Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 48335 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #500 on: October 02, 2023, 05:12:22 AM »
McCarthy showing his true colors....this was telegraphed a mile away. This is why I don't trust the Mark Levin types pushing for these gatekeepers anymore.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #501 on: October 02, 2023, 10:52:16 AM »
Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will exit the Democrat party and run for president as an Independent, Mediaite reported Friday.

Kennedy plans to announce his independent candidacy on October 9 in Pennsylvania, according to a text reviewed by Mediaite. Kennedy’s campaign also plans to launch “attack ads” against the Democrat National Committee (DNC) to “pave the way” for his announcement.

A Kennedy campaign insider told the outlet that Kennedy “feels that the DNC is changing the rules to exclude his candidacy, so an independent run is the only way to go.”

The insider’s comments align with remarks Kennedy made publicly earlier this month. Kennedy claimed the DNC is “trying to make sure that I can’t participate at all in the political process, and so I’m going to keep all my options open,” when a South Carolina voter questioned him about the possibility of a third-party run as an sindependent.

Kennedy confirmed a he will make a “major announcement” in Philadelphia on October 9 in a video statement posted online Friday.

I’m going to be in Philadelphia on October 9, to make a major announcement at the very birthplace of our nation,” Kennedy said. “I’m not going to tell you right now, exactly what that announcement will be. I can say, though, that if you’ve been waiting to come to one of my public events, this will be the one to come to.”

He explained he would share his “path to the White House and how we can all participate in healing our nation.”

“So how are we going to win against the established Washington interest? It’s not through playing the game by the corrupt rules that the corrupt powers and the vested interests have rigged to keep us all in their thrall,” Kennedy added. “Instead, we’re gonna have to rewrite the assumptions and change the habits of American politics.”

President Joe Biden has a large polling advantage over Kennedy, but Kennedy has surged in early primary states like South Carolina. However, Democrat operatives are fearful that an independent run by Kennedy would siphon votes away from Biden’s base.

Matt Bennett, cofounder of Third Way, a Democrat group trying to prevent a third-party ticket, said it “would be very bad” if Kennedy ran as a third-party candidate.

“We’ve been very clear that third parties in close elections can be very dangerous and would almost certainly hurt the president,” Bennett told the New York Times. “That would be true of a No Labels candidate and it would be true of RFK.”

The New York Times recently revealed that Kennedy met with Libertarian Party chair Angela McArdle in July while the two attended a political conference in Memphis. Kennedy “emphasized that he was committed to running as a Democrat but said that he considered himself very libertarian,” McArdle told the Times.

She said the two were “aligned on a lot of issues,” including the threat posed by the “deep state.”

“My perspective is that we are going to stay in touch in case he does decide to run,” McArdle said. “And he can contact me at any time if that’s the case.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/29/report-robert-f-kennedy-jr-to-exit-democrat-primary-run-as-independent/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: October 02, 2023, 11:07:43 AM »
Voters Are Losing Faith in Joe Biden’s Democratic Party. How Much Will That Matter in 2024?
From questions of ideology to general competence, Democrats have lost Americans’ confidence since 2020, and the GOP is on the upswing
By Cameron Easley
September 25, 2023
https://pro.morningconsult.com/analysis/voter-confidence-democratic-party-2024-election

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: October 02, 2023, 11:38:09 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: October 04, 2023, 06:48:26 PM »
Poll: Trump Takes 2-Point Lead over Biden in Pennsylvania
NICK GILBERTSON   4 Oct 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/04/poll-trump-takes-2-point-lead-over-biden-in-pennsylvania/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: October 05, 2023, 06:47:49 AM »
Soon there will only be one party, comrades. Another bad boy govt list to be on, or stop voting and don't be on it.

"The Biden FBI has 'quietly created a new category of extremists that it seeks to track and counter: Donald Trump's army of MAGA followers' ahead of the 2024 election, according to prolific (and well connected) anti-war journalist and political commentator, William Arkin, who has previously reported on the FBI's efforts to "Fight MAGA Terrorism."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-creates-maga-extremist-category-targets-trump-supporters-ahead-2024-election

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: October 05, 2023, 12:42:23 PM »
Soon there will only be one party, comrades. Another bad boy govt list to be on, or stop voting and don't be on it.

