Author Topic: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.  (Read 25522 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.
« on: May 30, 2010, 06:09:06 PM »
 In the past week, i've seen white people out here:

Brand each other with lighters and cigars for fun.
 Jump off a second floor and into a dumpster, needing to be rushed to the hospital afterwards with a broken ankle.
 Sexually harass girls that are probably like 12 years old.
 Spit beer on an old man's shoes just for a laugh.
 Try to start fights with totally random people, including young boys.
 Get the stupidest tattoos ever, like a cartoon character on the stomach saying "My momma is proud of me."

They just act like total assholes. Fucking barbarians and retards. Is this what the great and mighty western civilization is all about? A culture of barbaric cuntts?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: White people in Asia are fucking crazy assholes.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 06:11:19 PM »
they are usually gay too....they go to Asia to find more feminine males...

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 06:12:17 PM »
Sounds like some people from West Virgina took a tour there.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 06:13:26 PM »
they are usually gay too....they go to Asia to find more feminine males...

bench

That's not true at all. Guys come out here for the women mostly.

Down in SouthEast Asia there are a lot of trannies and gays though.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 06:13:58 PM »
In the past week, i've seen white people out here:

Brand each other with lighters and cigars for fun.
 Jump off a second floor and into a dumpster, needing to be rushed to the hospital afterwards with a broken ankle.
 Sexually harass girls that are probably like 12 years old.
 Spit beer on an old man's shoes just for a laugh.
 Try to start fights with totally random people, inculding yound boys.
 Get the stupidest tattoos ever, like a cartoon character on the stomach saying "My momma is proud of me."

They just act like total assholes. Fucking barbarians and retards. Is this what the great and mighty western civilization is all about? A culture of barbaric cuntts?
Sounds like the fleet is in town. Don't judge all of western civilization based on these horny adolescents. As a former sailor I understand but certainly don't condone their behavior.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 06:15:01 PM »
That's not true at all. Guys come out here for the women mostly.

Down in SouthEast Asia there are a lot of trannies and gays though.
who would want to go and fuck some asian bitch with her charbroil lip having pussy.....sick fettish i guess...

bench

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 06:17:31 PM »
Yes, all western white guys are like that...Just like every western black man is a thug n!gga
You Can't Do It!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 06:18:38 PM »
I never understood the "asian thing", never... white men who love asian women has to be the most underdeveloped in the brains sexual department, they're are like the higher levels on neandertali humans I guess.

I know one asian woman who is 5'7 and who has round legs, ass and good tits and very good looking face and speaks finnish fluently without foreign accent and is bright... one... just one..

and she's one of those "not good enough for any man on this planet" type of women, just saying...

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »
who would want to go and fuck some asian bitch with her charbroil lip having pussy.....sick fettish i guess...

bench

There are a lot of very, very hot women out here. And their attitude is a hell of a lot better than American women.

Most American women these days are manly, butch, arrogant, gold digging, crude bitches. You can keep them. They forgot how to be women.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 06:22:12 PM »
I never understood the "asian thing", never... white men who love asian women has to be the most underdeveloped in the brains sexual department, they're are like the higher levels on neandertali humans I guess.

I know one asian woman who is 5'7 and who has round legs, ass and good tits and very good looking face and speaks finnish fluently without foreign accent and is bright... one... just one..

and she's one of those "not good enough for any man on this planet" type of women, just saying...

Asian women in Europe or the USA act very, very different than local women in Asia. Lots of women out here have awesome personalities and they know how to treat a man well.

I don't know where you're coming from with that comment, it doesn't make any sense at all to me. I guess you're just trying to say something outrageous.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 06:24:13 PM »
Asian women in Europe or the USA act very, very different than local women in Asia. Lots of women out here have awesome personalities and they know how to treat a man well.

I don't know where you're coming from with that comment, it doesn't make any sense at all to me. I guess you're just trying to say something outrageous.

No I meant what I said... I don't want women to be "me love u long time", type of women... they are mostly skinny bitches with "me woman, me do dishes and me a dumber than a rock"... that's asian female mind for ya, I don't like it... can't get it up even.

