Author Topic: The 2024 General Election  (Read 48331 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The 2024 General Election
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2023, 02:32:56 PM »
They are actually buddies. When CSPAN shows Senate votes they are always standing together and talking. Probably feel a kinship knowing they are the most hated senator in their party.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is the least popular senator in the U.S., according to new polling, as the Kentucky Republican has faced backlash from both the right and the left over the last year.

Senator Susan Margaret Collins (R) Maine, is considered the most liberal republican senator. In 1996, Senator Collins was elected to the Senate. She was reelected in 2002, 2008, 2014, and 2020. Senator Collins has cast more than 8,500 consecutive votes and holds the longest perfect voting record in the history of the U.S. Senate.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2023, 07:31:25 AM »
LOL @ voting... good luck with that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2023, 11:54:53 AM »
Good looking family.

I really like this guy. Smart, well spoken, great agenda and solid on his positions. Just love listening to him. I know Trump will win and at this point Ramaswamy doesn’t have a chance in hell but can’t wait to see how he plays out in the next year.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2023, 03:12:16 PM »
I really like this guy. Smart, well spoken, great agenda and solid on his positions. Just love listening to him. I know Trump will win and at this point Ramaswamy doesn’t have a chance in hell but can’t wait to see how he plays out in the next year.

I agree.  I’ve been impressed the few times I’ve heard him speak. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2023, 04:09:34 PM »

Note: I am not disagreeing with your assessment that Ramaswamy doesn't of getting elected. I am interested in knowing  just why you think he will not get elected... be specific.

You said, "I really like this guy. Smart, well spoken, great agenda and solid on his positions. Just love listening to him." Does this mean you would vote for him if he stood a chance of winning the 2024 election?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2023, 04:42:06 PM »

8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2023, 07:28:38 PM »
8)

This was such a great interview. I’ve never subscribed to candidates YouTube, not even Trumps but I did with this guy. At what point in did Lemon say to himself “this guy is light years ahead of me in intellect” ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2023, 07:40:36 PM »
Note: I am not disagreeing with your assessment that Ramaswamy doesn't of getting elected. I am interested in knowing  just why you think he will not get elected... be specific.

You said, "I really like this guy. Smart, well spoken, great agenda and solid on his positions. Just love listening to him." Does this mean you would vote for him if he stood a chance of winning the 2024 election?

He’s not known. I didn’t know anything of him until just a few months ago as opposed to Trump I’ve known of him for decades even before he ran. As for the reason why he wouldn’t get elected even if he had a chance of winning? He would win with the Republican Party, the only thing that would possibly hold him back would be (as ridiculous as this sounds) would be his name.

The left will run more on diversity, black woman (rumors of Mooshell Obama), trans, gay, etc. The thought of an Indian/American isn’t considered “diverse” and will go after him like they went after Trump because he’s a businessman and not a politician.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2023, 07:42:46 PM »
He’s not known. I didn’t know anything of him until just a few months ago as opposed to Trump I’ve known of him for decades even before he ran. As for the reason why he wouldn’t get elected even if he had a chance of winning? He would win with the Republican Party, the only thing that would possibly hold him back would be (as ridiculous as this sounds) would be his name.

The left will run more on diversity, black woman (rumors of Mooshell Obama), trans, gay, etc. The thought of an Indian/American isn’t considered “diverse” and will go after him like they went after Trump because he’s a businessman and not a politician.

I think your party has a "base" problem and that is what will prevent this seemingly decent man from getting the nomination.  So in that sense, I agree with you that his last name will be a problem. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2023, 08:29:38 PM »
I think your party has a "base" problem and that is what will prevent this seemingly decent man from getting the nomination.  So in that sense, I agree with you that his last name will be a problem.

Yep…I won’t disagree

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2023, 09:35:32 PM »
This was such a great interview. I’ve never subscribed to candidates YouTube, not even Trumps but I did with this guy. At what point in did Lemon say to himself “this guy is light years ahead of me in intellect” ?