"The Biden FBI has 'quietly created a new category of extremists that it seeks to track and counter: Donald Trump's army of MAGA followers' ahead of the 2024 election, according to prolific (and well connected) anti-war journalist and political commentator, William Arkin, who has previously reported on the FBI's efforts to "Fight MAGA Terrorism."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-creates-maga-extremist-category-targets-trump-supporters-ahead-2024-election

WTF.  They don't even hide this fascist crap anymore. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2023, 02:57:53 PM »
MSNBC alarmed by Biden polling deficits on economy, sees 'big warning signs' for White House
'This is going to be very, very close,' Jonathan Lemire predicted of the 2024 race
By Kristine Parks Fox News
Published October 6, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-alarmed-biden-polling-deficits-economy-sees-big-warning-signs-white-house

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2023, 08:24:30 PM »
MSNBC alarmed by Biden polling deficits on economy, sees 'big warning signs' for White House
'This is going to be very, very close,' Jonathan Lemire predicted of the 2024 race
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-alarmed-biden-polling-deficits-economy-sees-big-warning-signs-white-house

Shouldn't be 25%. Clown world that things would be considered close.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #510 on: October 07, 2023, 12:47:43 AM »

These people are sick.    Talk to literally anyone lately about the state of the country.  Worst Admn of my lifetime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: October 07, 2023, 01:59:43 PM »
These people are sick.    Talk to literally anyone lately about the state of the country.  Worst Admn of my lifetime.

You talk to different people than I do. Maybe it is an east coast versus west coast thing. But then, it is likely that I don't run around talking to people about the state of the country as much as you do. Like the saying goes, ‘misery loves company.’ You must be very miserable. How sad.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #512 on: October 07, 2023, 02:05:05 PM »
I've listened to some random interviews on Politics from people in Oregon, the people there are sick!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: October 07, 2023, 02:08:29 PM »
I've listened to some random interviews on Politics from people in Oregon, the people there are sick!

That being the case, it is good that you don't live here.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #514 on: October 07, 2023, 03:58:16 PM »
Certain parts of the country are strongly left or right.

State with lots of union and government employees are usually heavily Democrat.

Prime was a government employee and union rep and benefitted from Democrat policies which favor unions.

People vote with their wallet.

It is to be expected he would be a staunch Democrat.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #515 on: October 07, 2023, 04:12:23 PM »
Certain parts of the country are strongly left or right.

State with lots of union and government employees are usually heavily Democrat.

Prime was a government employee and union rep and benefitted from Democrat policies which favor unions.

People vote with their wallet.

It is to be expected he would be a staunch Democrat.

Nothing wrong if someone wants to be a Democrat, or mostly a classic liberal - pro free speech, anti big company, anti government censorship, anti war.  But, as we've seen, so many of them have sold out their morals when Trump broke their minds.  The Democrats are now the censorship party, pro big tech and pharma, and pro ukraine war.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #516 on: October 07, 2023, 05:37:41 PM »
That being the case, it is good that you don't live here.
How do you know where he lives ??? Maybe he's your neighbor in that pasty white liberal neighborhood protected by high fences and gates?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: October 07, 2023, 06:46:23 PM »
You talk to different people than I do. Maybe it is an east coast versus west coast thing. But then, it is likely that I don't run around talking to people about the state of the country as much as you do. Like the saying goes, ‘misery loves company.’ You must be very miserable. How sad.
m
I guess so are 75% as well who say we are headed in the wrong direction.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: October 09, 2023, 08:20:31 AM »
90+ million votes this time..

