Author Topic: The SPEED OF LIGHT may have been broken.  (Read 19963 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: BREAKING NEWS: The SPEED OF LIGHT may have been broken.
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »
You sure you're not a Sevastase/Alex23/Nasser shared account?  ???

100%,,i just like the subject,,  i do hate liars though

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 02:38:59 PM »
What does this mean for time travel?
NOTHING for us as humans.Atomic  Particles less then the size on a complete atom can travel at close to light speed and maybe beyond????
Any object with substantial mass can't come close however.
As you get closer to light speed your mass approaches near infinite levels thus taking a near infinite force to accelerate you faster.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 02:39:16 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15, who is the biggest liar in all of bodybuilding today?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 02:40:43 PM »
if time travel were to ever exist we would all already know about it.  think about it.  ;)

we do ,, the military knows about it ,, the pharma thsat control military knows about it well ,, we dont! but even humans ...regular humans every day humans are nto dumb ....they know about it ,, tons of vortexes aroudn the world,, time traveling is real ,, its dimentional time travel as in you cant change the dimention but time travel is there,, its too big to deal with on bodybuild boarding but it is real and humans know about it where the power sits,, the power sits in the military and pharma groups who control military

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 02:41:59 PM »
gh15, who is the biggest liar in all of bodybuilding today?

too many to count,, from lay nortom to skup lacour ,, to liar priest to really anyone that make living out of bodybuild in some form or shape ,,

ron heris lie on paper....to many readers,, this is big sin ,,but many around

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 02:42:37 PM »
earth might have been TERRAFORMED by our creators, thus making life possible.

The three only real "hard" sciences are maths, chemy, and physics. Everything else, paleontology, antrhopology etc are just theories.

OMFG

Holy Fuck you are a stupid ass.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »
if time travel were to ever exist we would all already know about it.  think about it.  ;)

Hahahahah beat me to it , Michio Kaku brought this up in a seminar I watched lol

Xerxes

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 02:44:00 PM »

gh15 approved

I've never seen you answer a question on your identity this quick

hello Sev / A23 / Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
we do ,, the military knows about it ,, the pharma thsat control military knows about it well ,, we dont! but even humans ...regular humans every day humans are nto dumb ....they know about it ,, tons of vortexes aroudn the world,, time traveling is real ,, its dimentional time travel as in you cant change the dimention but time travel is there,, its too big to deal with on bodybuild boarding but it is real and humans know about it where the power sits,, the power sits in the military and pharma groups who control military

gh15 approved
it would be impossible to stop to the spread of such technology to every person who ever lived. the second time travel was invented, it would instantly have always existed.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 02:49:50 PM »
it has existed for long time,, and liek everything,, like the hiv cure that already exist ....is in goverment hands,, and im not talkin president....im talkin PHARMA groups who control the military ....

you knwo the big pharma groups...their names? the fellas who stand as the presidents and ceo? thats! where the power sit..not the president

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
  • Striving for the "Arnold in '73" Condition
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »
Days before a former Mr. Universe left us he called me asking to go to his home to talk about an experience he'd had with a billionaire occultist who took him on a sort of recruitment journey. Let's just say that this man was not a liar as I know, nor a drug user (apart from Test..)  
Learning Priorities

Xerxes

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011, 02:54:15 PM »
it has existed for long time,, and liek everything,, like the hiv cure that already exist ....is in goverment hands,, and im not talkin president....im talkin PHARMA groups who control the military ....

you knwo the big pharma groups...their names? the fellas who stand as the presidents and ceo? thats! where the power sit..not the president

gh15 approved

Keep going bro, don't stop there keep going...

I know this is going to lead to Zeta Reticuli eventually  :D

the trainer

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/22/science-light-idUSL5E7KM4CW20110922

UPDATE 1-Particles found to break speed of light

Wed, Sep 21 2011

By Robert Evans

GENEVA, Sept 22 (Reuters) - An international team of scientists said on Thursday they had recorded sub-atomic particles travelling faster than light -- a finding that could overturn one of Einstein's long-accepted fundamental laws of the universe.

Antonio Ereditato, spokesman for the researchers, told Reuters that measurements taken over three years showed neutrinos pumped from CERN near Geneva to Gran Sasso in Italy had arrived 60 nanoseconds quicker than light would have done.

