Author Topic: Kamala plans to run for POTUS  (Read 66813 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Kamala plans to run for POTUS
« Reply #275 on: September 29, 2021, 01:01:47 PM »
No guru can correct a lack of authenticity. 

Harris hires messaging gurus to shore up ‘long-term planning'
by Katherine Doyle, White House Correspondent |   | September 29, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/harris-messaging-gurus-long-term-planning

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #276 on: September 29, 2021, 05:41:53 PM »
No guru can correct a lack of authenticity. 

Harris hires messaging gurus to shore up ‘long-term planning'
by Katherine Doyle, White House Correspondent |   | September 29, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/harris-messaging-gurus-long-term-planning

She needs Stuart Smalley and Matt Foley.  They can take turns with her...in a van down by the river.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #277 on: September 30, 2021, 10:47:53 AM »
They're Screwed: Democrats Have Chosen Their Secret Weapon for the Midterms; Guess Who It Is...
Townhall ^ | 09/30/2021 | Matt Vespa
Posted on 9/30/2021, 12:44:17 PM by SeekAndFind

Seriously? This is who Democrats think can be their secret weapon for the 2022 midterms. Is the bench really that thin? Also, why isn’t Joe Biden at the top of this list? Doesn’t the president have coattails? No. Not right now—and probably not for the foreseeable future. Inflation is spiking, economic growth is slowing, job creation is evaporating, and we’re a mess abroad. Biden’s trust in handling COVID has also dipped. Afghanistan has collapsed and Joe left Americans stranded. There’s not much this administration can tout. The COVID vaccine isn’t one of them. Biden inherited the vaccine from Donald Trump. It’s why he needs these spending bills to pass, which will add to the deficit and make the inflation crisis worse—but he needs something. So, with Joe in limbo, Democrats think Kamala Harris could be their golden ticket.

If that’s the case, then it’s a tacit acknowledgment that they’re screwed. Joe Biden sucks, but you’ll have to dig through another 50 feet of crap to find Kamala Harris. She’s popular with the base, they say (via The Hill):

Democrats expect Vice President Harris to be a major player in revving up the party’s liberal base ahead of next year’s midterm elections.

Harris’s allies believe she will play a significant role, both by fundraising and participating in campaign rallies.

Democrats see Harris as uniquely positioned to drive up turnout among young people and women, who they believe will be critical to Democrats retaining their majorities in Congress. Historical trends suggest that Republicans should have an edge in the midterm elections, and Democrats say a strong turnout will be key for the party to keep power.

“She is very popular with the base. She is particularly strong with women and with young people. Turn out for young people is going to be critical for the midterms and it is uncertain,” said Celinda Lake, a Democratic pollster who advised President Biden’s campaign. “Between turnout and swing independent women, I would think she would be quite aggressive because of her own appeal and popularity.”

The vice president can also use the midterms to boost her own brand, given questions around whether Biden will seek a second term as he says he intends to do.

Well, the Democratic base mostly lives in areas where the party is going to win anyway. Will this translate to the dozen or so competitive House district? Probably not. Harris’ approvals are worse than Biden’s. She’s AWOL on the border and COVID vaccinations. Her office is in a state of civil war, marred by infighting, isolation, and bad staffing. Even Democrats admit that Harris 2024 or 2028 isn’t a winning ticket. Her nervous tick of laughing when pressured is abysmal—and she, like her boss, is simply not able to do the job. Democrats only have a four-seat majority in the House. I doubt Harris can stop the bleeding. There is a lot of time until the 2022 midterms, but this White House seems content with this endless cycle of setting itself on fire.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2021, 01:00:05 PM »
They're Screwed: Democrats Have Chosen Their Secret Weapon for the Midterms; Guess Who It Is...

