of President Trump.

This was after Trump repeated his request for NATO countries to keep their side of the agreement.

President Trump’s sharp “focus” on the need for NATO members to contribute more to the common defense is paying off, according to the alliance’s top civilian official.

“We know that we all need to contribute our fair share,” NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said during a joint press conference at the White House.

Stoltenberg reminded Trump and the public that NATO allies have contributed to the defense of the Untied States, emphasizing that about 1,000 members of allied militaries have died fighting in Afghanistan. But he paired that conventional defense of NATO with a clear olive branch to Trump, who rattled international leaders during the 2016 presidential election by threatening to abandon allies who fail to contribute to the common defense.
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2017, 04:11:44 PM »
I haven't given up on my principles; I voted for the individual who I believed wouldn't lead us to WWIII

We are in this mess because of people like Hillary Clinton.

Do you believe this is different than what Hillary would have done?

Bomb Assad and then drop bombs in Afghanistan.

Sounds just like the previous 12 years to me.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2017, 04:29:20 PM »
Do you believe this is different than what Hillary would have done?

Bomb Assad and then drop bombs in Afghanistan.

Sounds just like the previous 12 years to me.

similar yes; but I don't think NATO nations would have increased their spending by $10 billion in first 100 days; I don't think the Chinese would be assisting us with North Korea like they currently are, along with Japan; I don't think we would have sent our Secretary of State to Russia after the tomahawks; I don't think we'd give our military commanders free reign to destroy ISIS caves with a MOAB

I think we would be putting boots on the ground to topple Syria if Hillary were in command, and facing down the Russians

EDIT: "What's Aleppo?"
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2017, 05:38:42 PM »
'Mother of All Bombs': US Forces Drop Massive Non-Nuclear Bomb in Afghanistan
Foxnews ^ | 4/13/17 | FOX News
Posted on 04/13/2017 10:00:50 AM PDT by johnk

U.S. forces have dropped what is known as the "mother of all bombs" in Afghanistan. The device is the largest non-nuclear device in the Air Force arsenal, Fox News' Jennifer Griffin reported. It was dropped in Nangarhar Province, an eastern area near the Pakistan border. It's the first time the 21,000-pound ordnance has been used in combat, said Griffin. The device, developed in 2003 by the U.S. Air Force, is called the M.O.A.B, short for Massive Ordnance Air Blast. It's often referred to as the "mother of all bombs." Watch the report above.

(Excerpt) Read more at insider.foxnews.com ...

AWESOME!!!!   yes!!!!

Sarhadi gave us a report from the local officials in Nangarhar:

"Yeah, I am on the line with local officials of Nangarhar. They say a big complex of ISIS has been destroyed by the dropping of the bomb from the U.S.!

ISIS's biggest complex in Afghanistan is destroyed. They say more than 100 ISIS members are killed. The casualties may get higher."
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2017, 06:13:45 PM »
similar yes; but I don't think NATO nations would have increased their spending by $10 billion in first 100 days; I don't think the Chinese would be assisting us with North Korea like they currently are, along with Japan; I don't think we would have sent our Secretary of State to Russia after the tomahawks; I don't think we'd give our military commanders free reign to destroy ISIS caves with a MOAB

I think we would be putting boots on the ground to topple Syria if Hillary were in command, and facing down the Russians

EDIT: "What's Aleppo?"

If we put boots on the ground still, will that be ok? It sounds like the administration is supporting regime change. That never goes well.

Aleppo is an area that no one gives a shit about and you know it. I get the dig, but let's be real here. You don't give a shit about Syrians and neither do I. They are their own country and we have no business being there.

Assad is fighting ISIS and yet we are trying to oust him. Why?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2017, 07:17:07 PM »
If we put boots on the ground still, will that be ok? It sounds like the administration is supporting regime change. That never goes well.

There won't be boots on ground unless Assad used chemical weapons again or purposefully starts slaughtering civilians.
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 13, 2017, 08:35:27 PM »
There won't be boots on ground unless Assad used chemical weapons again or purposefully starts slaughtering civilians.

Why do I care what Assad does? You trust the idea that Assad who had his area under control would use chemical weapons?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2017, 08:50:45 PM »
Fagbama was a complete waste

Wasn't so bad, really. By comparison, I mean.

Not sure how history will rate Obama, but I'd bet anything Trump goes down as the single worst president in U.S. history. Not even the slightest doubt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2017, 09:22:43 PM »

Not sure how history will rate Obama, but I'd bet anything Trump goes down as the single worst president in U.S. history. Not even the slightest doubt.

You're on!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2017, 10:40:48 PM »

Are you retarded? Obama and Jimmy Carter are #1 and #2 worst of modern day Presidents

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2017, 11:08:44 PM »
Are you retarded? Reagan and W are #1 and #2 worst of modern day Presidents

And Trump represents the worst of both.  Welcome to the thunderdome, fuckface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 14, 2017, 12:46:00 AM »
Are you retarded? Obama and Jimmy Carter are #1 and #2 worst of modern day Presidents

Retarded, no. But more on that later.