At 8:16.  And the gal seemed to be on a double dose of Xanax.  ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2023, 09:40:33 PM »

Obama had fun with his last name; I predict Ramaswamy will too:

Hendon: Senator, could you correctly pronounce your name for me? I’m having a little trouble with it.

Obama: Obama.

Hendon: Is that Irish?

Obama: It will be when I run countywide.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2023, 10:54:26 PM »

The thing is after years of Republicans chocking on Obamas full name, it's not even remotely ridiculous, it's actually expected

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2023, 10:07:22 PM »
So it's officially Biden v. Trump again.  Wonderful.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2023, 10:08:12 PM »
Do it Donald.

Donald Trump ‘listening’ to insiders urging him to make DeSantis his VP pick
By Ian Mohr
April 25, 2023
https://pagesix.com/2023/04/25/trump-listening-to-insiders-urging-him-to-make-desantis-vp/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2023, 03:52:31 PM »
 :o

Nikki Haley: Biden will likely die within five years

With recent polls showing voter concern over Biden's age, Republicans are divided about whether it should be a line of attack as the 2024 race heats up.
April 27, 2023
By Summer Concepcion
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/nikki-haley-biden-will-likely-die-five-years-rcna81740

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2023, 03:53:23 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2023, 03:56:46 PM »
Ron DeSantis is set to jump into the 2024 presidential fray in mid-May
The Florida governor is poised to launch his presidential exploratory committee next month.
Updated April 27, 2023
By Matt Dixon and Natasha Korecki
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/ron-desantis-set-jump-2024-presidential-fray-may-rcna81666

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2023, 03:57:26 PM »
Watch live: Asa Hutchinson formally announces White House campaign
BY THE HILL STAFF - 04/26/23
https://thehill.com/video/3972547-watch-live-asa-hutchinson-formally-announces-white-house-campaign/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2023, 09:24:57 PM »
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: New poll shows Trump beating Biden head-to-head, Trump/DeSantis ticket winning popular vote
Americans also prefer a Trump/Kari Lake ticket over Biden/Harris at 47 to 42 percent.
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-exclusive-new-poll-shows-trump-beating-biden-head-to-head-trump-desantis-ticket-winning-popular-vote?utm_campaign=64487

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2023, 12:49:01 AM »
Ron DeSantis is set to jump into the 2024 presidential fray in mid-May
The Florida governor is poised to launch his presidential exploratory committee next month.
Updated April 27, 2023
By Matt Dixon and Natasha Korecki
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/ron-desantis-set-jump-2024-presidential-fray-may-rcna81666

I believe that DeSantis will enter the fray and that, post-announcement polling numbers will be much better for Ron, with Trump still slightly leading.

Trump WILL debate (how could he ignore free publicity?), and that's where DeSantis shows if he has the goods.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2023, 05:19:50 AM »
I believe that DeSantis will enter the fray and that, post-announcement polling numbers will be much better for Ron, with Trump still slightly leading.

Trump WILL debate (how could he ignore free publicity?), and that's where DeSantis shows if he has the goods.

DeSantis would be crushed like his mentor Jeb.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2023, 01:27:39 PM »

DeSantis would be crushed like his mentor Jeb.

A debate between DeSantis and Trump might be interesting since neither of them are particularly good debaters, but both are for their hostility, erraticism and outspokenness when backed into a corner. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2023, 03:40:08 PM »
A debate between DeSantis and Trump might be interesting since neither of them are particularly good debaters, but both are for their hostility, erraticism and outspokenness when backed into a corner.

LOL you really are weird are't you ? have you ever been right about anything in your entire life ?
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2023, 06:00:28 PM »
LOL you really are weird are't you ? have you ever been right about anything in your entire life ?

Yup. I am weird and weirdly I am also usually right about most things although losers often try to find a way to prove me wrong but rarely succeed. Just saying. ;)