Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 48335 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #875 on: February 12, 2024, 02:09:05 PM »
Thanks for expressing your opinion. Can you explain in what ways you believe Biden is worthless? Just to say someone is worthless is a broad statement completely lacking a detailed definition.
He's worthless in too many ways to sit and describe, not worth my time. He'll be a distant bad memory come November and my only wish for him is that he suffers in the end! Pompous, old POS just as Obama was minus the age.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #876 on: February 12, 2024, 02:10:47 PM »
Thanks for expressing your opinion. Can you explain in what ways you believe Biden is worthless? Just to say someone is worthless is a broad statement completely lacking a detailed definition.

Easy - He's mentally impaired  - Talks to dead people - has no clue whare he is - easily angered -
Constantly lying - untrustworthy - can't be left to walk on his own without a guide for fear he wanders
Off the stage or into bushes - he's  pedo, sniffing young children & commenting on their legs etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: February 12, 2024, 02:13:19 PM »
Easy - He's mentally impaired  - Talks to dead people - has no clue whare he is - easily angered -
Constantly lying - untrustworthy - can't be left to walk on his own without a guide for fear he wanders
Off the stage or into bushes - he's  pedo, sniffing young children & commenting on their legs etc.

Or so you like to believe.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: February 12, 2024, 02:18:39 PM »
Or so you like to believe.

You're being very wilfully stupid - we've all seen many examples of all that I posted
even some MSM has shown it -

Only except for you , You haven't seen any of it have you  ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣  Jeez how can you act so stupid & try to be serious.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: February 12, 2024, 02:32:44 PM »
You're being very wilfully stupid - we've all seen many examples of all that I posted

Libs...deaf, dumb and blind cannot be any clearer to me.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: February 12, 2024, 02:33:03 PM »

For you seeing is confirmation of your foregone beliefs. For other more rational folks, believing everything we see is misleading. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: February 12, 2024, 02:39:07 PM »
For you seeing is confirmation of your foregone beliefs. For other more rational folks, believing everything we see is misleading.
Use the brain you were born with be an independent thinker stop relying on others to sift your way through life. Just a sad way to live.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: February 12, 2024, 02:39:17 PM »

For you running away & avoiding answering these 3 simple questions is everything
Let's cut right to the chase - Lets see your answers , without it's,  but's or excuses.
You're answers are ??

1, are these 2  Men or Women ?
2, Can men become women ?
3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: February 12, 2024, 02:53:32 PM »

For you running away & avoiding answering these 3 simple questions is everything
Let's cut right to the chase - Lets see your answers , without it's,  but's or excuses.
You're answers are ??

1, are these 2  Men or Women ?
2, Can men become women ?
3, Should men be allowed to compete in women's sport's ?

Thanks for proving my point.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: February 12, 2024, 03:46:44 PM »
Thanks for proving my point.

What is it you're afraid of answering the questions?
What are you Hiding?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: February 12, 2024, 04:28:21 PM »
What is it you're afraid of answering the questions?
What are you Hiding?

Do you mean hiding in plain sight?  ;)

What? You missed me while I was out running errands for an hour. Aww, so sorry to have abandoned you and your posts. BTW, I don't answer dumb questions.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #886 on: February 12, 2024, 05:01:18 PM »
You love posting meaningless charts.
Pot/kettle
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: February 12, 2024, 06:59:51 PM »
Do you mean hiding in plain sight?  ;)

What? You missed me while I was out running errands for an hour. Aww, so sorry to have abandoned you and your posts. BTW, I don't answer dumb questions.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #888 on: February 12, 2024, 07:16:42 PM »
Democrats replacing Biden with Michelle Obama a ‘ginned-up conspiracy theory’
By Christian Datoc
February 12, 2024
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2848239/democrats-michelle-obama-replace-biden-convention/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: February 12, 2024, 08:03:27 PM »
Democrats replacing Biden with Michelle Obama a ‘ginned-up conspiracy theory’
By Christian Datoc
February 12, 2024
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2848239/democrats-michelle-obama-replace-biden-convention/

Sure are a lot of opinions about the replacement all of a sudden.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: February 13, 2024, 07:45:50 PM »
Democrats flip Santos’s New York House seat in high-stakes special election
BY JARED GANS - 02/13/24
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4465973-tom-suozzi-democrats-mazi-pillip-george-santos-new-york/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: February 13, 2024, 07:47:49 PM »
Sounds about right.  Will likely be one of these.

