Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 48462 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #625 on: November 20, 2023, 09:40:18 AM »
Poll: Biden’s standing hits new lows amid Israel-Hamas war
Young voters are breaking from Biden, helping give Trump a narrow lead for the first time in NBC News polling, though the gap is within the margin of error.
Nov. 19, 2023
By Mark Murray
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-bidens-standing-hits-new-lows-israel-hamas-war-rcna125251

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #626 on: November 21, 2023, 02:33:16 PM »
DeSantis expected to land the endorsement of influential Iowa evangelical leader in race for GOP nomination
Ron DeSantis says endorsements from Iowa evangelical leader Bob Vander Plaats and Gov. Kim Reynolds amount to ‘a pretty powerful machine’
By Paul Steinhauser Fox News
Published November 21, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-endorsement-influential-iowa-evangelical-leader-race-gop-nomination

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: November 23, 2023, 10:36:16 AM »
Trump campaign touts evangelical support in Iowa as faith leaders endorse him
"As a pastor in Iowa, I believe President Trump has demonstrated a profound understanding of the issues that are crucial to us," Crossroads Church Senior Pastor Joseph Hall said.
By Ben Whedon
Published: November 21, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/trump-campaign-touts-evangelical-support-iowa-faith-leaders-endorse-him#google_vignette?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: November 23, 2023, 10:37:49 AM »
Despite the fact this is pretty remarkable, I keep wondering what the polls would look like without the Biden election interference.

Trump lead widens to 47%-43%
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
November 22, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/trump-lead-widens-to-47-43

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: November 23, 2023, 08:12:52 PM »
Trump holds 7-point lead over Biden in new poll
By Michael Gryboski, Mainline Church Editor
CP POLITICS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2023
https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-holds-7-point-lead-over-biden-in-new-poll.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: November 23, 2023, 08:30:06 PM »
Imagine finding 43% that would vote for Biden. If given a choice to vote for another dem candidate that is single digits.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #631 on: November 23, 2023, 09:40:47 PM »
Imagine finding 43% that would vote for Biden. If given a choice to vote for another dem candidate that is single digits.

Hmmm the same 43% who couldn't fill a McDonald's car park if Pedo Joe had a
Meeting there.

I give the Libturds they did a grand job of cheating & corrupting an election
Fucking scumbag khvnts

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #632 on: November 24, 2023, 12:16:33 PM »
Damn. Same ol shit I see.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #633 on: November 24, 2023, 12:58:59 PM »

Yes, the candidates are.

Hope all is well Mal.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #634 on: November 25, 2023, 09:35:37 AM »
Black voters reveal to the NY Times reasons they’re hesitant to reelect Biden in 2024: ‘He’s too old’

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-voters-reveal-ny-times-reasons-theyre-hesitant-reelect-biden-2024-hes-old

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #635 on: November 25, 2023, 05:14:47 PM »
Thank you for your insightful and thought provoking post, see you next year!
Hope the family is doing well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: November 25, 2023, 09:03:48 PM »
Hmmm the same 43% who couldn't fill a McDonald's car park if Pedo Joe had a
Meeting there.

I give the Libturds they did a grand job of cheating & corrupting an election
Fucking scumbag khvnts

I just feel like living in another country, you don't get it. The majority of Americans, don't buy hats, attend rallies, buy bumper stickers. They really don't. So Trumpsters are comparing their own religious zealously and left with a question of how could Biden, who didn't have this Jonestown cult religious experience to fall back on, beat Trump? The answer is because the majority oAmericans don't attend rallies, they sit back, review the facts, and then vote. It really is as simple as that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #637 on: November 26, 2023, 08:01:06 AM »
I just feel like living in another country, you don't get it. The majority of Americans, don't buy hats, attend rallies, buy bumper stickers. They really don't. So Trumpsters are comparing their own religious zealously and left with a question of how could Biden, who didn't have this Jonestown cult religious experience to fall back on, beat Trump? The answer is because the majority oAmericans don't attend rallies, they sit back, review the facts, and then vote. It really is as simple as that.
This another exposé on your naivety or your sheer ignorance to facts. American opinions are media driven, the media convinces and convicts in the court of public opinion, then when they are proven wrong, they release a small, two line blurb correcting themselves and move on from a topic they spent months or years blasting in our faces. To think that people look for facts instead of just blindly following the media or their friends opinions is just stupid. I would say you should be ashamed of yourself, but you have no shame as evidenced by your opinions posted here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #638 on: November 26, 2023, 10:14:24 AM »
This another exposé on your naivety or your sheer ignorance to facts. American opinions are media driven, the media convinces and convicts in the court of public opinion, then when they are proven wrong, they release a small, two line blurb correcting themselves and move on from a topic they spent months or years blasting in our faces. To think that people look for facts instead of just blindly following the media or their friends opinions is just stupid. I would say you should be ashamed of yourself, but you have no shame as evidenced by your opinions posted here.

I was going to answer the same.