Seriously? This is who Democrats think can be their secret weapon for the 2022 midterms. Is the bench really that thin? Also, why isn’t Joe Biden at the top of this list? Doesn’t the president have coattails? No. Not right now—and probably not for the foreseeable future. Inflation is spiking, economic growth is slowing, job creation is evaporating, and we’re a mess abroad. Biden’s trust in handling COVID has also dipped. Afghanistan has collapsed and Joe left Americans stranded. There’s not much this administration can tout. The COVID vaccine isn’t one of them. Biden inherited the vaccine from Donald Trump. It’s why he needs these spending bills to pass, which will add to the deficit and make the inflation crisis worse—but he needs something. So, with Joe in limbo, Democrats think Kamala Harris could be their golden ticket.

If that’s the case, then it’s a tacit acknowledgment that they’re screwed. Joe Biden sucks, but you’ll have to dig through another 50 feet of crap to find Kamala Harris. She’s popular with the base, they say (via The Hill):

Democrats expect Vice President Harris to be a major player in revving up the party’s liberal base ahead of next year’s midterm elections.

Harris’s allies believe she will play a significant role, both by fundraising and participating in campaign rallies.

Democrats see Harris as uniquely positioned to drive up turnout among young people and women, who they believe will be critical to Democrats retaining their majorities in Congress. Historical trends suggest that Republicans should have an edge in the midterm elections, and Democrats say a strong turnout will be key for the party to keep power.

“She is very popular with the base. She is particularly strong with women and with young people. Turn out for young people is going to be critical for the midterms and it is uncertain,” said Celinda Lake, a Democratic pollster who advised President Biden’s campaign. “Between turnout and swing independent women, I would think she would be quite aggressive because of her own appeal and popularity.”

The vice president can also use the midterms to boost her own brand, given questions around whether Biden will seek a second term as he says he intends to do.

Well, the Democratic base mostly lives in areas where the party is going to win anyway. Will this translate to the dozen or so competitive House district? Probably not. Harris’ approvals are worse than Biden’s. She’s AWOL on the border and COVID vaccinations. Her office is in a state of civil war, marred by infighting, isolation, and bad staffing. Even Democrats admit that Harris 2024 or 2028 isn’t a winning ticket. Her nervous tick of laughing when pressured is abysmal—and she, like her boss, is simply not able to do the job. Democrats only have a four-seat majority in the House. I doubt Harris can stop the bleeding. There is a lot of time until the 2022 midterms, but this White House seems content with this endless cycle of setting itself on fire.

The cackling whore is as unlikeable as Hillary, no small feat.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: September 30, 2021, 08:15:05 PM »
The cackling whore is as unlikeable as Hillary, no small feat.
Good point.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #280 on: October 02, 2021, 01:57:30 AM »

The Menstrurial Candidate. 

C'mon, man! 

As POTUS, her pick for VP will be one of the Castro twins.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2021, 04:29:24 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2021, 04:31:03 AM »
The company she used is called "Sinking Ship Entertainment"!

ha ha !!!! 

https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/kamala-harris-slammed-for-using-child-actors-in-space-video

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 14, 2021, 05:33:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 14, 2021, 05:43:22 AM »
She is disgusting. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: October 14, 2021, 12:58:23 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2021, 07:34:10 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: October 29, 2021, 12:48:59 PM »
VP Harris getting COVID-19 booster shot this weekend
The Associated Press ^ | October 29, 2021
Posted on 10/29/2021, 3:29:40 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Kamala Harris will receive a COVID-19 booster shot on Saturday, the White House announced, as it encourages eligible Americans to follow suit.

The White House says Harris, 57, qualifies for a booster because she frequently travels for work and interacts with a range of people as part of her duties.

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

________________________ _______

Why?  This deranged whore and dingbat wears a fng face binky everywhere anyway. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 29, 2021, 01:47:05 PM »
Well, since Kamala is getting hers I will definitely be getting mine. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: November 03, 2021, 11:01:19 AM »
Thats right you hag!   its over for you liberal failures

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: November 03, 2021, 04:06:22 PM »
Thats right you hag!   its over for you liberal failures

Not in NJ its not!!