Meet 5 Democrats who have been floated as possible Biden replacements
President facing increased scrutiny over questions surrounding his mental stamina
By Brandon Gillespie Fox News
Published February 13, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/meet-5-democrats-floated-possible-biden-replacements

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: February 13, 2024, 08:55:02 PM »
The best bet is still Kamala. Yeah, she's dumb but she's VP and checks the boxes. It can be like Obama's first term where you can't criticize her being a woman person of color. Not like she's going to say anything worse than Biden at this point. They'll say she doesn't have to debate because Trump is racist, etc. She can read the script just like poopy pants.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: February 13, 2024, 09:00:45 PM »
The best bet is still Kamala. Yeah, she's dumb but she's VP and checks the boxes. It can be like Obama's first term where you can't criticize her being a woman person of color. Not like she's going to say anything worse than Biden at this point. They'll say she doesn't have to debate because Trump is racist, etc. She can read the script just like poopy pants.
No way they push Kuntmala. She was bottom of the barrel last time. They only pushed her as VP to guilt white liberal women into voting for the black woman. Same as they did with Obama, trying to convince people to be a part of "history" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: February 13, 2024, 09:07:31 PM »

You may be right but I would be surprised. Kamala seems to have been a failure even among the left. No one really expects a VP to do anything. Pence didn't do anything. But.... Pence never had a chance at President either. Had Kamala established herself from the get go as something more than a couple checked boxes, she may have had a chance at it. But I can't think of one stand out thing in the last 4 years she's done, championed, or represented. She may have been working 16 hrs a day behind the scenes but that doesn't count to voters. So I don't think she's in line for anything but fading into history.

IF Michelle Obama could be convinced to run, I think she would be the best candidate of the pool of choices. She has no political history like Trump, but unlike Trump, she graduated from a prestigious college, Princeton and then Harvard Law. She's smart, articulate and likeable. Things Trump is not. It will be difficult to overcome the Female minority thing but given her opposition, I think people who voted independent and for Biden last time, would feel compelled to repeat that.  The fact her husband would be her support would be a big help. While Hillary had Bill Clinton, Clinton was impeached and Hillary was a witch.. so that held her back.

But, I highly doubt Michelle would do it. If she did, I'd vote for her. I prefer her over Trump or Biden. I think I prefer apporximately 400 million people over either of those two.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: February 13, 2024, 10:54:55 PM »
You may be right but I would be surprised. Kamala seems to have been a failure even among the left. No one really expects a VP to do anything. Pence didn't do anything. But.... Pence never had a chance at President either. Had Kamala established herself from the get go as something more than a couple checked boxes, she may have had a chance at it. But I can't think of one stand out thing in the last 4 years she's done, championed, or represented. She may have been working 16 hrs a day behind the scenes but that doesn't count to voters. So I don't think she's in line for anything but fading into history.

IF Michelle Obama could be convinced to run, I think she would be the best candidate of the pool of choices. She has no political history like Trump, but unlike Trump, she graduated from a prestigious college, Princeton and then Harvard Law. She's smart, articulate and likeable. Things Trump is not. It will be difficult to overcome the Female minority thing but given her opposition, I think people who voted independent and for Biden last time, would feel compelled to repeat that.  The fact her husband would be her support would be a big help. While Hillary had Bill Clinton, Clinton was impeached and Hillary was a witch.. so that held her back.

But, I highly doubt Michelle would do it. If she did, I'd vote for her. I prefer her over Trump or Biden. I think I prefer apporximately 400 million people over either of those two.

Oh dear  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #896 on: February 14, 2024, 11:40:08 AM »
New York Times Stunned After 11 Out of 13 Independent Focus Group Voters Choose Trump Over Biden
Red State ^ | 02/14/2024 | Mike Miller
Posted on 2/14/2024, 2:27:24 PM by SeekAndFind

Imagine you're a muckety-muck editor at the once-vaunted New York Times, and the following results of a spanking-new Times focus group show up on your computer screen.

Independent voters from around the country had scathing remarks to describe President Biden in a focus group published Tuesday, with most admitting they are leaning toward former President Trump in 2024 despite their own derisive assessments of him.

What would you think? That I could put in writing, I mean.

After the initial horror gave way to semi-rational thinking, I suppose I, as a Times muckety-muck, would wonder "What the hell happened?" Like, how were the questions worded, or how the focus group voters were selected, because surely— surely these results can't be right.