Although your data seems convincing, it doesn't necessarily support the #1 ranking. In fact, a recent C-SPAN survey of historians (based on ten leadership-type categories) has Obama at 12th best.

Carter came in at #26 (above W. @ #33) and Clinton at #15. Reagan was the highest among modern presidents at #9. Buchanan ranked lowest of all time.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320134-barack-obama-takes-no-12-spot-on-c-span-survey-of-presidents

(*Diagnostically speaking, I only got the 46 chromosomes. So no retardation. Certainly "clueless," though, by local standards. I tend to value evidence and such, which means I lack commonsense.)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 14, 2017, 01:12:07 AM »
You're on!!

Officially, I mean. Historian polls, based on comparative categories with objective criteria; not 'libs suck'-type standards.

Dead last. Below Camacho, even.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #192 on: April 14, 2017, 06:06:43 AM »
similar yes; but I don't think NATO nations would have increased their spending by $10 billion in first 100 days

They didn't increase their spending by $10 billion in Trump's first 100 days either, though.   ???

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #193 on: April 14, 2017, 08:07:26 AM »
They didn't increase their spending by $10 billion in Trump's first 100 days either, though.   ???

On Wednesday NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said during a joint press conference at the White House that allied spending was up $10 billion because of President Trump.

This was after Trump repeated his request for NATO countries to keep their side of the agreement.

President Trump’s sharp “focus” on the need for NATO members to contribute more to the common defense is paying off, according to the alliance’s top civilian official.

“We know that we all need to contribute our fair share,” NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said during a joint press conference at the White House.

Stoltenberg reminded Trump and the public that NATO allies have contributed to the defense of the Untied States, emphasizing that about 1,000 members of allied militaries have died fighting in Afghanistan. But he paired that conventional defense of NATO with a clear olive branch to Trump, who rattled international leaders during the 2016 presidential election by threatening to abandon allies who fail to contribute to the common defense.

a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #194 on: April 14, 2017, 12:50:50 PM »
That 10 billion increase was for 2016, not the three months trump has been in office. I don't know where you got that article, but Stoltenberg didn't say that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #195 on: April 17, 2017, 05:35:41 AM »
US Expected to Return 4,000 Somali Migrants to Their Homeland
VoA ^
Posted on 4/16/2017, 11:23:29 PM

Somalia's U.S. ambassador says his embassy has learned that U.S. immigration agents are planning to deport about 4,000 Somali nationals now living in the United States.

"We learned through immigration sources that the total number of the Somalis that are in the books of [U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement] to be removed are close to 4,000," Ahmed Isse Awad told VOA's Somali service Saturday. "Most of them are not in detention centers."

(Excerpt) Read more at voanews.com ...

________________________ __________________

Awesome.   The more the better - under Obama Junta - he wanted to turn this country into Mogadishu

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »
USA Today: First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump

http://archive.is/NSse4#selection-1043.0-1043.47

Federal agents ignored President Trump's pledge to protect from deportation undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children by sending a young man back to his native Mexico, the first such documented case, a USA TODAY examination of the new administration's immigration policies shows.

After spending an evening with his girlfriend in Calexico, Calif., on Feb. 17, Juan Manuel Montes, 23, who has lived in the U.S. since age 9, grabbed a bite and was waiting for a ride when a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer approached and started asking questions.

Montes was twice granted deportation protections under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program created by President Barack Obama and left intact by President Trump.
Montes had left his wallet in a friend's car, so he couldn't produce his ID or proof of his DACA status and was told by agents he couldn't retrieve them. Within three hours, he was back in Mexico, becoming the first undocumented immigrant with active DACA status deported by the Trump administration's stepped-up deportation policy.

"Some people told me that they were going to deport me; others said nothing would happen," Montes told USA TODAY in his aunt and uncle's home in western Mexico where he's been staying. "I thought that if I kept my nose clean nothing would happen." He asked that the exact location of their home be withheld.

a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2017, 04:55:16 AM »
USA Today: First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump

http://archive.is/NSse4#selection-1043.0-1043.47

Federal agents ignored President Trump's pledge to protect from deportation undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children by sending a young man back to his native Mexico, the first such documented case, a USA TODAY examination of the new administration's immigration policies shows.

After spending an evening with his girlfriend in Calexico, Calif., on Feb. 17, Juan Manuel Montes, 23, who has lived in the U.S. since age 9, grabbed a bite and was waiting for a ride when a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer approached and started asking questions.

Montes was twice granted deportation protections under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program created by President Barack Obama and left intact by President Trump.
Montes had left his wallet in a friend's car, so he couldn't produce his ID or proof of his DACA status and was told by agents he couldn't retrieve them. Within three hours, he was back in Mexico, becoming the first undocumented immigrant with active DACA status deported by the Trump administration's stepped-up deportation policy.

"Some people told me that they were going to deport me; others said nothing would happen," Montes told USA TODAY in his aunt and uncle's home in western Mexico where he's been staying. "I thought that if I kept my nose clean nothing would happen." He asked that the exact location of their home be withheld.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2017, 04:59:06 AM »
Nightmares

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #199 on: April 19, 2017, 05:00:42 AM »