Author Topic: Andrew Huberman...mental case  (Read 838 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Andrew Huberman...mental case
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 11:28:03 AM »
I read the whole thing  :D
I don't know what I think... except to say it's probably hard to resist "juggling babes" when you are good with words, it's to be expected. And a few of them are still friends with him.

Is this article going to affect him? I don't know but obviously there were a ton of people ready to pounce on him, as is always the case with anyone famous. People who want to "dismantle patriarchy."

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 11:46:03 AM »
His supporters will support him more - liberal bullshit always backfires.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 11:53:14 AM »
Note to the author of the article: get to the fucking point, loser!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 12:04:40 PM »
The article is tripe. It is completely biased. Sounds like he had a relationship that didn't workout. The woman was a flawed but innocent doe in the woods that was unfortunately mauled by a grizzly bear disguised as Huberman. At most he is described as flaky and distant. He stood up his girlfriend on Thanksgiving. He went for a hike instead of a camping trip and the author gratuitously describes these and other incidents as "rage" or he was "enraged" yet, curiously never describes this rage.

Really bogus, gossip piece.  Typical femenist bullshit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 12:12:58 PM »
Upset woman complains about her failed relationship. Riveting journalism.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 12:22:49 PM »
Obvious hit piece as it views must conflict with the machine.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 12:56:14 PM »
Long and drawn out article that is too dry and not a serious enough subject to warrant it, and not spicy enough with gossip to be enjoyable.

It really does seem like a bunch of clucking hens that are mad that they gave their time and occasionally, some pussy to an odd guy.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2024, 01:16:58 PM »
Andrew Huberman has zero visible muscle mass. 

So, basically, who cares?  How is this bodybuilding related?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2024, 01:20:52 PM »
Treated those hoes like a true getbigger.

He's a bit of a charlatan (stuff he says might be right according to science, but they probably give a negligible % of benefit) but I respect his way with women.

P.s. I didn't read the article, way too long lmao. The guy needs to study getbig to see how true masters say more with less.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2024, 01:54:21 PM »
Hell hath no fury

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2024, 01:57:47 PM »
Hell hath no fury

Like a cunt scorned?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2024, 01:58:42 PM »
Treated those hoes like a true getbigger.

He's a bit of a charlatan (stuff he says might be right according to science, but they probably give a negligible % of benefit) but I respect his way with women.

P.s. I didn't read the article, way too long lmao. The guy needs to study getbig to see how true masters say more with less.

It was an ugly female author. Pretend to be shocked….

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2024, 05:30:07 PM »
Dude ought to do an episode on how aberrant neurological pathology manifests in human females during the coupling process.

I can't stand chicks who try to leverage you into social obligations, like you're the asshole if you're not super excited to spend your Saturday at her cousin's birthday party. Uncool chick alert.

Been there. Flee, Andrew. Flee.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2024, 05:35:18 PM »
Andrew Huberman has zero visible muscle mass. 

Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 06:38:50 PM »
... that said, I don't think I ever knew a chick so uncool that if I didn't spend Thanksgiving with her she'd go to the press.

Srsly what kind of psycho?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 06:43:17 PM »
... that said, I don't think I ever knew a chick so uncool that if I didn't spend Thanksgiving with her she'd go to the press.

This is what happens when you consistently drink your coffee earlier than 90 minutes from waking.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2024, 08:56:08 PM »
He never put anything unhealthy food-wise in his mouth according to the chicks, never drank alcohol, had an obession with how unhealthy alcohol is even in moderate amounts, demanded the same food discipline from the chicks (though they were like that even before), pretty insufferable, anal repressive,
shit imo. Then harangued one of them how she was irresponsible in how she got her 2nd child (wanted to "talk about it" all the time - screamed and raged for days). One of the "feminists" started saying to her friends "I just want to cook for my man" lol. Every one of them said how good he was with words, how "deep" he was. He is obsessed with not overstimulating the dopamine system with the tiniest things (because after a "high" there's a corresponding "low") (but is a self confessed sex addict sex addict and juggles at least 6 chicks at the same time - which is all dopamine chasing). I don't necessarily doubt the women's stories, but they're all psycho, Hubermench and the women :D

I love supps and "manipulating the system" too but it's strange for a top scientist to hawk all the supps, they are usually very skeptical about such. I don't think he is compensated by companies for all of them.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2024, 09:03:00 PM »

But if they were left hanging to take care of his dog while he is chasing other tail - few accept that kind of thing. :D Try missing christmas plans, which I did, doesn't go over too well. I had kind of promised to go see her parents one saturday but I slept in, she was pissed for months - years! which is why it all ended.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2024, 09:56:09 PM »
Guy teaches Masculinity.  Masculinity is the enemy.  So the feminazi gangs are coming to cancel him along with the simp chimps to back them up.  I just hope no one gets buyers remorse and cries rape or sexual assault.  But I wouldn’t bet against it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 10:58:10 PM »
But if they were left hanging to take care of his dog while he is chasing other tail - few accept that kind of thing. :D Try missing christmas plans, which I did, doesn't go over too well. I had kind of promised to go see her parents one saturday but I slept in, she was pissed for months - years! which is why it all ended.

Women imo are hardwired for social standing as a function of their relationship to others because they can't gain it by fighting a war, plowing a field, etc. Being well liked rather than of daily practical use was their ticket to survival. That's why they enjoy nonproductive interactions about nothing of substance and they freak the fuck out over social slights that have no bearing on their quality of life.

Guys think (correctly) that social worth results from merit. Women think it comes from people seeing other people treat her like she has value. Basically they're like chickens.

Yes, exceptions.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: Today at 01:16:42 AM »
Women imo are hardwired for social standing as a function of their relationship to others because they can't gain it by fighting a war, plowing a field, etc. Being well liked rather than of daily practical use was their ticket to survival. That's why they enjoy nonproductive interactions about nothing of substance and they freak the fuck out over social slights that have no bearing on their quality of life.

Guys think (correctly) that social worth results from merit. Women think it comes from people seeing other people treat her like she has value. Basically they're like chickens.

Yes, exceptions.

LOL can't argue with that :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #22 on: Today at 01:21:38 AM »
Who??

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….