Author Topic: Master of misinformation  (Read 2262 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Master of misinformation
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2021, 07:53:51 AM »
Apparently, Howard, you don't have any of the answers.  You've been watching CNN.

I am not misinformed like you seem to be about the vaccinated testing positive and transmitting the virus. 

It is you who better hope there are no future side effects from the hastily prepared and rushed vaccine you and your wife took.

Is this guy misinformed ? I'd say he's NOT an anti-Trumper or liberal, but seems to have changed his anti-vax view.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-steve-scalise-finally-gets-015321588.html

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2021, 07:58:18 AM »
Vaccinated people are catching this at an increased rate.  Breakthrough cases are all over the news.

Why wouldn't they be able to transmit like an unvaccinated person?

FOX news now reports that getting the vaccine is the right way to go.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2021, 08:03:17 AM »
For clarity -  you're saying Trump's actions are the basis for things being factual?
He's  right on some things . When I agree with him,  I say so and vice versa.
He's urging everyone to get a Covid vaccine in this interview and says it's safe.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2021, 08:09:26 AM »
FOX news now reports that getting the vaccine is the right way to go.

How does that answer the question I asked, or Iron Nats comment, which is similar?
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2021, 09:54:25 AM »
How does that answer the question I asked, or Iron Nats comment, which is similar?

I'm simply pointing out some well known figures , previously against covid vax are changing their view.
Better late then never.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2021, 10:16:16 AM »
I'm simply pointing out some well known figures , previously against covid vax are changing their view.
Better late then never.

Well, the flip side to that is a bunch of those who got the vaccine and changed their views, but they're not around.

Either way, using small samples to make a point is disingenuous at best, a colossal waste of time at worst as it does nothing to further a discussion.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2021, 10:29:03 AM »
Joe doesn't know he's lying.

He doesn't know he is awake. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2021, 10:31:10 AM »
It depends. Are you talking about disinformation or are you talking about lies? There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.

Liberal failures are the biggest source of lies.   Russia lies, wuhan wet market lies, you name it.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2021, 10:52:56 AM »
Liberal failures are the biggest source of lies.   Russia lies, wuhan wet market lies, you name it.   

By "Russia Lies" I assume you mean all THE TRAITORS interactions with Russia and it's agent which have all (or almost all) been proven to be true

The Wuhan wet market thing is not been proven or disproven and personally I don't give a shit because it makes very little difference.  The thing is here and we have to deal with it and that's the bottom line

BTW - that statement of mine that you responded to is actually a quote from THE TRAITOR and I honestly don't even know what it means.  It's just his typical jibberish.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/the-feverish-mind-of-trump-after-leaving-the-white-house

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2021, 11:19:35 AM »
By "Russia Lies" I assume you mean all THE TRAITORS interactions with Russia and it's agent which have all (or almost all) been proven to be true

The Wuhan wet market thing is not been proven or disproven and personally I don't give a shit because it makes very little difference.  The thing is here and we have to deal with it and that's the bottom line

BTW - that statement of mine that you responded to is actually a quote from THE TRAITOR and I honestly don't even know what it means.  It's just his typical jibberish.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/the-feverish-mind-of-trump-after-leaving-the-white-house

lol...”Vanity Fair” 😂

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2021, 11:37:08 AM »
lol...”Vanity Fair” 😂

There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2021, 11:48:34 AM »
There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.

WHY DIDNT COMEY OR MULLUER PROSECUTE?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2021, 12:27:54 PM »

Exactly.

Also, why didn't Pelosi bring up articles of impeachment?
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2021, 12:46:11 PM »

Do you really need me to explain this to you?

Two words....Bill Barr

If you recall the report had this statement from Mueller

‘If we had had confidence that’ President Trump ‘clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so’

The report included multiple instances of obstruction which Bill Barr chose not to pursue

BTW - 5 members of Trumps cabinet were referred to federal prosecutors (while Trump was POTUS ) and Trumps DOJ declined to pursue/prosecute any of them

https://news.yahoo.com/five-trump-cabinet-officials-were-064012622.html

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2021, 01:37:31 PM »
Well, the flip side to that is a bunch of those who got the vaccine and changed their views, but they're not around.

Either way, using small samples to make a point is disingenuous at best, a colossal waste of time at worst as it does nothing to further a discussion.

Maybe you can fire up an ice cream truck, drive around and conduct your own study?
THEN, you can publish it on some obscure web site and provide a link... we'll ignore .

Hope this helps.  ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2021, 02:00:23 PM »
Maybe you can fire up an ice cream truck, drive around and conduct your own study?
THEN, you can publish it on some obscure web site and provide a link... we'll ignore .

Hope this helps.  ::)

It doesn't help, you make no sense.

Iron nat's counter to your previous point was that asymptomatic transfer happens with the vaccinated.  Your response was a few fox hosts and a rep who are conservative saying you should be vaccinated.

What are you talking about?
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2021, 02:07:23 PM »

What are you talking about?

Are you talkin' to me?