Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 48350 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #675 on: December 23, 2023, 06:19:06 AM »
They can't let him debate. It would be a disaster.

They said this during the first debate and DJT was a disaster.

He missed many softball questions.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #676 on: December 27, 2023, 12:27:45 PM »
They said this during the first debate and DJT was a disaster.

He missed many softball questions.

I don't think there is any way they let Biden debate anyone, assuming he is the nominee.  But even if he did debate, Trump isn't disciplined enough to let Biden crash and burn during a debate, and the moderators and media will protect Biden.  Again. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: December 27, 2023, 12:34:08 PM »
Don Jr. puts his dad on notice over buzz of Nikki Haley as VP pick, says he would intervene
By Ryan King
https://nypost.com/2023/12/26/news/donald-trump-jr-puts-his-dad-on-notice-over-buzz-of-haley-as-vp-pick/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #678 on: December 27, 2023, 02:24:38 PM »
Don Jr. puts his dad on notice over buzz of Nikki Haley as VP pick, says he would intervene
By Ryan King
https://nypost.com/2023/12/26/news/donald-trump-jr-puts-his-dad-on-notice-over-buzz-of-haley-as-vp-pick/
When will people realize Haley is already bought. The stupidity of the average American is immense!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: December 27, 2023, 07:57:27 PM »
When will people realize Haley is already bought. The stupidity of the average American is immense!

I don't give a rip about Niki Haley, but Don Jr. would do well to stay out of the spotlight. His comments as of late are to say the least, unimpressive. He doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #680 on: December 27, 2023, 09:07:04 PM »
I don't give a rip about Niki Haley, but Don Jr. would do well to stay out of the spotlight. His comments as of late are to say the least, unimpressive. He doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Yeh - Don Jr. isn’t remotely as brilliant as the Mensa level intellect of Hunter Biden!! 😆 You pedos don’t seem to care at all about Hunter and the big guy and their criminal activities WHILE demented Joe was serving as VP.

To be clear - only a fckn fool would blindly follow EITHER party - so as disgusting as you are there are certainly those who (while they are certainly morally superior) are just as dumb on the other side.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: December 28, 2023, 12:35:38 AM »
Yep.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: December 28, 2023, 11:18:12 AM »
Isn't this the mute goon that was committed to a rubber room a few months ago?   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Q: When I talk to voters, they’re worried about inflation. They really don’t like the economy. Are you not hearing that?

Fetterman's answer:

To me, it’s going to come down to good and evil and personalities and everything about this, too. It’s going to be a gut check kind of a situation where it’s just like, really? Really, really, as you’re going into the voting booth, do we want chaos and somebody that is in three or four criminal hearings? Is this somebody that you want to be their finger back on the button? Or do you want to have a decent and very effective president that has gotten us through the pandemic, addressed inflation and has been a real masterclass of diplomacy with Israel?

And that’s the thing. And if you want to be more pissed off about a $16 McDonald’s extra meal, I don’t know.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/27/john-fetterman-q-and-a-00133217

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: December 28, 2023, 11:59:23 PM »
Historically, people would choose to pay less for a Happy Meal.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: December 29, 2023, 07:47:15 AM »
Historically, people would choose to pay less for a Happy Meal.

Guess that purple tard is the new Grimace.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #685 on: December 29, 2023, 07:54:22 AM »
Fetterman in 2028!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: December 29, 2023, 12:09:00 PM »
Isn't this the mute goon that was committed to a rubber room a few months ago?   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Q: When I talk to voters, they’re worried about inflation. They really don’t like the economy. Are you not hearing that?

Fetterman's answer:

To me, it’s going to come down to good and evil and personalities and everything about this, too. It’s going to be a gut check kind of a situation where it’s just like, really? Really, really, as you’re going into the voting booth, do we want chaos and somebody that is in three or four criminal hearings? Is this somebody that you want to be their finger back on the button? Or do you want to have a decent and very effective president that has gotten us through the pandemic, addressed inflation and has been a real masterclass of diplomacy with Israel?

And that’s the thing. And if you want to be more pissed off about a $16 McDonald’s extra meal, I don’t know.

I know he is disabled from his stroke, but I cannot believe we put someone like him in office, who is clearly incompetent, over Dr. Oz.  I don't really follow Dr. Oz, but the man is smart and competent. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #687 on: December 29, 2023, 12:48:45 PM »

Fetterman's answer:

This guy shouldn't have any say in the laws governing the people or the direction of this country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: December 29, 2023, 03:01:16 PM »
This guy shouldn't have any say in the laws governing the people or the direction of this country.

He should be in a rehab hospital.  Not the Senate.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: December 30, 2023, 01:05:33 AM »
I know he is disabled from his stroke, but I cannot believe we put someone like him in office, who is clearly incompetent, over Dr. Oz.  I don't really follow Dr. Oz, but the man is smart and competent.
Pennsylvania has made some weird political choices.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #690 on: December 30, 2023, 01:33:10 AM »
Dr. Oz is an asshole but I hope Fatterman is one and done.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #691 on: December 30, 2023, 10:19:08 AM »
Fetterman was on a little bit of a roll with his statements on the border, Israel, and Menendez/Santos.

But anyone who thinks Biden's doing a decent job is delusional.  The border is so f'n bad and dangerous to the American people, that I think it warrants his removal from office.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: December 30, 2023, 10:23:24 AM »
Pennsylvania has made some weird political choices selections.

Put this right up there with the 81 million fix.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #693 on: December 31, 2023, 09:45:03 AM »
Pennsylvania has made some weird political choices.
NE is TRASH!
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: January 01, 2024, 12:49:37 AM »
NE is TRASH!
Philly runs the state and is where all the late night ballots come from.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: January 01, 2024, 07:46:22 PM »

He comes across as very smart, because he is very smart.  Love him or hate him, Trump raised some good kids. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: January 01, 2024, 07:47:17 PM »
Fetterman was on a little bit of a roll with his statements on the border, Israel, and Menendez/Santos.

But anyone who thinks Biden's doing a decent job is delusional.  The border is so f'n bad and dangerous to the American people, that I think it warrants his removal from office.

The border crisis is the worst in American history.  Elections have consequences.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: January 01, 2024, 08:05:12 PM »
One of the best three minute speeches I've heard.  Trump should have this guy on his VP short list.

Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson BREAKS INTERNET With Fiery Speech Slamming Biden, BLM, and ANTIFA

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #698 on: January 01, 2024, 10:59:31 PM »
One of the best three minute speeches I've heard.  Trump should have this guy on his VP short list.

Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson BREAKS INTERNET With Fiery Speech Slamming Biden, BLM, and ANTIFA

Excellent speech. 👏👏👏👏👏

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: January 03, 2024, 12:26:42 PM »
Gov. Kristi Noem to Newsmax: Nikki Haley as Trump Running Mate a 'Mistake'
By Sandy Fitzgerald  | 03 January 2024
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/kristi-noem-nikki-haley-donald-trump/2024/01/03/id/1148070/