Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 45640 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #1075 on: March 21, 2024, 05:21:36 PM »
There is nothing charming and attractive about Trump. But somehow he inspires devotion from folks sheep who are fooled by him.
Pot/kettle? You leftist are far worse than anyone on the right. You want to know why? The people on the right are reacting to what the douchebags on the left are trying to do and force on the people.

Think about it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1076 on: March 21, 2024, 05:30:55 PM »
There is nothing charming and attractive about Trump. But somehow he inspires devotion from folks sheep who are fooled by him.

Once again showing your George Costanza like instincts.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1077 on: March 21, 2024, 06:23:19 PM »
Pot/kettle? You leftist are far worse than anyone on the right. You want to know why? The people on the right are reacting to what the douchebags on the left are trying to do and force on the people.

Think about it.

Spot on - Coach,  many of them are truly warped & perverted in their ideology,
Wanting & allowing children top mutilated & men in women's sport's 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I don't see the likes of prime, funk, bbc, j.oak, LurkingForBoys ever commenting
On those subjects. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: March 21, 2024, 07:13:30 PM »

Think about it.

I thought about it. What are we left leaning folks forcing on you (assuming you are on the right)? For example, have I ever told you for whom to vote? Have I ever said anything about taking away women's rights? I have stated several times that I do not like Trump the person, but have I ever told you not to like him? Unlike some people who post on Getbig, have I ever defamed other members by telling lies about them or resorted to vulgar irrelevant name calling? Think about it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: March 21, 2024, 08:14:35 PM »
I thought about it. What are we left leaning folks forcing on you (assuming you are on the right)? For example, have I ever told you for whom to vote? Have I ever said anything about taking away women's rights? I have stated several times that I do not like Trump the person, but have I ever told you not to like him? Unlike some people who post on Getbig, have I ever defamed other members by telling lies about them or resorted to vulgar irrelevant name calling? Think about it.

Pretty sure someone that cares more than me can pull up some of your insulting posts. As far as the things the left is trying to force on the American people, the list of fuckery from your type is insanely long and absolutely retarded. Zero common sense coming from the far side of the left spectrum.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1080 on: March 22, 2024, 05:26:54 AM »
So, calling us “sheep” is not name calling?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1081 on: March 22, 2024, 03:05:23 PM »
NEW: Frank Luntz Warns CNN Seizing Donald Trump's Properties Will Backfire: "You Are Going to Elect Donald Trump"

"He’s going to go up in the polls just like he went up every single time they indicted him."

"If the New York Attorney General starts to take his homes away, starts to seize his assets, it's all going to be on camera, pundits are going to sit there and scream about this, and you're going to create the greatest victimhood of 2024."

"You are going to elect Donald Trump."

"Why is Donald Trump beating Joe Biden when he's got 85 indictments? Felonies? Trump is leading, and in the seven swing states, Trump is up by the margin of error in five out of seven; why is that happening?"

Luntz, who isn't a Trump supporter, realizes that the American people do not want to see their country turn into a banana republic.

Americans do not want to see the party in power imprisoning political adversaries and confiscating their assets, not for clear crimes like murder or bribery, but rather based on novel and dubious interpretations of the law.

If the legal system can be weaponized against a former president, what hope does an ordinary American citizen have?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: March 22, 2024, 05:55:38 PM »

If the legal system can be weaponized against a former president, what hope does an ordinary American citizen have?
Left, right, center, black white, yellow......EVERYONE should be concerned about this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: March 22, 2024, 06:04:23 PM »
Why did Obama meet with the UK Prime Minister while the supposed POTUS ate cinnabuns on the "campaign trail"? Setting up the attack in Moscow?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: March 22, 2024, 09:31:25 PM »
Left, right, center, black white, yellow......EVERYONE should be concerned about this.

That's what I keep telling people.  Substitute "American citizen" for "Trump."  These extremists were already bad, but I believe the Russian Manchurian Candidate hoax, with no consequences, really emboldened them and set the stage for this lawfare. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: March 22, 2024, 09:37:31 PM »
Polls: Donald Trump Leads Biden, Third-Party Candidates in 6 Key Swing States
21 Mar 2024
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/03/21/donald-trump-leads-biden-third-party-candidates-6-key-swing-states/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: March 22, 2024, 09:42:41 PM »
Voters charge Biden wants to ‘jail’ Trump before election, 56%-30%
By Paul Bedard
March 20, 2024
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/2929533/voters-charge-biden-wants-to-jail-trump-before-election-56-30/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: March 24, 2024, 11:18:57 AM »
So, calling us “sheep” is not name calling?

It is a description of a type of human behavior that mirrors that of the animal. If the word bothers you, it is likely because you know it describes how you behave. Also, you should probably consider seeking psychiatric treatment for hypersensitivity... or follow your leader off a cliff like other sheep are wont to do.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1088 on: March 24, 2024, 11:25:49 AM »
Have there been any stories about repercussions for the Colorado SC judges who removed Trump from the ballot?

When you get slam dunked by the real SC 9-0 it means one of two things:

You are horrible at your job

or

You are an activist.