So the Times spoke at length with 13 undecided, independent voters about the two leading candidates and the issues most important to them. The voters, ranging from 22-64 years old, were most concerned about the state of the economy, with the majority citing the rising costs of groceries and their other bills. Of the 13, 12 said they would base their vote on the issue, with 11 saying they were leaning toward Trump in November.

"Oh, the humanity!" must think muckety-mucks.

It gets even worse. For the muckety-mucks, that is.

When asked what they thought about Biden, the voters were blunt as hell in their assessments of the besieged president. Here are several of their responses:

"He’s a little bit senile, and I do think if you can’t do the job, it’s time to step down."

"I think he’s unfit for the presidency. A president should be the commander in chief. And he does not appear to be a capable commander in chief."

"[He's a] puppet. That’s because I feel like he really tap-dances. I don’t know what he’s done. It just seems like he’s just throwing things out there to please almost anyone."

"[He's] disingenuous. Nothing that is said really connects with me. I don’t feel like I’m being told the truth. I don’t feel like I’m being told anything upfront. I was just so disappointed — with the ounce of hope I had left — when we just started pouring money into the Israel conflict."

Tough stuff for Joe, which is only going to get tougher as the groundswell continues to grow around the "sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with the poor memory."

Here are several responses from the voters when asked how they felt about Trump:

"Donald Trump did a better job. Joe Biden, I mean, I feel like I don’t have a president."

"Sure, [he] was divisive, and sure, it really wasn’t the most productive, but [he] really highlighted problems and the divisiveness that was already hidden inside of our country."

"To me, it doesn’t affect anything. His life, he puts it right out there. I’m sick of hearing it, but it’s him. So if I’m going to vote for him, that’s part of what I accept."

The last comment was key, which I'll hit in "The Bottom Line."

One voter expressed his opinion this way:

"Like no matter who gets voted into office, I think our options suck either way, and I don’t really see any progress."

When asked to describe their feelings about the upcoming election in one word, here were the responses:

"Lost"

"Disaster"

"Necessary"

"Stressed"

"Anxious"

"Are we allowed to curse, or no? Bullsh*t."

"Anxiety"

"Worried"

"Indifferent."

"Ugh"

"Abyss"

"Concerned"

"Disaster"

Pretty much sums it up, but here's the thing: In less than ten months, we must choose the 47th president of the United States — and it will be arguably the most important election choice in modern history, so let's not screw it up.

The Bottom Line
To be fair, several of the voters also had negative things to say about Trump that were largely centered on their perceptions of his personality, calling the former president "egotistical," a "narcissist" and "disastrous."

Then again, when I vote for president I'm not necessarily looking for a role model or even a man or woman with impeccable moral credentials. What I am looking for is the candidate that I believe will best deliver on the issues that are most important to me — from protecting the border and the security of this country to picking Supreme Court nominees who will adhere to the U.S. Constitution rather than try to legislate from the bench.

As the voter said, above:

"To me, it doesn’t affect anything. His life, he puts it right out there. I’m sick of hearing it, but it’s him. So if I’m going to vote for him, that’s part of what I accept."

Amen.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: February 14, 2024, 08:23:27 PM »
Donald Trump hit out at Republican’s selection of Pilip, for the New York's 3rd congressional district special election. He called for “a real candidate” in the November general election when the seat will again come up for grabs.

“Republicans just don’t learn, but maybe she was still a Democrat?” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform, called Mazi “a very foolish woman”, and complained that she had run “in a race where she didn’t endorse me and tried to ‘straddle the fence’, when she would have easily WON if she understood anything about MODERN DAY politics in America”.

seems to read that modern day republicans must endorse Trump or face destruction. Brutal if true

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: February 16, 2024, 11:16:58 AM »
Joe Manchin announces he will not run for president
The centrist West Virginia had been mulling a campaign for the White House that would have shaken up the 2024 campaign.
Feb. 16, 2024
By Alex Tabet, Ali Vitali, Julie Tsirkin and Mike Memoli
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/joe-manchin-announce-will-not-run-president-rcna139120

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: February 16, 2024, 04:57:51 PM »
Joe Manchin announces he will not run for president
The centrist West Virginia had been mulling a campaign for the White House that would have shaken up the 2024 campaign.
Feb. 16, 2024
By Alex Tabet, Ali Vitali, Julie Tsirkin and Mike Memoli
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/joe-manchin-announce-will-not-run-president-rcna139120
Terrible news. (heavy sarcasm)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!