PEDO for POTUS

Dominion gonna Dominion and not a dang thing you are going to do about it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: October 09, 2023, 11:23:37 AM »
DeSantis Crushed by Trump in Latest Florida, Iowa and New Hampshire Polls: ‘He’s Losing Everywhere’
The new data comes as the Florida governor shifts staff and resources to Iowa
Marc Caputo

In the clash of the two Florida men, former president Donald Trump is beating Ron DeSantis by 35 percentage points, according to a new poll of Republican presidential primary voters that underscores the challenges the governor’s faces in his home state and the early states.

“Where DeSantis has been governor and the people know him best, he still can’t beat Trump. And if DeSantis can’t win in his own backyard, where can he win?” asked top Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio, who conducted the survey for a private political client. Fabrizio also surveys for the pro-Trump super PAC, but other pollsters say his Florida numbers jibe with the trend lines of the race.

The poll of 500 Florida Republicans, which shows the other presidential candidates polling in single digits, comes on the heels of the Republican Party of Florida executive committee’s decision last month to nix a party loyalty oath at Trump’s behest. DeSantis allies tried to keep the oath in place, but Trump’s support is so deep in the grassroots that the governor was steamrolled.

Trump’s 57-22% lead over DeSantis in the Fabrizio poll is one of his biggest yet in Florida, and it shows a structural problem for DeSantis in the GOP, where 90% hold a favorable view of him and 76% say they have a “very favorable” opinion of the governor.

But among the latter group, DeSantis is losing to Trump 61-27%. That result, reflected in other surveys, undercuts the governor’s core campaign argument that his high favorable ratings will lead Republicans to support him over Trump.

“A majority of the people in Florida who like Ron DeSantis the best still want Donald Trump to be president, not DeSantis,” said Fabrizio. “Where does DeSantis go for votes?”

DeSantis’s answer: Iowa, the first state to vote in the GOP primary, where he has spent the most time and resources and is moving campaign staff.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fthemessenger.com%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-desantis-polls-florida-iowa-new-hampshire

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2023, 11:44:28 AM »
I don't think its about DeSantis.  Its much larger than that.   Most of us are still upset at the corruption of the collusion hoax, the FBI and CIA election interference, the sham shut downs and mail in voting bs due to the covid hoax by Blue state govs etc and don't believe it was a fair election.

The country was better under Trump.  Team Blue cult nuts has literally not a single objective measure to point to right now. 

DeSantis Crushed by Trump in Latest Florida, Iowa and New Hampshire Polls: ‘He’s Losing Everywhere’
The new data comes as the Florida governor shifts staff and resources to Iowa
Marc Caputo

In the clash of the two Florida men, former president Donald Trump is beating Ron DeSantis by 35 percentage points, according to a new poll of Republican presidential primary voters that underscores the challenges the governor’s faces in his home state and the early states.

“Where DeSantis has been governor and the people know him best, he still can’t beat Trump. And if DeSantis can’t win in his own backyard, where can he win?” asked top Republican pollster Tony Fabrizio, who conducted the survey for a private political client. Fabrizio also surveys for the pro-Trump super PAC, but other pollsters say his Florida numbers jibe with the trend lines of the race.

The poll of 500 Florida Republicans, which shows the other presidential candidates polling in single digits, comes on the heels of the Republican Party of Florida executive committee’s decision last month to nix a party loyalty oath at Trump’s behest. DeSantis allies tried to keep the oath in place, but Trump’s support is so deep in the grassroots that the governor was steamrolled.

Trump’s 57-22% lead over DeSantis in the Fabrizio poll is one of his biggest yet in Florida, and it shows a structural problem for DeSantis in the GOP, where 90% hold a favorable view of him and 76% say they have a “very favorable” opinion of the governor.

But among the latter group, DeSantis is losing to Trump 61-27%. That result, reflected in other surveys, undercuts the governor’s core campaign argument that his high favorable ratings will lead Republicans to support him over Trump.

“A majority of the people in Florida who like Ron DeSantis the best still want Donald Trump to be president, not DeSantis,” said Fabrizio. “Where does DeSantis go for votes?”