"We have high confidence in our results. We have checked and rechecked for anything that could have distorted our measurements but we found nothing," he said. "We now want colleagues to check them independently."

If confirmed, the discovery would undermine Albert Einstein's 1905 theory of special relativity, which says that the speed of light is a "cosmic constant" and that nothing in the universe can travel faster.

That assertion, which has withstood over a century of testing, is one of the key elements of the so-called Standard Model of physics, which attempts to describe the way the universe and everything in it works.

The totally unexpected finding emerged from research by a physicists working on an experiment dubbed OPERA run jointly by the CERN particle research centre near Geneva and the Gran Sasso Laboratory in central Italy.

A total of 15,000 beams of neutrinos -- tiny particles that pervade the cosmos -- were fired over a period of 3 years from CERN towards Gran Sasso 730 (500 miles) km away, where they were picked up by giant detectors.

Light would have covered the distance in around 2.4 thousandths of a second, but the neutrinos took 60 nanoseconds -- or 60 billionths of a second -- less than light beams would have taken.

"It is a tiny difference," said Ereditato, who also works at Berne University in Switzerland, "but conceptually it is incredibly important. The finding is so startling that, for the moment, everybody should be very prudent."

Ereditato declined to speculate on what it might mean if other physicists, who will be officially informed of the discovery at a meeting in CERN on Friday, found that OPERA's measurements were correct.

"I just don't want to think of the implications," he told Reuters. "We are scientists and work with what we know."

Much science-fiction literature is based on the idea that, if the light-speed barrier can be overcome, time travel might theoretically become possible.

The existence of the neutrino, an elementary sub-atomic particle with a tiny amount of mass created in radioactive decay or in nuclear reactions such as those in the Sun, was first confirmed in 1934, but it still mystifies researchers.

It can pass through most matter undetected, even over long distances, and without being affected. Millions pass through the human body every day, scientists say.

To reach Gran Sasso, the neutrinos pushed out from a special installation at CERN -- also home to the Large Hadron Collider probing the origins of the universe -- have to pass through water, air and rock.

The underground Italian laboratory, some 120 km (75 miles) to the south of Rome, is the largest of its type in the world for particle physics and cosmic research.

Around 750 scientists from 22 different countries work there, attracted by the possibility of staging experiments in its three massive halls, protected from cosmic rays by some 1,400 metres (4,200 feet) of rock overhead.

(Reporting by Robert Evans; Editing by Tom Miles and Kevin Liffey)

I am sure you had some imput in the discovery. and yes I know I cannot have one.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 03:15:47 PM »
one day you fellas will understand ,,mayeb you wotn ,, but one day humans will understand that it all been there before,, speed of light already been broken .....thats why we have time travel already for many years,,, part of ufo phenomenon is time travelers,, us from future,, there is tendency in human to go very slow and inject info very slow until human brain can digest,, well the time has come,, yuo see it now day slowly injected since 2000....everything go into the truth which is ...we are nto alone in the universe,, other planets have water.... and can be occupied by us humans and by other beings and are,,,there are many stars like the sun ,, there are many life forms,, and .....the biggest discovery of them all..... time travel is possible ,, dimentions are real ,, etc

its a matter of time,, most of us wont be alive ,, but time will reveal it all ,,

gh15 approved

Maybe Ronnie was using alien hgh?  :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 03:23:56 PM »
ronnie was using what others didnt want to use....

lots of heavy ass weight and some good ole hormones mixed into his grits,, his genetic respond was there too and rest is history

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »

gh15 approved
What a tornado of nonsense and conspiracy.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 03:27:20 PM »
how about that anti-gravity suit :P

Xerxes

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 03:27:43 PM »
What a tornado of nonsense and conspiracy.

My gh15 identity theory might be dead on

epic_alien

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 03:38:51 PM »
so this explains the dead fish and birds. sending fucking beams into the air and underwater, fucking shit up all day.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 03:42:10 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/22/science-light-idUSL5E7KM4CW20110922

UPDATE 1-Particles found to break speed of light

Wed, Sep 21 2011

By Robert Evans

GENEVA, Sept 22 (Reuters) - An international team of scientists said on Thursday they had recorded sub-atomic particles travelling faster than light -- a finding that could overturn one of Einstein's long-accepted fundamental laws of the universe.

