Author Topic: "Outrage" the spamming thief  (Read 3017 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
"Outrage" the spamming thief
« on: August 27, 2006, 11:16:26 AM »
Outrage, you need to quit the spam and the stealing of content from news sites.

Do liberals believe content theft is ok?

See the following links for evidence of your acts of theft:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/about/bal-sunspot-agreement,0,1121220.htmlstory
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/membercenter/help/copyright.html
http://users.guardian.co.uk/help/article/0,,933909,00.html
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/doc/reprints/index.html
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Outraged

• Getbig II
Re: "Outrage" the spamming thief
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 11:48:40 AM »
I guess when you can't attack the message,
...your only recourse is to attacking the messenger.  ;)
We understand and can see right through it,
...but do try to be a little less transparent in the future.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 01:48:07 PM »
Jag's anti-American spam fetish doesn't bother me at all.  I think it's funny.   :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
Jag's anti-American spam fetish doesn't bother me at all.  I think it's funny.   :) 

Do you feel it's unAmerican to share evidence that those who murdered Americans might have gotten away with it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 10:46:42 PM »
Do you feel it's unAmerican to share evidence that those who murdered Americans might have gotten away with it?

No.  I haven't seen any evidence that 9/11 was anything other than a terrorist attack.  The people responsible for the attack are either dead, hiding in the mountains, or being sheltered by people in the Middle East. 

But that really has nothing to do with Jag.  She just hates the United States.  Doesn't bother me.  I think the constant barbs are funny, particularly because so many of the articles/commentary are so obviously biased and factually inaccurate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 10:59:30 PM »
No.  I haven't seen any evidence that 9/11 was anything other than a terrorist attack. 

Because you haven't been looking, man.  One day, your curiousity just may get the best of you.  You sounds like an analytical guy- so research some of the CIA, bush cabinet members, reagan cabinet members, and other in the govt who have come fwd.  Their facts might seem more reliable, as it's lifetime republicans who are downright betrayed.

The people responsible for the attack are either dead, hiding in the mountains, or being sheltered by people in the Middle East. 

How do you know this?

Aside from what you've seen on your TV, how do you know this?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 11:16:07 PM »
Because you haven't been looking, man.  One day, your curiousity just may get the best of you.  You sounds like an analytical guy- so research some of the CIA, bush cabinet members, reagan cabinet members, and other in the govt who have come fwd.  Their facts might seem more reliable, as it's lifetime republicans who are downright betrayed.

How do you know this?

Aside from what you've seen on your TV, how do you know this?

Based on what I've seen and heard and my own common sense.  Basically the same way you know it was an inside job. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 11:53:53 PM »
Based on what I've seen and heard and my own common sense.  Basically the same way you know it was an inside job. 

I have researched the hell out of world media, affidavits, documentaries, lawsuits, webpages, debates, research papers, and more.

I don't trust FOXnews or MSNBC to tell me the truth.

Outraged

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 12:34:27 AM »
No.  I haven't seen any evidence that 9/11 was anything other than a terrorist attack.

OK, I'll bite. Mark, what evidence have you seen that says 911 was a terrorist attack?

The people responsible for the attack are either dead, hiding in the mountains, or being sheltered by people in the Middle East.

What evidence do you have to support this claim? 

But that really has nothing to do with Jag.  She just hates the United States.

Why would a sane person think this, ...when most of Jag's relatives are infact American? 5 living generations?

Doesn't bother me.

Glad the sentiments don't bother you. 

I think the constant barbs are funny, particularly because so many of the articles/commentary are so obviously biased and factually inaccurate.

It would be interesting to talk to you in a few years once you get a better perspective on this situation. It's funny though because I'm being contacted constantly by people waking up to the fact that iraq never has weapons of WMD, and that Bush's war was one for oil and geopolitical hegemony. People who are waking up to the fact that this "War on Terror" was a way to strip citizens of their rights and usher in a new age of American dominance. Positions I had argued back in 2002, for which I was also ridiculed, and deemed biased & factually innaccurate. Many of them have woken up, albeit 3, & 4 years later. Maybe you will too.  :-*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 12:40:44 AM »
Professor's 9/11 theories outrage NH leaders
By STAFF REPORT

Sunday, Aug. 27, 2006

A tenured professor of psychology at the University of New Hampshire believes an "elite" group within the federal government orchestrated the September 11th attacks on America.

