Author Topic: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl #DATE OVER#  (Read 14504 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl #DATE OVER#
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »
NEED HELP IN INTERPRETING SIGNS FROM NEW GIRL

new situation. im balls deep in school work and i just started chattin to girl on facebook i HARDLY KNOW, i asked for some help, she gave me a big long answer , i didnt respond....then she says if u need help call me on xxx xxx xxxxx. i dont really know her at all. i thoguht it was a bit wierd for her to give me her numba like that. she is stunnning aswell. way nicer than the one i have bin talkin about..... u think im just bin too hopefull

is she just tryin to be helpfull

Im also ignoring the girl thats showing me mixed signals. I'm hoping she comes to me

I think you're looking way too into it, pussy. Just whip your dick out and slap her in the face with it. If she smiles, you're in.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2008, 04:17:51 PM »
I think you're looking way too into it, pussy. Just whip your dick out and slap her in the face with it. If she smiles, you're in.

Is that your signature move stud?
P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »
Is that your signature move stud?

Your last girlfriend seemed to pretty fond of it. Apparently it was the first time she didn't need a magnifying glass to see if there was a penis in her face. Sorry that you were blessed with 12 2 inches of terror.

Of course it's my signature move. Those $5 Filipino hookers don't deserve any better.

- Team Gonorrhea

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2008, 03:31:21 PM »
bump for the hope "boost" has gotten some fine assed hoe.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2008, 11:47:33 AM »
Hey guys,

Things have moved pretty quickly regarding the new girl i mentioned. We ended up meeting to study a couple of days later. Anyway, were were in her room, and i was gettin pretty nervous cos i really wanted to try and take it somewhere pretty fast, so i was kinda joking around lookin for signals to make a move. We ended up puttin a movie on, and i moved in for the kiss. It was going smoothly, i was using some of CHAOS's tips regarding hand over bra etc. My hands ventured south and she pulled away :(

"Sorry a do like you, but i feel really bad, i have a boyfriend, and althogh we are having a break, i would still feel bad if i cheated on him"

:-\ I couldnt believe it. anyway it got pretty awkward after that and i havent bin in contact since :P
I guess i gotta keep looking! 8)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2008, 12:06:06 PM »
"Sorry a do like you, but i feel really bad, i have a boyfriend, and althogh we are having a break, i would still feel bad if i cheated on him"

Can you spot the contradiction here? ;)
How can you cheat on someone if you are "on break" with your boyfriend. Answer: You can't. You have a boyfriend or you don't, period. If they're on break, she doesn't.
Problem: You moved too fast without allowing her to feel comfortable enough with you.
Solution: Think back and find how you can make her feel more comfortable with you and try it with another girl.
Forget this one, stick a fork in the "two of you" and consider it done. :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »
HAHAAHAHAHAHAH. just fine a slut dude.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2008, 03:08:18 PM »
life's too short to wait on it.

you kiss her tomorrow.

Yeah, then you're stuck with her for 67 excruciatingly slow, painful years LOL.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2008, 03:38:00 PM »
Hey guys,

Things have moved pretty quickly regarding the new girl i mentioned. We ended up meeting to study a couple of days later. Anyway, were were in her room, and i was gettin pretty nervous cos i really wanted to try and take it somewhere pretty fast, so i was kinda joking around lookin for signals to make a move. We ended up puttin a movie on, and i moved in for the kiss. It was going smoothly, i was using some of CHAOS's tips regarding hand over bra etc. My hands ventured south and she pulled away :(

:-\ I couldnt believe it. anyway it got pretty awkward after that and i havent bin in contact since :P

Somewhere between the speed that you took with the first and second girl is ideal. Also, listen to chaos, he's giving spot on advice.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »
Hey guys,

Dude, the boyfriend thing........he's taking a break, she's not over it.

No biggie, bro, move on to the next one......at least you didn't waste so much time before you found out.
Next time, keep your hands above the waist unless she really wants it, or until the second date. ;) Keep trying though, you're getting better already.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2008, 08:00:09 PM »
Hey guys,

Weak. You should have talked her into it. You young guys give up too easy. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2008, 08:11:11 PM »
Weak. You should have talked her into it. You young guys give up too easy. 
Very true, you have to make her feel like shes not a slut, thats why chicks love alcohol, it gives em a reason to suck random dick with explaining "I was drunk babe, get over it"

dont beg for it, just keep on trying to kiss her, start with her hands then move up to her neck, if she still backs off then back off, your done, its over..Move on..

1.go in for the kiss, if she backs off,
2. grab her hand and kiss that then go for her lips (the one on her face)
3. if she backs off again say "whats up slut"
4. and if she doesnt want to go ahead you go away, dont stay there and watch the movie or whatever.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #137 on: May 01, 2008, 04:36:43 AM »
You need to grow some balls boy.

Just fuck her in the face when she's not looking.
P

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: May 01, 2008, 02:26:21 PM »
1.  Learn how to combine confidence with Humor.  James Bond is a good example

2.  Have sex first, ask questions later.  As a guy, your every move should be geared toward getting into her pants as quickly and SMOOTHLY as possible.  Once you sleep with a girl you have the ball and can let her chase you for a relationship.

