Author Topic: Don't let the fire die . . .  (Read 11436 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Don't let the fire die . . .
« on: August 09, 2006, 09:48:34 PM »
Since 240, the tycoon from canada and the gentleman from wyoming are flagging in their efforts to keep the flame of critical inquiry alight, i thought i should do my part to add some fuel.

240, what do you have to say about mohammed atta's passport? I'm sure you've extensively researched this . .

also, do you guys remember CNN talking about numerous "put options" bought in the day/days preceding 9/11?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Don't let the fire die . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 09:55:59 PM »
yep, ...and supposedly no one showed up to collect their windfall.
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 10:03:08 PM »
yep, ...and supposedly no one showed up to collect their windfall.

supposedly . . . so what's the real story?

and were up before noon on 9/11/2001?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 10:14:16 PM »
many popular US media sources pulled their news archives for the full month before 911.  I don't know why.  Answers might lie there.

The shellcorp that bought those unclaimed shares was partnered by the #3 man at the CIA.  You do the math.

The passport, obviously BS.  They needed an immediate link to al queda. 

The day was staged.  The govt has spent countless millions funding research to counter any CT talk.  You'll notice that everytime there is a major poll, the govt "finds" new data.  Zogby poll = new pentagon pics.  Scripps poll = new FAA tape.

Gag orders.  Why?

911 Cell phone call made in Illinois from a dead PA flyer. How?

The many explosions in buildings around the towers.  Why?

Building 7 - A skyscraper falling uniformly in 6.2 seconds.  How in God's name?

It was BS.  I can't convince the close-minded.  But those without fear, those who consider probabilities and possibilities - they know there were too many coincidences and the investigation was a sham, headed by a bucnch of guys who now run the CIA.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 10:17:11 PM »
many popular US media sources pulled their news archives for the full month before 911.  I don't know why.  Answers might lie there.

The shellcorp that bought those unclaimed shares was partnered by the #3 man at the CIA.  You do the math.

The passport, obviously BS.  They needed an immediate link to al queda. 

The day was staged.  The govt has spent countless millions funding research to counter any CT talk.  You'll notice that everytime there is a major poll, the govt "finds" new data.  Zogby poll = new pentagon pics.  Scripps poll = new FAA tape.

Gag orders.  Why?

911 Cell phone call made in Illinois from a dead PA flyer. How?

The many explosions in buildings around the towers.  Why?

Building 7 - A skyscraper falling uniformly in 6.2 seconds.  How in God's name?

It was BS.  I can't convince the close-minded.  But those without fear, those who consider probabilities and possibilities - they know there were too many coincidences and the investigation was a sham, headed by a bucnch of guys who now run the CIA.

240, resist the temptation to rehash material that you have overplayed over the last few days . . . i was hoping that you would spring into the breach with a footnoted thesis on either atta's passport or the put options.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 10:18:48 PM »
Also the government is still investigating Tower 7.
Go to the NIST website or Wiki it.
Z

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »

this thread is not about WTC7 . . .  >:( do you have any thoughts on atta's passport or the put options? :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 10:21:45 PM »

oh geez... do you seriously believe they still investigating it? LMAO...

Put options - someone got greedy. 
Passport - instant credibility to the war we'd start 3 weeks later.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 10:22:29 PM »
supposedly . . . so what's the real story?

and were up before noon on 9/11/2001?

Ya, I actually went down for a catnap around 5am. (The Toronto film festival was in full swing at the time).
Then the phone rang around 10:30 am saying turn on the TV  :o
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 10:23:20 PM »
i was teaching middle school at the time.  kids were crying, parents picked up maybe 2/3 of the kids throughout the day. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 10:33:20 PM »
i was walking past a barbershop, and they had a tv on in there . . . i saw WTC2 smoking and quickly read the byline: Plane hits WTC . . . so i thought some dope in a 4 seater had flown into it by accident. at the office i heard it was jetliners . . . i thought bin laden, and then they found atta's helpful passport.

