Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738284 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #675 on: January 30, 2018, 05:01:57 PM »
I agree.

And, especially when that refusal stems from a personal dislike of the person in the driver's seat.
One's personal opinion should not override the admission of incontrovertible fact.

THAT is denial.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: February 01, 2018, 10:56:48 AM »

Good news for Americans equals bad news for Demofaggets

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: February 01, 2018, 03:28:43 PM »

It's astonishing how many people refuse to recognize and/or acknowledge when things are good, or at least substantially better than they've been in recent times.

It would be easier to accept if the person bragging about it was being honest instead of exaggerating the circumstances or inflating the numbers.

FOX59

FACT CHECK: AP examines President Trump’s State of the Union speech
POSTED 6:21 AM, JANUARY 31, 2018, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://fox59.com/2018/01/31/fact-check-ap-examines-president-trumps-state-of-the-union-speech/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: February 01, 2018, 05:00:42 PM »
It would be easier to accept if the person bragging about it was being honest instead of exaggerating the circumstances or inflating the numbers.

FOX59

FACT CHECK: AP examines President Trump’s State of the Union speech
POSTED 6:21 AM, JANUARY 31, 2018, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://fox59.com/2018/01/31/fact-check-ap-examines-president-trumps-state-of-the-union-speech/

Or lying about it the next day being the highest rated SOTUA in history. The guy really needs a shrink and self esteem

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #681 on: February 01, 2018, 05:17:30 PM »
Amazon posts largest profit in its history on sales, tax boost
Jeffrey Dastin, Aishwarya Venugopal
FEBRUARY 1, 2018

(Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc on Thursday reported a profit near $2 billion, the largest in its history, as the online retailer drew millions of new customers to its Prime fast-shipping club for the holiday season and as changes to U.S. tax law added to its bottom line.

Shares rose more than 6 percent in extended trading, after previously closing down 4 percent on the Nasdaq.

. . . .

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-results/amazon-posts-largest-profit-in-its-history-on-sales-tax-boost-idUSKBN1FL6H0

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #682 on: February 01, 2018, 05:51:05 PM »
Amazon posts largest profit in its history on sales, tax boost
Jeffrey Dastin, Aishwarya Venugopal
FEBRUARY 1, 2018

(Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc on Thursday reported a profit near $2 billion, the largest in its history, as the online retailer drew millions of new customers to its Prime fast-shipping club for the holiday season and as changes to U.S. tax law added to its bottom line.

Shares rose more than 6 percent in extended trading, after previously closing down 4 percent on the Nasdaq.

. . . .

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-results/amazon-posts-largest-profit-in-its-history-on-sales-tax-boost-idUSKBN1FL6H0

This illustrates the point I alluded to above:
People will diminish or flat out ignore the significance of this account - and many more like it - simply because of their personal dislike for Trump.

It seems extremely childish and pathetic when, amidst the plethora of wildly successful effects we've seen thus far, the standard retort is that Trump "is a jerk."

No one can dispute or ridicule the results, so they call him names or make fun of his hair... Nothing of substance possible, which is why it's so laughable and sad.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: February 01, 2018, 06:00:44 PM »

This illustrates the point I alluded to above:
People will diminish or flat out ignore the significance of this account - and many more like it - simply because of their personal dislike for Trump.

It seems extremely childish and pathetic when, amidst the plethora of wildly successful effects we've seen thus far, the standard retort is that Trump "is a jerk."

No one can dispute or ridicule the results, so they call him names or make fun of his hair... Nothing of substance possible, which is why it's so laughable and sad.

I completely agree.  I didn't like Trump either, but I got over it and have been focused on what he has been doing as POTUS.  The results are just staggering.  At this point, I'm not sure any of the other GOP candidates could have accomplished what he has done in just one year. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: February 01, 2018, 06:10:44 PM »
I completely agree.  I didn't like Trump either, but I got over it and have been focused on what he has been doing as POTUS.  The results are just staggering.  At this point, I'm not sure any of the other GOP candidates could have accomplished what he has done in just one year. 

Libfags are in meltdown knowing Trump will go down as best ever

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: February 01, 2018, 06:24:48 PM »
Libfags are in meltdown knowing Trump will go down as best ever

Yeah.  Character assassination will only get them so far, as the 2016 election showed.  Really interested to see what happens this November.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: February 01, 2018, 09:30:43 PM »
you boys having fun?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #687 on: February 01, 2018, 09:36:55 PM »
I feel the same way.  No way could some other GOP do this, because they are scared.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #688 on: February 02, 2018, 01:05:54 AM »

“I didn't like Trump either, but I got over it and have been focused on what he has been doing as POTUS.  The results are just staggering. “

That’s good going - To admit you didn’t like him Yet you are able to See & Speak about what positives he is achieving.
You’re A very well rounded individual.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #689 on: February 02, 2018, 02:53:49 AM »
you boys having fun?

you can't seem to stay away.  ;)
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: February 02, 2018, 03:51:42 PM »
Or lying about it the next day being the highest rated SOTUA in history. The guy really needs a shrink and self esteem

Trump follows the theory that if he says something loud enough and enough times, people will start to believe it. Apparently, his base does.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: February 02, 2018, 04:02:41 PM »

Please list what he's accomplished as opposed to what he claims he has?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: February 02, 2018, 04:05:06 PM »
Please list what he's accomplished as opposed to what he claims he has?

Tax cuts.

Cut regulations. 

Gutted fagCare

Kept open gitmo

Wrecked ISIS

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: February 02, 2018, 04:12:16 PM »
Yeah.  Character assassination will only get them so far, as the 2016 election showed.  Really interested to see what happens this November.

Me too. Historically there's been big changes/upsets in Congress in mid-term elections. It is common for a president’s party to lose out in mid-term elections.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: February 02, 2018, 04:34:19 PM »
Tax cuts.

Cut regulations. 

Gutted fagCare

Kept open gitmo

Wrecked ISIS

Tax cuts for how long and who?

Trump is gutting regulations that corporate America hates....there is nothing "beautiful" about coal.

Not exactly gutted it but did some real damage to it. Whether this is a good thing or bad remains to be seen.

Forty-one prisoners remain at Guantanamo Bay. Keeping an inmate at Guantanamo Bay costs around $10 million a year, keeping a detainee at the federal Supermax prison in Colorado costs $78,000 per year.

Yes the military has "bombed the shit" out of ISIS. IMO that's an accomplishment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: February 02, 2018, 04:36:57 PM »
Tax cuts for how long and who?

For everyone.  Business permanent.  Individuals for 10 years, unless Congress makes them permanent. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: February 02, 2018, 04:39:03 PM »
For everyone.  Business permanent.  Individuals for 10 years, unless Congress makes them permanent. 

Ten years may just get me through. I'll be 83.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: February 02, 2018, 04:42:08 PM »
Ten years may just get me through. I'll be 83.

You planning to check out at 83? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #699 on: February 02, 2018, 05:50:10 PM »
Forty-one prisoners remain at Guantanamo Bay. Keeping an inmate at Guantanamo Bay costs around $10 million a year, keeping a detainee at the federal Supermax prison in Colorado costs $78,000 per year.

Obama promised to shut it down, and had eight years to do so.  Why didn't he shut it down?