DeSantis’s answer: Iowa, the first state to vote in the GOP primary, where he has spent the most time and resources and is moving campaign staff.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fthemessenger.com%2Fpolitics%2Ftrump-desantis-polls-florida-iowa-new-hampshire

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2023, 01:26:51 PM »
I don't think its about DeSantis.  Its much larger than that.   Most of us are still upset at the corruption of the collusion hoax, the FBI and CIA election interference, the sham shut downs and mail in voting bs due to the covid hoax by Blue state govs etc and don't believe it was a fair election.

The country was better under Trump.  Team Blue cult nuts has literally not a single objective measure to point to right now. 

I think that's definitely part of it.  For me, I was really pulling for DeSantis.  But when they escalated this fascistic witch hunt, I started rooting for Trump.  We cannot let his political opponent succeed in this kind of election interference.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2023, 03:05:45 PM »
 ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2023, 03:06:44 PM »
Rob Reiner
@robreiner

Bobby Kennedy Jr.’s announcement to run as an Independent is a dangerous and cynical move by wealthy Republicans to put Trump back in the WH. I talked with Bobby and told him that what he is doing could destroy American Democracy. He didn’t care.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2023, 06:47:23 PM »
RFK Jr.: Today, I Declared Myself an Independent Candidate for President | Opinion
ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. , INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT
ON 10/9/23

Today, I declared myself an independent candidate for President of the United States of America.

And more than that, I joined my voice with all the people who are fed up and all the people who are hopeful, to make a new Declaration of Independence for our entire nation.

Today, I declared my independence from the corporations that have hijacked our government to milk us for profit.

I declared independence from Wall Street, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Ag, the military contractors, and their lobbyists who now outnumber members of Congress 20 to 1.

I declared independence from the mercenary media that forever urges us to hate our neighbors and fear our friends.

I declared independence from the cynical elites who betray our hope and amplify our divisions.

And finally, I declared independence from the two political parties and the corrupt interests that dominate them, and the entire rigged system of rancor and rage, corruption and lies, that has turned government officials into indentured servants of their corporate bosses. If left unchecked, they will commoditize our air, water, food, labor, and children, and turn the American Dream into desperation and dust.

I declared my independence from these corrupting powers because they are incompatible with the inalienable rights that our original Declaration of Independence invoked in 1776: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

How can we guard life when for-profit corporations have captured the public agencies that are supposed to protect us? How can we enjoy liberty when a surveillance state seeks to hide the truth and quash dissent to preserve its power? And how can we pursue happiness when our nation's families are imprisoned by debt and hunger and jobs that will never pay the bills?

And so today, I declared my independence from the tyranny of corruption which robs us of affordable lives, belief in our future, and respect for one another. And to do that, I had to declare my independence from the Democratic Party and independence from all parties.

I haven't made this decision lightly. It is painful for me to let go of the party of my uncles, my father, of my grandfather and of both of my great-grandfathers—John "Honey Fitz" Fitzgerald, Boston's first Irish Catholic mayor, and Patrick Kennedy, a Boston ward boss, who together, launched my family's political dynasty.

But my sacrifice is nothing compared to the risk our founding fathers took when they signed the Declaration of Independence 247 years ago right over there. They knew that if their revolution failed, every last one of them would be hanged. They chose to place everything on the line.

When John Adams put his pen down after adding his signature to the Declaration, he turned to those present and said, "Sink or swim, live or die, survive or perish, from this day on, I'm with my country." I make that same pledge today, so that I may stand before you as every leader should, free of partisan allegiance and backroom wheeling and dealing, a servant only to my conscience, to my Creator, and to you.

Today, we are turning a new page in American politics. There have been independent candidates before. But this time is different. This time, the Independent is going to win.

The two major parties are fielding candidates that most Americans do not want even to run. A shocking three-fourths of Americans believe President Biden is too old to govern effectively. President Trump faces multiple civil and criminal trials. Both have favorability ratings deep in negative territory.

That is what two-party politics has come to, and that is why we need to break the stranglehold of the two parties. And that's why we need to pry loose the hammerlock of corrupt power over Washington D.C. We are going to make this nation ours again.

https://www.newsweek.com/today-i-declared-myself-independent-candidate-president-opinion-1833099