PEDO FOR POTUS 2024!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: November 03, 2021, 04:28:59 PM »
Not in NJ its not!!

PEDO FOR POTUS 2024!!!

Jersey is as blue as it gets and Murphy barely squeaked by.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2021, 09:57:16 PM »
Even when things turn back around and Biden's approval rating gets back above 60%, I don't think he runs for re-election.  I also don't think Kamala will be the candidate.  Hopefully, these retards that run the party go in a totally different direction.  What that direction looks like?  Fuck if I know.  Need new blood without baggage.  Probably best to have some colour on the ticket although not a must.  But, I think they can and should strive to do better than Kamala Harris.  Like her or not, Stacy Abrams is smart as a whip and just plain good at politics.  I always wished he's have tapped her for VP instead of Kamala. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2021, 11:34:01 AM »
Even when things turn back around and Biden's approval rating gets back above 60%, I don't think he runs for re-election.  I also don't think Kamala will be the candidate.  Hopefully, these retards that run the party go in a totally different direction.  What that direction looks like?  Fuck if I know.  Need new blood without baggage.  Probably best to have some colour on the ticket although not a must.  But, I think they can and should strive to do better than Kamala Harris.  Like her or not, Stacy Abrams is smart as a whip and just plain good at politics.  I always wished he's have tapped her for VP instead of Kamala.
Are you joking? What in the world qualifies Abrams to be in any leadership position?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2021, 12:13:47 PM »
What has the administration shown that gives confidence the approvals will go up?

If they push this mandate, they'll fuck up the uptick they'd get from covid running it's course naturally.

Forcing vaccines on 5-11 year olds  to go to school will only further divide folks (Biden admin hasn't said this, but they will catch shrapnel if Newsom and kind push).

They've easily been worse than expected.

I had hoped Biden would just be "meh".....but much worse than that.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2021, 08:29:27 AM »

They need to take the last round of voting as a wake up call that the party shouldn’t be run by the radical left. Most people in this country are close to center, leaning just a bit one way or another.

I am glad the infrastructure bill passed. That’s a win for Biden.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #297 on: November 07, 2021, 08:53:36 AM »
Even when things turn back around and Biden's approval rating gets back above 60%,
You are far too optimistic, at the rate poor decisions are being made, this won't happen.

I don't think he runs for re-election.  I also don't think Kamala will be the candidate.  Hopefully, these retards that run the party go in a totally different direction.  What that direction looks like?  Fuck if I know.  Need new blood without baggage.  Probably best to have some colour on the ticket although not a must.  But, I think they can and should strive to do better than Kamala Harris.  Like her or not, Stacy Abrams is smart as a whip and just plain good at politics.  I always wished he's have tapped her for VP instead of Kamala. 
I didn't see him being cognitive enough to run for election this time around, so I can't see the powers that be throwing him to the wolves with another run. Kuntmala was the poorest choice for vp, selected only for being a woman of color (which race depends on the situation), she's a horrible choice.
Pretty sure that Stacy Abrams chick has made a ton of racist anti-white remarks throughout her carreer, not sure the dummycrats want to have that splayed all over TV/social media/billboards for months.

They need to take the last round of voting as a wake up call that the party shouldn’t be run by the radical left. Most people in this country are close to center, leaning just a bit one way or another.

I am glad the infrastructure bill passed. That’s a win for Biden.
Both sides need a wake up call.  The media focuses on the far left/right while the vast majority of Americans float around the center.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: November 08, 2021, 08:04:40 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2021, 11:27:54 AM »
Glass Floor Shattered: VP Harris’ Job Approval Crashes to Historic Low 28%
by Team Bongino
Posted: November 9, 2021
https://bongino.com/glass-floor-shattered-vp-harris-job-approval-crashes-to-historic-low-28/