Author Topic: Falling down: Man in suit & tie shoots up Wendys in W. Palm Beach  (Read 14707 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Falling down: Man in suit & tie shoots up Wendys in W. Palm Beach
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »
Agreed.

Remember, everything tastes better dipped in a Frostee!
a Classic Triple w/cheese, fries and a big ice water and i probably wouldn't even notice the bullets. ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »
No offense but you americans are fucked... notice shit like this doesn't happen in other (non third world) countries?

it's your mentality and the fact that you believe you need weapons on you in everyday life..

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »
No offense but you americans are fucked... notice shit like this doesn't happen in other (non third world) countries?

it's your mentality and the fact that you believe you need weapons on you in everyday life..

I thought you were an american. ???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »
i agree completely, I could get my lights knocked out just as easily as the next guy.  My point is that it helps your survival chances.  This guy hit at least 4 people critically.  The moment I saw the gun or hear shot #1, I'm on the floor with my piece out hoping to get a shot before he gets me.  I know it's a little paranoid, but you only get one chance at this ride, and there are some messed up people out there.  The worse the economy gets, the more of these desperation incidents I'm guessing we'll see :(

I'm not sure how correct this is. I believe statistics show a much greater likelyhood of getting shot if you carry/own a gun than if you don't. I've never had one, but there sure have been times I wished I had.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »

it's a crazy world here in the US, everyting costs big money and 98 percent of people don't have the money and live paycheck to paycheck with 1500 dollar a month mortgages, 600-700 dollar a month car payments, 2000 dollar TV, credit cards maxed out and are desperate and then they snap one day.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 01:32:56 PM »
it's a crazy world here in the US, everyting costs big money and 98 percent of people don't have the money and live paycheck to paycheck with 1500 dollar a month mortgages, 600-700 dollar a month car payments, 2000 dollar TV, credit cards maxed out and are desperate and then they snap one day.

That's understandable, but the gun control laws in the U.S are ridiculous, I could probably get a gun in the States within 48 hours, legally.  There's not enough protocol for weapons.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 01:33:07 PM »
I thought you were an american. ???

He's a fellow Canadian

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 01:34:35 PM »
That's understandable, but the gun control laws in the U.S are ridiculous, I could probably get a gun in the States within 48 hours, legally.  There's not enough protocol for weapons.

i'll say this, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR HANDGUNS OTHER THAN TO KILL PEOPLE, they have no other use.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 01:34:40 PM »

It has less to do with the weapons than it has to do with the psychology. People in the US are attention whores and this is one way to speak up and be heard by that bitch at Walgreens who ignores you when you're nice and say hello, or your family members who belittle you at gatherings.

This is all about making a statement, crying out and getting attention.

See: Britney Spears.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »

This may also be true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »
I'm not sure how correct this is. I believe statistics show a much greater likelyhood of getting shot if you carry/own a gun than if you don't. I've never had one, but there sure have been times I wished I had.

I think - much of that comes from domestic statistics... takes into account crazy ex's and idiot teenagers. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »
I wonder what race this person is
Well he was wearing a suit and it wasn't a churches chicken , so I'm guessing  white.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
This may also be true.
you see it in the workplace, people on edge, they hate their jobs but are so desperate in needing them because if they lose their job they are FUCCKED, no savings and in debt up to the eyeballs, then throw into it the fact that 95 percent of people in this country are on some type of stimulant, ephedrine, caffiene, Rockstar, Monster, Red Bull, etc. and you've got a society of emotionally fragile people.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »
i'll say this, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR HANDGUNS OTHER THAN TO KILL PEOPLE, they have no other use.
That is correct, and it's why I own the ones that I do.  The people in question would be anyone that threatens my life or the life of my loved ones.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »
Well he was wearing a suit and it wasn't a churches chicken , so I'm guessing  white.
He WAS wearing a baseball hat with the suit.  Jury's still out on race...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 01:41:40 PM »
This mini recession isn't helping matters.. Now in addition to depressed young kids, you've got people who've lost their homes, or are in huge amounts of debt. Plus our government is climbing in more and more debt every single second, while the presidential candidates(despite what the fucking media might say) are a fucking joke and do not represent the average American. Congress is ignoring the needs of the ordinary citizen and is choosing to use investigate drug use in sports. They're not doing shit to labor unions in order to make american auto makers more competitive against the Japanese. They're not doing shit about inflation.

