Author Topic: Oh snap, ugliest people live in Philly...  (Read 1156 times)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
Oh snap, ugliest people live in Philly...
« on: October 21, 2007, 09:00:48 AM »

Funny!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071019/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_philadelphia_unattractive

Funny, and pretty worthless. Seems some were correct. For example, I have always said the best looking women I have ever seen are in San Diago (vs LA) and Miami aint bad either.* However, Lots of good looking women (sorry ladies, I didn’t check the dudes...) in DC and Dallas. Now, least worldly or what ever, that's another issue....I find most polls pretty damn worthless, and this one proves that well. I recall Boston was picked in a poll as the best place to be single (forget where that was) and unless you are a college kid, it's a terrible town to be single in, etc, etc.

* = many moons ago I worked the door at a club on the beach in San Diago called the Old Ox. I would say 50% of the girls in their were a 10, and nothing less than a 7 ever came through the door. It was just amazing. Not the deepest or smartest gals you will ever meet, but lord, good looking....for the record, I vote NY city as the best place for women in terms of total package: looks, style, personality, intelligence, etc. Only thing I miss about NY is the food and the women....

Wanocki

• Getbig II
Re: Oh snap, ugliest people live in Philly...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 04:53:58 PM »
Miami seems to be all cubans.  They're okay but i prefer good ol white chicks.  The girls in san diego are too plastic and look overly high maintenance.  I like a girl next door look.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Oh snap, ugliest people live in Philly...
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 04:38:30 PM »
Miami seems to be all cubans.  They're okay but i prefer good ol white chicks.  The girls in san diego are too plastic and look overly high maintenance.  I like a girl next door look.

Miami is all cubans. Most of the women here in Florida are cuban or latino. I live in between Tampa and Sarasota and have never seen so many plastic women. They all call themselves barbie. California and Florida are where the most shallow of all women live.
D