3.  NEVER "ask" a woman out on a date.  Tell her what you are doing, and that she should come along.  Then when she says ok, you can amp it up by teasing her.

4.  Woman want a challenge, and women LOVE to be "trying to figure things out"  You have to keep them guessing.  A good example is maybe one time your girl comes and sits on your lap so you kiss her and give her a hug.  The next time she does it you smack her ass and push her off.

5.  Never lose control of your emotions.  This includes hanging up on a woman and telling her she knows how to reach you (WTF stupid advice was that ??!!)

6.  Never answer a woman's question with a direct answer unless the answer is "no"  Otherwise your responses should be cocky/funny.

7.  Don't try to talk your way out of stuff.  If you say something stupid, or do something stupid, just let her talk and choose your words very carefully.  When you speak to defend yourself, you give away power.  Always turn it back around on them.

8.  Learn the "ladder theory" and decide now if you want to be the guy calling the shots, or if you want to be the bitch and have women run your life.  The majority of men in the USA love to be the bitch and have the woman run their lives.

9.  Women are ALWAYS testing you, and it will never stop.  Learn how to disarm their tests, and that you don't need to qualify yourself to a woman.  Always be ready to walk away, not out of anger, jealousy, or frustration, but out of principle because you are better than any woman.

10.  Learn to be one step ahead of the woman, just like you have to deal with children in a certain way and be a leader.

11.  Never ask a woman for relationship/dating advice, ASK MEN THAT ARE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN.  99.9% of the time women's advice will be sending you the EXACT OPPOSITE direction you need to be traveling.

I can post more if there is any interest.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2008, 04:32:36 PM »
1.  Learn how to combine confidence with Humor.  James Bond is a good example

2.  Have sex first, ask questions later.  As a guy, your every move should be geared toward getting into her pants as quickly and SMOOTHLY as possible.  Once you sleep with a girl you have the ball and can let her chase you for a relationship.

3.  NEVER "ask" a woman out on a date.  Tell her what you are doing, and that she should come along.  Then when she says ok, you can amp it up by teasing her.

4.  Woman want a challenge, and women LOVE to be "trying to figure things out"  You have to keep them guessing.  A good example is maybe one time your girl comes and sits on your lap so you kiss her and give her a hug.  The next time she does it you smack her ass and push her off.

5.  Never lose control of your emotions.  This includes hanging up on a woman and telling her she knows how to reach you (WTF stupid advice was that ??!!)

6.  Never answer a woman's question with a direct answer unless the answer is "no"  Otherwise your responses should be cocky/funny.

7.  Don't try to talk your way out of stuff.  If you say something stupid, or do something stupid, just let her talk and choose your words very carefully.  When you speak to defend yourself, you give away power.  Always turn it back around on them.

8.  Learn the "ladder theory" and decide now if you want to be the guy calling the shots, or if you want to be the bitch and have women run your life.  The majority of men in the USA love to be the bitch and have the woman run their lives.

9.  Women are ALWAYS testing you, and it will never stop.  Learn how to disarm their tests, and that you don't need to qualify yourself to a woman.  Always be ready to walk away, not out of anger, jealousy, or frustration, but out of principle because you are better than any woman.

10.  Learn to be one step ahead of the woman, just like you have to deal with children in a certain way and be a leader.

11.  Never ask a woman for relationship/dating advice, ASK MEN THAT ARE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN.  99.9% of the time women's advice will be sending you the EXACT OPPOSITE direction you need to be traveling.

I can post more if there is any interest.
No thanks

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2008, 09:50:44 AM »
No thanks

Hahaha!!!

Boost! Where you at, kid? Get off the G & O posting about Cutler's glutes. We want you out there, training non-stop to be a pussy wrecking machine!

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2008, 02:57:27 PM »
I would be willing to donate a tape recorder for practice.  Record yourself laying your game down and then play it back and critique. Better yet, youtube it for peer-review.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »
Boost, if you get another shot, just PM me, these guys are out of their minds and probably spend most of their time getting their victims drunk enough to fuck. ::)

If you want a chick that's conscious enough to fuck back./........ don't listen to their shit. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »
I have been talking to a girl at school for around 2 months, and my feelings for her are getting stronger and stronger.

Conversations are going and shes laughing at my jokes, we talk on msn and exchange kinda jokey text messages.

However im starting to realise that i really like her, but what SIGNS should i look for to indicate she is interested in me. Im terrible at taking things further than "just friends". I guess im scared of the rejection, and having to see her during group work/classes

PLease any advice cos its really starting to beat me up, im constantly checking my phone/facebook to see if she has messaged me and i cant stop thinking about her. Must sound pathetic, but i cant get her out of my head  :'(

From what you have said you have developed a fatuous love connection with her. Believe me, she knows you like her more than she likes you, so she has repelled from you.
Break it up, and don't check your messages anymore.
Change her name under your phone to a letter or erase her name. Don't log onto your facebook.
Boyfriend or not, women and men are surrounded by forces they cannot cannot control, that is a fact, based on what is called emotions, Freud will argue this for me, in society and it's discontent, it's called the eros drive and or death drive.
You flew up fast and you will fall fast. Do yourself a favor, and find another girl asap, next time you think you want to take her out, call someone else.
Let her tell you that she is interested it, she already knows your interested, k

LAter