Antonio Ereditato, spokesman for the researchers, told Reuters that measurements taken over three years showed neutrinos pumped from CERN near Geneva to Gran Sasso in Italy had arrived 60 nanoseconds quicker than light would have done.

"We have high confidence in our results. We have checked and rechecked for anything that could have distorted our measurements but we found nothing," he said. "We now want colleagues to check them independently."

If confirmed, the discovery would undermine Albert Einstein's 1905 theory of special relativity, which says that the speed of light is a "cosmic constant" and that nothing in the universe can travel faster.

That assertion, which has withstood over a century of testing, is one of the key elements of the so-called Standard Model of physics, which attempts to describe the way the universe and everything in it works.

The totally unexpected finding emerged from research by a physicists working on an experiment dubbed OPERA run jointly by the CERN particle research centre near Geneva and the Gran Sasso Laboratory in central Italy.

A total of 15,000 beams of neutrinos -- tiny particles that pervade the cosmos -- were fired over a period of 3 years from CERN towards Gran Sasso 730 (500 miles) km away, where they were picked up by giant detectors.

Light would have covered the distance in around 2.4 thousandths of a second, but the neutrinos took 60 nanoseconds -- or 60 billionths of a second -- less than light beams would have taken.

"It is a tiny difference," said Ereditato, who also works at Berne University in Switzerland, "but conceptually it is incredibly important. The finding is so startling that, for the moment, everybody should be very prudent."

Ereditato declined to speculate on what it might mean if other physicists, who will be officially informed of the discovery at a meeting in CERN on Friday, found that OPERA's measurements were correct.

"I just don't want to think of the implications," he told Reuters. "We are scientists and work with what we know."

Much science-fiction literature is based on the idea that, if the light-speed barrier can be overcome, time travel might theoretically become possible.

The existence of the neutrino, an elementary sub-atomic particle with a tiny amount of mass created in radioactive decay or in nuclear reactions such as those in the Sun, was first confirmed in 1934, but it still mystifies researchers.

It can pass through most matter undetected, even over long distances, and without being affected. Millions pass through the human body every day, scientists say.

To reach Gran Sasso, the neutrinos pushed out from a special installation at CERN -- also home to the Large Hadron Collider probing the origins of the universe -- have to pass through water, air and rock.

The underground Italian laboratory, some 120 km (75 miles) to the south of Rome, is the largest of its type in the world for particle physics and cosmic research.

Around 750 scientists from 22 different countries work there, attracted by the possibility of staging experiments in its three massive halls, protected from cosmic rays by some 1,400 metres (4,200 feet) of rock overhead.

(Reporting by Robert Evans; Editing by Tom Miles and Kevin Liffey)
I like this new Hard On Collider machine. Many a great discovery will be made from it..

w8m8

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 03:52:43 PM »
Adonis, can you present us with a photo of the black fella responsible for elucidating this potentially epoc making discovery?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 03:59:27 PM »
I like this new Hard On Collider machine. Many a great discovery will be made from it..
I think Detwiller heads up the project on this particular machine.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2011, 04:07:01 PM »
I think Detwiller heads up the project on this particular machine.
Poor Melissa Rottweiler. I miss her at times and it is a shame she left bodybuilding to head up this project. I hear she is single now though but i don't know if i could. She has lost a bit of muscle.

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2011, 04:17:06 PM »
What does this mean for time travel?
Basically if this is for real and not some technical error in a trillion dollar machine, it means all the physicists are about to kill themselves. This is such a fucked up and overwhelming concept. It's like finding out ronnie coleman really was a natty with some obscure growth disorder. It turns everything and I mean everything on it's head. Even the concept of time which is seen as a rather concrete concept is now is some wierd gray area.

Seriously I wish you guys could appreciate how burnt this truly is. Our world is dependent on einstein's theories whether it be beaming your trivial conversations with your mother to space or, creating nuclear power.

Basically einstein the smarter man ever gave us one basic assumption that we've built everything on, if that assumption is false, there's no one smart enough to come up with a better idea.

P.S. if this does prove true than this makes that trillion dollar government program totally worth it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2011, 04:53:48 PM »
This could change a few things.