I want white girls who know they are sexy and have a strong mind and their pussy smells like strawberrys, fuck asians. but like i said, i know one good asian woman, but she doesn't act like one, lol :D

dustin

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 06:29:16 PM »
No I meant what I said... I don't want women to be "me love u long time", type of women... they are mostly skinny bitches with "me woman, me do dishes and me a dumber than a rock"... that's asian female mind for ya, I don't like it... can't get it up even.

I want white girls who know they are sexy and have a strong mind and their pussy smells like strawberrys, fuck asians. but like i said, i know one good asian woman, but she doesn't act like one, lol :D

I don't know where you live, but I don't know a single Asian woman like that and I know hundreds of them very closely. There are a lot of Asian bitches but they're usually not stupid at all. They're usually very book smart and over achievers. Even if they're not truly smart, they at least ace everything in school. White women are usually the ones who are stupid as fuck AND they won't do dishes or know their role!

Go visit somewhere like Vancouver for the weekend and get wasted with some slutty Asians. You'll be the one loving Asian women long time! :)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 06:29:46 PM »

You don't what what you're talking about man. You're just rehashing lame stereotypes.

Most women out here are hardcore about going out and making money and when you date them they will try to control you. They are not like slaves, in many ways they can be more strong and aggressive than American women.

That stereotype is played out. It was maybe true 40 years ago but not in these modern times.

But most American and European people have a very distorted view about Asia and most of their thoughts on how it is are just false. It's actually a lot more gritty and hardcore out here than people think.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 06:30:34 PM »
They sound like fucking alpha males to me. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 06:31:06 PM »
You don't what what you're talking about man. You're just rehashing lame stereotypes.

Most women out here are hardcore about going out and making money and when you date them they will try to control you. They are not like slaves, in many ways they can be more strong and aggressive than American women.

That stereotype is played out. It was maybe true 40 years ago but not in these modern times.

But most American and European people have a very distorted view about Asia and most of their thoughts on how it is are just false. It's actually a lot more gritty and hardcore out here than people think.

I said I know one asian woman.. I haven't met any other asians, I have no asian friends,

i guess your right, but I don't give a shit, I don't find them attractive so I'm not planning to get to know to all of them  ::)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »

I said I know one asian woman.. I haven't met any other asians, I have no asian friends,

i guess your right, but I don't give a shit, I don't find them attractive so I'm not planning to get to know to all of them  ::)

Holy shit. You know ONE Asian woman......

You shouldn't even be talking on the subject.

dustin

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 06:35:35 PM »

Oh sorry, I misread your post.

But in any event, still, if you're ever somewhere like Vancouver it'll change your mind forever. Even though I'm half Asian I despised Asian women until later on... used to despise them. Some of the girls I know are unbearably hot. It's torturous!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »
They sound like fucking alpha males to me. 

There's a difference between being an alpha male and being a fucking clown.

There's no need to go around trying to prove something all the time.

It's better to save your battles for when they need to be fought.

But I guess that's how 20-24 year old dudes roll, i'm a little older so I just chill.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 06:40:35 PM »
Holy shit. You know ONE Asian woman......

You shouldn't even be talking on the subject.
devilsmile owned.

Lots white girls are slim and pretty.
they look very clever too, like this:

B

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 06:41:32 PM »
There's a difference between being an alpha male and being a fucking clown.

There's no need to go around trying to prove something all the time.

It's better to save your battles for when they need to be fought.

But I guess that's how 20-24 year old dudes roll, i'm a little older so I just chill.

Bro do you drive a Hybrid Civic or rely on public transportation in order to carry out this initiative?   ???

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
The orient is more fitting. I'm sure you're not talking about Russians or Iranians.

Indeed.

Also every region and country in Asia is really different.

Southeast Asia, South Asia and North East Asia are all totally different.

I'm talking about North East ASia here mostly, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 06:45:36 PM »
Bro do you drive a Hybrid Civic or rely on public transportation in order to carry out this initiative?   ???

Carry out what initiative? What the fuck are are you talking about?

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »

Too many lines not to qualify as a meltdown. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2010, 06:52:46 PM »
ShipSekki I'm headed to Thailand in 2 weeks, anything cool I should see in Pattaya/Koh Samui/Koh Phangan?

How many Hookers are you planning on fucking?

dustin

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 06:53:44 PM »
ShipSekki I'm headed to Thailand in 2 weeks, anything cool I should see in Pattaya/Koh Samui/Koh Phangan?

Go pick mad mushrooms in Koh Samui and trip balls.