Author Topic: Freedom...hahahahahaha America f*ck yeah  (Read 15318 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Freedom...hahahahahaha America f*ck yeah
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »
Many people don't get this...people believe that they can do what they want due to freedom, but not realize that there are laws to follow...one can protest in a orderly fashion...people do it everyday...people march on washington every summer. This past memorial day you had thousands of bikers---"Rolling Thunder" in Washington DC...

What people don't realize, is if you live in DC, you have millions of people come here to "express" their political beliefs, and many like above, are nothing more than wannabe hippies who are more about the action than the message---more about riling people up, than actually protesting...
As I said, if you live near Washington, DC or go there often like I do, you see douchebags like these often...
exactly they equate freedom with anarchy and any suppression of someones "freedom" even if its b/c they are infringing on the freedoms of others is seen as a police state LOL

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:01 PM »
Pigs will always be pigs. That's why they are pigs. Pigs.
a

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2011, 08:45:29 PM »
Do you realize that nowdays in America nobody care about this things you just mentioned!
The only think american people care is the last episode of their favorite reality show,the last episode of american idol,the last episode of dancing with the star,the last game of the playoff, the superbowl and the last model of the iphone!

lol very true. I have been told you can kick Americans over and over, then you can stomp on them, shit on them, piss on them and finally at the end they will say enough is enough and fuck you! So much for the rebellious Americans. Let's hope they eventually do because if they don't I see pain ahead - a lot of it.

In the meanwhile go back to "REAL HOUSEWIVES" <---- what a shitty show btw. My wife watches it every night, that's how I know about these spoiled females who think they are pretty and "real".

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2011, 11:37:56 PM »
I've love to ask some of these spoiled bitches what they created in their lives. Did they invent any of the machines that increased productive capacity and therefore the standard of living. Did they help build the roads, electrical or  plumbing systems that they use everyday?

If not, why do they feel there's no limit to what they can poach off of something else's hard work?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »
I've love to ask some of these spoiled bitches what they created in their lives. Did they invent any of the machines that increased productive capacity and therefore the standard of living. Did they help build the roads, electrical or  plumbing systems that they use everyday?

If not, why do they feel there's no limit to what they can poach off of something else's hard work?

That's how society works I guess.  ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2011, 11:59:52 PM »
 America would be a much better place if more Americans would pull their heads out of their asses and face the problems in the country instead of just pretending they don't exist.

Americans love to delusionally live a dream life instead of facing brutal realities. One thing about them that is very annoying.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2011, 04:05:07 AM »
America would be a much better place if more Americans would pull their heads out of their asses and face the problems in the country instead of just pretending they don't exist.

Americans love to delusionally live a dream life instead of facing brutal realities. One thing about them that is very annoying.

Their country is full of problems and worse, they create a lot of problems outside their country. They're too proud and optimistic to face those problems. Instead they keep spending more than they earn and create the most stupid laws (or the coptards create them the way they want to).
Anyway, sooner or later the rest of the world won't accept their arrogance. In case the US won't change, the rest of the world will.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2011, 04:08:03 AM »
yes i do think americans are too proud. and most americans are stupid as well, the majority still believes in a day of judgement and the creation theory. thats scary shit

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2011, 04:10:45 AM »
Police in the Uk are just as bad, pathetic arseholes who think they re indestructable, but that ll just create more men like this great man

He showed some bullying traffic cop piece of shit he wasnt indestructable by blinding him for life!! hahahahaha

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2011, 04:41:22 AM »
Pathetic...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2011, 01:28:27 PM »
I do and it is.  If you live here and think otherwise you have either not traveled very much or are simply a loser at life.

For me it is the land of milk and honey....I can say this because I live here, I am a natural born U.S. citizen and my life is good. My point was that folks living elsewhere can only imagine what it is like to live here. Oh, and I have traveled a bit. What I've discovered is that the U.S. doesn't have exclusive rights to milk and honey. There are many great places to live....Germany or France for instance.