America is hell of a lot better than most countries still, but it could be loads better.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 01:42:03 PM »
I think - much of that comes from domestic statistics... takes into account crazy ex's and idiot teenagers. 

That could be.

So hypothetically....You're in line at Wendy's. A dude w/ a trucker hat and flannels (Sea Bass) is behind you. Another register opens and Sea Bass slides over, skipping you. Do you say anything?

Let's say you do. Sea Bass then turns and tells you to fuck off or he'll beat you til you look like Betty Pariso. This escalates until it looks like violence is necessary. At what point do you pull the gat, homie?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 01:43:08 PM »
you see it in the workplace, people on edge, they hate their jobs but are so desperate in needing them because if they lose their job they are FUCCKED, no savings and in debt up to the eyeballs, then throw into it the fact that 95 percent of people in this country are on some type of stimulant, ephedrine, caffiene, Rockstar, Monster, Red Bull, etc. and you've got a society of emotionally fragile people.

It's amazing isn't it? Why do people allow this to happen to themselves?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 01:46:47 PM »
It's amazing isn't it? Why do people allow this to happen to themselves?
keeping up with the Jones', they get the Navigator with 23 inch rims and we have to get it, they get the 46" Sony Bravia LCD and we have to get a 52 inch, they have a 3000 sq. ft. house and we have to have a 4000 ft, one, all of a sudden you owe so much money that you'll be paying for 100 years all for shit that isn't even needed anyway, then all of a sudden your boss scolds you for not getting the report turned in on time and it's time to take the hunting rifle into work and blow off some steam.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 01:51:37 PM »

Agreed 100% that's why they're outlawed in most of the world.

But you guys have the rednecks and the N.R.A screaming bloody murder because the gov't is taking away your rights to bear arms.... ridiculous.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 01:57:27 PM »
keeping up with the Jones', they get the Navigator with 23 inch rims and we have to get it, they get the 46" Sony Bravia LCD and we have to get a 52 inch, they have a 3000 sq. ft. house and we have to have a 4000 ft, one, all of a sudden you owe so much money that you'll be paying for 100 years all for shit that isn't even needed anyway, then all of a sudden your boss scolds you for not getting the report turned in on time and it's time to take the hunting rifle into work and blow off some steam.

I guess I'm pushing my neighbors to homocide  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 02:06:42 PM »
So hypothetically....You're in line at Wendy's. A dude w/ a trucker hat and flannels (Sea Bass) is behind you. Another register opens and Sea Bass slides over, skipping you. Do you say anything?

Let's say you do. Sea Bass then turns and tells you to fuck off or he'll beat you til you look like Betty Pariso. This escalates until it looks like violence is necessary. At what point do you pull the gat, homie?

LOL... I've been hit in the mouth by a kid at the mall when I was 22, shoved by some thug in the movie theater, cornered by some homeless guy years ago, never once pulled it.  I'd take an ass kicking before I'd pull it.  I know it could be life in prison if I screw up. 

I'd let C-bass take my place in line and maybe suggest that he order a salad, and maybe mention that by the look of his wardrobe, he has to get back to the labor pool timeclock pretty soon anyway..  If he chooses to punch me and he has a nice truck, maybe I'll own it in 6 months.  Maybe I win, maybe I don't, who knows.  If he produces a switchblade, you know what happens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »
If I could live in a 100% gun-free world, I would LOVE that.

But, it's impossible.  If you banned guns tomorrow, there will still be a 50-year period when only the bad guys have them, til they rust or run outta ammo.

Living thru those 50 years sure would suck :(

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 02:10:34 PM »
The US is the freest and will stay that way because of our gun freedoms.  You hear about all the bad stuff about the US and not the good stuff.

The US is the best place to live in the world.  Thats why 20 million try to immigrate here a year!  I don't know where Capt Equapoise is from, but if the US wasnt the best place to live, Id leave.
Most are all show no go!

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »
thats why u decided to stay at home , unemployed.