Author Topic: Lindsay Shepherd - I am no longer a leftist!  (Read 5587 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Lindsay Shepherd - I am no longer a leftist!
« on: April 04, 2018, 03:48:19 PM »
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: I am no longer a leftist!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 04:56:43 PM »
Watched this.  Loved it.  She's my type - but ONLY if she has pubic hair.  WTF made women decide to go "Oh hey, what can we do to make ourselves collectively look like a group of prepubescent girls?"  ::)

Love a hairy, fishy snatch.  Especially  on a brunette.

And yeah - more and more ordinary liberals are now being called Nazis, LOL.  White Supremacy used to mean alliance with the KKK, stuff like that [based on lies about the KKK, lies about Hitler, etc].  Now simply being a nation where the majority population is White denotes White Supremacy.  ::)  This was bound to turn normal people away.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 06:36:29 PM »
It is SO encouraging to hear white women waking to the reality of what’s happening.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 06:43:39 PM »
It is SO encouraging to hear white women waking to the reality of what’s happening.

Yes, maybe there is some hope after all. 

I think the insanity of the far left is catching up with them.  They were getting their way for a long time so I think they got a little too bold and a little too greedy.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 06:44:22 PM »
 I was just watching this yesterday.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 07:07:06 PM »
Good for her. It's important to make sure you fall under the right category and declare it

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 07:13:01 PM »

Whether or not this is real. Don't think that one example of one person changing direction is going to alter the masses of crazies out there. Far too many of them, never going away.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 07:15:47 PM »
Watched this.  Loved it.  She's my type - but ONLY if she has pubic hair.  WTF made women decide to go "Oh hey, what can we do to make ourselves collectively look like a group of prepubescent girls?"  ::)

Love a hairy, fishy snatch.  Especially  on a brunette.

And yeah - more and more ordinary liberals are now being called Nazis, LOL.  White Supremacy used to mean alliance with the KKK, stuff like that [based on lies about the KKK, lies about Hitler, etc].  Now simply being a nation where the majority population is White denotes White Supremacy.  ::)  This was bound to turn normal people away.

Not sure how a hairy fishy snatch is relevant.
h

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 07:22:13 PM »
Not sure how a hairy fishy snatch is relevant.

Really? I clicked on the link fully expecting to hear Matts personal preference on pubic hair. Pretty obvious to me  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 07:25:24 PM »
Yes, maybe there is some hope after all. 

I think the insanity of the far left is catching up with them.  They were getting their way for a long time so I think they got a little too bold and a little too greedy.

Bingo.

I can't recall the Getbig poster who stated that White Christian women were the #1 beneficiaries of affirmative action in a post from around 20004-2008 on here.

It could have been ironage Getbig poster "SuckMyPenisMuscle".  But I'm thinking it may be someone else...but I can't recall.  Oh well.

Now that White women are being thrown under the bus, suddenly they get the fact that diversity is garbage.  ::)  Although being unfairly advantaged in the name of equality was ok with them for decades.  Only now that they are second fiddle to "women of colour"  ::) do White women care.

Regardless, it is a good thing for White women to get on board with the anti-diversity message.  Once the vast majority of Whites understand that divershitty is not a good thing, immigration policies could be changed, preventing further waves of mass immigration for literally the next 30+ years.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 07:26:22 PM »
Really? I clicked on the link fully expecting to hear Matts personal preference on pubic hair. Pretty obvious to me  ;)

Exactly!

Wtf, Eric?

The only two people who know about eating women's pussies on here would be Bevo & Arnold...yes, Arnold himself.  Both have consumed more snatch than the rest of Getbig combined.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 07:40:58 PM »
Exactly!

Wtf, Eric?

The only two people who know about eating women's pussies on here would be Bevo & Arnold...yes, Arnold himself.  Both have consumed more snatch than the rest of Getbig combined.

You counted out WW...bad move. Expert. :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 08:42:20 PM »
The thing I can’t understand about leftist /liberals is why they can’t define or even explain their own  agendas

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 09:11:34 PM »
You counted out WW...bad move. Expert. :D

Wow!  I love how the Top 3 are all here on Getbig!  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 09:12:13 PM »
The thing I can’t understand about leftist /liberals is why they can’t define or even explain their own  agendas

Exactly.  "Race doesn't exist", except when used to denigrate White people - then it suddenly exists.  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 09:52:54 PM »

I really feel for you. I have friends that can't understand things as well and after several times explaining things to them, I just have to realize, its not me, it's them.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 08:51:48 AM »
All i could think about when i watched this is that she looks paler than a dead person!
MIRAGETROPIN

Purge_WTF

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 05:42:37 AM »

It's pretty simple, actually: if they ain't White, they're alright.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 06:49:19 AM »
Everything she said was 100 % spot on.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 06:33:31 PM »
I really feel for you. I have friends that can't understand things as well and after several times explaining things to them, I just have to realize, its not me, it's them.

Legit lol.