Both warrant removal.
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #1089 on: March 25, 2024, 11:19:57 AM »
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: March 25, 2024, 12:21:45 PM »
It is a description of a type of human behavior that mirrors that of the animal. If the word bothers you, it is likely because you know it describes how you behave. Also, you should probably consider seeking psychiatric treatment for hypersensitivity... or follow your leader off a cliff like other sheep are wont to do.

SHEEP !! Says the man that wore a face nappy - stayed 6ft apart - was not out
after 10pm - followed the face nappy on off routine at restaurants - one way
systems in shops - 117 vaccines & boosters - followed all mandates from
the Governor & every thing MSM told him. = SHEEP. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1091 on: March 25, 2024, 12:57:30 PM »

Also swallowed disgusting cokk at glory holes while wife's on deathbed... What a disgusting creature...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: March 25, 2024, 01:31:26 PM »
lol

James Carville Lets Loose: Looking at Biden's Poll Numbers Is 'Like Walking in on Your Grandma Naked'
By Bob Hoge | March 24, 2024
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/03/24/james-carville-sounds-off-looking-at-bidens-poll-numbers-is-like-walking-in-on-your-grandma-naked-n2171863

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1093 on: March 25, 2024, 02:21:14 PM »
Trump just keeps on WINNING!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: March 25, 2024, 02:28:08 PM »
Also swallowed disgusting cokk at glory holes while wife's on deathbed... What a disgusting creature...

😱  🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮  No No No   I very much hope that he didn't do such things .

The issue of calling others a SHEEP 🐑  when he followed & believed/ believes all the lies &
Propaganda about the China Virus & cannot see / recognise he was duped.
All the info that's now out there & Still has his head up his arse.

Unbelievable. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: March 25, 2024, 05:15:35 PM »

COVID obsessed much? You obviously think about COVID much more than I ever did. Clearly it had a bigger impact on you than it did on me. And you cannot let it go.

Yes, I did some of the things you mention... no big deal to me. To date, I had two vaccines and one booster. I rarely go out after 10:00 pm anyway. Please tell me what Oregon's Governor's mandates were because they have completely slipped my mind.

Sheep is not a dirty word nor an insult in my book, so carry on acting as you always do... hamster. Am I supposed to care what you think about me or COVID? Too bad because I don't give a hoot.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: March 25, 2024, 06:57:56 PM »
COVID obsessed much? You obviously think about COVID much more than I ever did. Clearly it had a bigger impact on you than it did on me. And you cannot let it go.

Yes, I did some of the things you mention... no big deal to me. To date, I had two vaccines and one booster. I rarely go out after 10:00 pm anyway. Please tell me what Oregon's Governor's mandates were because they have completely slipped my mind.

Sheep is not a dirty word nor an insult in my book, so carry on acting as you always do... hamster. Am I supposed to care what you think about me or COVID? Too bad because I don't give a hoot.

1940s Germany  - Ring any Bells with you ?
You & All like you were just 1 or 2 steps away from going down that same road with those not vaccinated.
So yes it bothered me & always will.
Folks like you learned nothing from ww2 & how 24/7 State propaganda & mass form psychosis worked.

If there was a shred of humility or decency in you,  you'd be able to recognise & admit you were fooled
& followed stupid & dangerous propaganda.

Read The book  - Ordinary Men - Reserve police battalion 101 & The final solution in Poland.

We all know very clearly that you'd of gone along with what they were doing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: March 26, 2024, 03:19:35 PM »

1940s Germany  - Ring any Bells with you ?
You & All like you were just 1 or 2 steps away from going down that same road with those not vaccinated.
So yes it bothered me & always will.
Folks like you learned nothing from ww2 & how 24/7 State propaganda & mass form psychosis worked.

If there was a shred of humility or decency in you,  you'd be able to recognise & admit you were fooled
& followed stupid & dangerous propaganda.

Read The book  - Ordinary Men - Reserve police battalion 101 & The final solution in Poland.

We all know very clearly that you'd of gone along with what they were doing.

I was born in 1944, about a year before WWII ended. The impact of COVID on our lives is a past event. Presently, I am more concerned the future of U.S. democracy should a hoard of red hat imbeciles elect their cult leader and wannabee dictator.

'What is the point of the book Ordinary Men?
While the book discusses a specific unit, its general argument is that most people are susceptible to the pressure of a group setting and committing actions they would never do of their own volition.'

Does the Capitol riot/insurrection on January 6, 2020 ring a bell?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: March 26, 2024, 04:59:04 PM »
I was born in 1944, about a year before WWII ended. The impact of COVID on our lives is a past event. Presently, I am more concerned the future of U.S. democracy should a hoard of red hat imbeciles elect their cult leader and wannabee dictator.

'What is the point of the book Ordinary Men?
While the book discusses a specific unit, its general argument is that most people are susceptible to the pressure of a group setting and committing actions they would never do of their own volition.'

We know what you'd of been doing & who's orders you'd of followed & believed
Forget jan 6th crap for deflection.
Concentrate on your own gullibility & your ridiculous actions.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: March 26, 2024, 06:50:02 PM »

There was no insurrection, you're old enough to know better, which means you are intentionally spreading mistruths which makes you a liar.
Hope this helps. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!