i was very surprised when i heard (around lunchtime) the towers had collapsed . . . i think i had forgotten about WTC b/c of all the rumors of planes still headed for various targets.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 10:34:39 PM »
I remember the crazy traffic in downtown Toronto. It seemed like just about every employee in every highrise decided to clear out of the building at the same time. People were speculating they were going after the CN Tower next, or First Cdn Place or some of the buildings in the financial core. Others who hadn't heard it was in NYC were panicking because we have a twin towered World Trade Centre highrise condominium complex downtown on the waterfront, and many thought those were the buildings that were hit. All sorts of businesses closed up shop early wanting to get home to their families, thinking there was a full blown all out attack on North America. I remember getting out of the city was simply a lost cause. I'd never seen traffic that backed up in years. It was the subject of conversation throughout the day. What really struck me as extremely odd, was the way people were just hypnotized to the screen, literally watching it over & over & over again. In the lounge at the Park Hyatt, the footage was projected on the big screen, and everyone just sat there watching it over & over & over. It was unreal!  :o
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 10:38:54 PM »
why is it that people get so offended when people question the official story?

It was initially the family members who started it all - protesting and suing JUST TO GET AN INVESTIGATION STARTED!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 10:45:45 PM »

It was initially the family members who started it all - protesting and suing JUST TO GET AN INVESTIGATION STARTED!

if by "people" you mean me . . . i feel insulted that you would throw out a bunch of videos featuring people engaging for the most part in preposterous speculation, and then make a bunch of tangentially related and sometimes contradictory claims of your own . . . and expect me to buy it. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 10:51:58 PM »

Actully Rob, you'd be one of the best people to answer your own question don't you think?
Afterall, you were the guy who almost punched out another guy who questioned the "official" story.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 10:52:20 PM »
Since 240, the tycoon from canada and the gentleman from wyoming are flagging in their efforts to keep the flame of critical inquiry alight, i thought i should do my part to add some fuel.

240, what do you have to say about mohammed atta's passport? I'm sure you've extensively researched this . . .

also, do you guys remember CNN talking about numerous "put options" bought in the day/days preceding 9/11?
OH well Fuck me.... Mohammad Atta's Passport found it the street.... No shit, wow, that's it, proof positive, no conspiracy, busted...... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 10:53:47 PM »
LOL...

FOX news just tells us that British police just stopped a terror ring that woudl have brought down 20 aircraft at once.

Coincidentally, next weeks' new British legislation will involve wiretaps and secret seach warrants.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 10:54:51 PM »
LOL...

FOX news just tells us that British police just stopped a terror ring that woudl have brought down 20 aircraft at once.

Coincidentally, next weeks' new British legislation will involve wiretaps and secret seach warrants.
Lol.... Well it worked so good here ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 10:55:04 PM »
OH well f**k me.... Mohammad Atta's Passport found it the street.... No shit, wow, that's it, proof positive, no conspiracy, busted...... ::)

i guess autism cannot be helped . . .

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 10:58:38 PM »
i guess autism cannot be helped . . .
Well you're a bitch and that can be helped.  Fix it.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 11:14:52 PM »
Well you're a bitch and that can be helped.  Fix it.

channel that anger in a positive manner . . . start another one of your brilliant and oh-so-insightful threads. maybe you can use some lines from that work of genius "V for Vendetta" . . . ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 11:45:29 PM »
channel that anger in a positive manner . . .
No... :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 11:53:56 PM »
LOL...

It's kind of the same MO up here as well. Remember that huge sensation about the terror cell busted in Canada?
Well it conveniently co-incided with a Parliamentary vote about whether those "suspected" of ties to terrorism would be treated & dealt with according to the laws of the land, ...or whether there would be a separate system of justice for them. the police stirred up a worldwide frenzy, the worldwide media converged on a tiny Brampton courthouse, and oft times the defense lawyers had to get their info from the media. didn't even know what their clients were charged with. Then... after their names had been smeared through the mud worldwide, the crown requested a media ban on the case, ...co-incidently after the vote took place.  What they won't publicize so loudly however, is that at least 4 of these 17 suspects are now out on bail.  Seems despite all the brouhaha made, the case against them wasn't strong enough to even deny bail. How's that for convenient?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 11:57:08 PM »
lol... figures.

This new US/US terror plane plot... 1 month to the day before 911... they're trying to scare people so that we'll be more concerned with new attacks to look at the 5 year anniversary and listen to the many firefighters who are trying to tell their story.