Author Topic: Trump screws Guliani  (Read 384 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump screws Guliani
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 05:56:45 AM »
start another useless thread faggit..... defend your president lol.... you libs are fuckin warped

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 06:17:42 AM »
Didn’t I predict this other week?   Well I did say “by summer”.  I was being kind. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 06:55:45 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 11:39:12 AM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4456945-why-biden-could-be-past-the-point-of-no-return-in-his-battle-against-trump/

Why Biden could be past the point of no return in his battle against Trump

Haha. This is their nightmare. All these new threads trying to cover up the fact that Biden is too frail to stand for any charges.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 11:53:57 AM »

Haha. This is their nightmare. All these new threads trying to cover up the fact that Biden is too frail to stand for any charges.

Or maybe because the threads are factual. 

"Haha.  This is your nightmare.  All these new threads that you can't make a comment about to cover up the fact that they are factual about Trumpy".

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2024, 12:04:41 PM »
Or maybe because the threads are factual. 

"Haha.  This is your nightmare.  All these new threads that you can't make a comment about to cover up the fact that they are factual about Trumpy".

I don't see anything pointing to Trump not being elected, even with all the stuff going on. Look at your candidate and look at the guaranteed vote that Trump has going into this thing. It would take more than mail in ballots to elect a guy that can't function. It's going to be long time to Nov the way Biden is declining.

Again, none of it changes the trajectory of the country.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2024, 10:17:08 PM »

"All these threads".... odd, Coach posts a plethora of threads almost daily about some nonsense, not a single peep. I post 3... and suddenly it's an issue that indicates something.  Ask yourself why, after 100's of these from Coach, and you didn't comment, 3 from me caught your attention... 

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2024, 07:57:25 AM »
"All these threads".... odd, Coach posts a plethora of threads almost daily about some nonsense, not a single peep. I post 3... and suddenly it's an issue that indicates something.  Ask yourself why, after 100's of these from Coach, and you didn't comment, 3 from me caught your attention...

Because yours contains facts.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2024, 10:47:54 AM »

Because you're wrong.  8)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2024, 11:33:45 AM »
start another useless thread faggit..... defend your president lol.... you libs are fuckin warped
x2 useless deviant Libturd!
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2024, 08:52:52 PM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2024, 04:35:56 AM »
Hunter & Joe Screw children...