Author Topic: Ferguson Missouri Riot  (Read 8576 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Ferguson Riot
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 07:57:13 PM »
Why do you fear speaking your mind in public? I served with plenty of dark green Marines that would literally mop the fucking battlefield with your pathetic flabby ass. My guess is that you are an hourly wage paycheck to paycheck pussy that either A - has no woman - or B- has a flapjack titty skank that the guys at work laugh at behind your back.
Damn that stung didn't it lil fella?? 

Pluck drives a Porsche and has his own business actually.

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 08:16:25 PM »
Yep. Because a bunch of black people looting is the best way to support your statement that the guy who got shot was black and therefore was doing nothing wrong. Yep, yep, yep.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2014, 03:52:00 PM »
If Obama had a son......

He'd be an ugly nugga.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
Re: Ferguson Missouri Riot
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
The end result.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2014, 05:25:45 PM »
Just an excuse to steal.  If they cared about justice they wouldn't have let their community degenerate to third world conditions in the first place.   
A

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2014, 05:39:15 PM »
Anaheim Police beat and kill white Kelly Thomas.........   white people dont go all "wildn' out n' shit", in fact just normal protesting

Police shoot and kill back guy....... "Lord have mercy, we gun' burn down the neighborhood"

Racism or Fact?

I truthfully dont get it... why... why...

if you are going to burn something down why not go burn down the police station? What good is it to go burn down your neighbors shoe store, liquor store or grocery?

I have a headache ???

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2014, 06:47:18 PM »
Just an excuse to steal.  If they cared about justice they wouldn't have let their community degenerate to third world conditions in the first place.   

Do a google street view of 9400 West Florissant Avenue, St. Louis, MO.  It's actually pretty descent.  I used to live In St Louis and have driven down this street.  Ten years ago this area was mostly white.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2014, 11:34:53 AM »
Anaheim Police beat and kill white Kelly Thomas.........   white people dont go all "wildn' out n' shit", in fact just normal protesting

Police shoot and kill back guy....... "Lord have mercy, we gun' burn down the neighborhood"

Racism or Fact?

I truthfully dont get it... why... why...

if you are going to burn something down why not go burn down the police station? What good is it to go burn down your neighbors shoe store, liquor store or grocery?

I have a headache ???

N, igger logic = zero logic.

Next week they'll be complaining living in deprived conditions with burnt shops and cars ..

Makes me think about reading news from South Africa in the 90s where the baboons got given brand new schools, looted and burned those to the ground and proceeded to complain about having no schools ....

Fuck all logic or any sense.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2014, 08:06:06 PM »
Fuck all logic or any sense.

I dont get it... I really dont... makes my head hurt to think about what happens in some people's brains?