I would say the majority of voters don't review the facts.  They find one or two media driven talking points that align with their beliefs, and vote.  Or they just do what Taylor Swift tells them.

If facts were reviewed, politicians would never be able to get away with continual lies (Trump said to drink bleach, said nazis were very fine people) like they were able use, when a simple google debunks them.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: November 26, 2023, 11:38:02 AM »

You are correct, the media uses whatever hook they can to draw larger audiences. It is a vicious cycle because the greater the audience, the bigger the public’s impact is. Fortunately, the court of public opinion is not always consistent with the opinions of the legal system.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #640 on: November 26, 2023, 11:42:34 AM »
Trump holds 7-point lead over Biden in new poll
By Michael Gryboski, Mainline Church Editor
CP POLITICS | THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2023
https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-holds-7-point-lead-over-biden-in-new-poll.html
The TDS will be off the charts. Hope Libturds start jumping from buildings.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #641 on: November 26, 2023, 02:14:46 PM »

Really - how come Bath House Barry had so many followers?
Hell check how many he has on Twitter & compare to Pedo Joe ,
Explain that one - they're both Dummycraps.

Oh the Libturds only want to follow Bath House Barry.

Stop with the nonsense.  Pls

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: November 27, 2023, 10:33:37 AM »

I would say the majority of voters don't review the facts.  They find one or two media driven talking points that align with their beliefs, and vote.  Or they just do what Taylor Swift tells them.

If facts were reviewed, politicians would never be able to get away with continual lies (Trump said to drink bleach, said nazis were very fine people) like they were able use, when a simple google debunks them.

I agree.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: November 27, 2023, 10:34:16 AM »
Dean Phillips says ‘it’s delusional’ to think Biden can beat Trump
Steff Danielle Thomas
November 25, 2023
https://news.yahoo.com/dean-phillips-says-delusional-think-185549803.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: November 27, 2023, 10:40:52 AM »
Earth to Democrats: Biden presidency is a dumpster fire. How many warning signs do you need?
Ingrid Jacques, USA TODAY
November 26, 2023
https://news.yahoo.com/earth-democrats-biden-presidency-dumpster-090128089.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: November 27, 2023, 10:43:25 AM »
Major Trump donors who soured on him after 2020 and Jan. 6 now insist he's their best choice
Some of them argue his demeanor and election denial don't eclipse his strengths.
By Soo Rin Kim
November 27, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/major-trump-donors-soured-after-2020-jan-6/story?id=104951161

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: November 27, 2023, 12:48:21 PM »

Who is Taylor Swift and why should I care what she says?  :) Just kidding, I have heard of Taylor Swift. But I don't know or care about what she says.

I don't think Trump ever said to drink bleach, at least not publicly. What Trump 'mused' and said was “I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” - “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?

Bleach has proven to be the most effective disinfectants. Household bleach or chlorine bleach is economical and is an effective disinfectant with a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity. It is possible to inject bleach, but the side effects can be devastating including the possibility of death from kidney failure among other severe life-threatening negative side effects.

Hear it for yourself:

i=uAq4tk7unvVfehgh

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #647 on: November 27, 2023, 01:06:50 PM »
Who is Taylor Swift and why should I care what she says?  :) Just kidding, I have heard of Taylor Swift. But I don't know or care about what she says.

I don't think Trump ever said to drink bleach, at least not publicly. What Trump 'mused' and said was “I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” - “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?

Bleach has proven to be the most effective disinfectants. Household bleach or chlorine bleach is economical and is an effective disinfectant with a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity. It is possible to inject bleach, but the side effects can be devastating including the possibility of death from kidney failure among other severe life-threatening negative side effects.

Hear it for yourself:

i=uAq4tk7unvVfehgh

You are entirely correct.  I have seen the clip, and always knew he never said to drink bleach.

But it became such an accepted, media/democrat driven "truth", that even Kamala Harris felt comfortable enough to say it in the VP debate.  People still quote him as saying that.

Taylor Swift was obviously tongue-in-cheek because she's been rallying young people to vote.......normally I dismiss Hollywood/musician type when it comes to politics, but she has enough of a rabid following to maybe have some impact?

But back to Trump, although he never said bleach, he didn't help himself by just having these stream of consciousness conversations publicly during the pandemic.  It wasn't the right type of leadership needed.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: November 28, 2023, 01:28:39 PM »
Koch-Backed Super PAC Endorses Nikki Haley For President
The endorsement represents a big win for Haley — and another blow to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' presidential aspirations.
By Liz Skalka
Nov 28, 2023
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/koch-brothers-nikki-haley_n_65660a11e4b03ac1cd1774f0

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: November 30, 2023, 12:20:49 AM »
Koch-Backed Super PAC Endorses Nikki Haley For President
The endorsement represents a big win for Haley — and another blow to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' presidential aspirations.
By Liz Skalka
Nov 28, 2023
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/koch-brothers-nikki-haley_n_65660a11e4b03ac1cd1774f0
The republican establishment is really pushing her.