William Woodward has already raised that possibility in his classroom and later this year hopes to teach a class that would explore Sept. 11th "in psychological terms -- terms like belief, conspiracy, fear, truth, courage, group dynamics."

He may not get the chance. Several state leaders yesterday criticized Woodward for bringing the radical theories into the classroom.

"In my view, there are limitations to academic freedom and freedom of speech," said U.S. Sen. Judd Gregg, R-N.H.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Professor%27s%209%2f11%20theories%20outrage%20NH%20leaders&articleId=0a013444-f391-4eaf-ae95-24cab674130b

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 02:12:35 AM »
I guess when you can't attack the message,
...your only recourse is to attacking the messenger.  ;)
We understand and can see right through it,
...but do try to be a little less transparent in the future.

I don't even bother reading your anti-american, extreme libby drivel.

It's the same shit day in day out. Broken record.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 09:09:41 AM »
I don't even bother reading your anti-american, extreme libby drivel.

Nordic, to question the official story of 911 is not un-American.  It's the most American thing you can do.  When you use your freedom of speech to tell your friends about the lies you were told, then vote accordingly, you are practicing a system of checks and balances that Washington and Jfferson designed to keep tyrants out of office.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 09:18:13 AM »
Well said 240

Have a listen to this speech by a former US president on the matter.

No it's not Clinton  ::)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 09:35:37 AM »
Well said 240

Have a listen to this speech by a former US president on the matter.

No it's not Clinton  ::)

Very good link@!

Here is JFK promising to stop what Bush is doing now.

He got a bullet in his head for his words.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 11:45:59 AM »
OK, I'll bite. Mark, what evidence have you seen that says 911 was a terrorist attack?

What evidence do you have to support this claim? 

Why would a sane person think this, ...when most of Jag's relatives are infact American? 5 living generations?

Glad the sentiments don't bother you. 

It would be interesting to talk to you in a few years once you get a better perspective on this situation. It's funny though because I'm being contacted constantly by people waking up to the fact that iraq never has weapons of WMD, and that Bush's war was one for oil and geopolitical hegemony. People who are waking up to the fact that this "War on Terror" was a way to strip citizens of their rights and usher in a new age of American dominance. Positions I had argued back in 2002, for which I was also ridiculed, and deemed biased & factually innaccurate. Many of them have woken up, albeit 3, & 4 years later. Maybe you will too.  :-*

I believe pretty much every member of Congress, Republican and Democrat, the president and his entire cabinet, the Joints Chiefs of Staff, Afghanistan, the UN, every mainstream media outlet, and anyone else with common sense believes Al Qaeda and Bin Laden were behind 9/11.  That's good enough for me.

Do your relatives know you hate America?  Could make for interesting table talk during family reunions.   :)

So we concocted a conspiracy to murder innocent civilians so we could invade Afghanistan.  Then we concocted a story about WMDs so we could control Iraq's oil and "usher in a new age of American dominance."  You know, it's really hard to discuss this stuff without ridiculing it, because . . . well . . . its ridiculous.  We don't control Iraq's oil and we're going to turn the control of their country back to them.  So there goes the oil argument.  And we were already the lone super power on the planet, so there goes the "dominance" argument.  This is nuts. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 11:48:45 AM »

common sense dictates that its got to be a browie muslim that did it... :)
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
Very good link@!

Here is JFK promising to stop what Bush is doing now.

He got a bullet in his head for his words.

And for his rejection of Operation Northwoods.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2006, 11:53:31 AM »

common sense dictates that its got to be a browie muslim that did it... :)

The tragic irony about 'common sense' is that it apparently is not all that common.   :(
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 11:58:29 AM »
The tragic irony about 'common sense' is that it apparently is not all that common.   :(

did bush tell u to think that?? >:(
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 05:12:46 PM »

did bush tell u to think that?? >:(

{gulp} uh-oh, umm no, ...was I s'ppose to get his permission first in order to think a certain way?

{sniffle} I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'm Canadian. oh crap. Are the thought police gonna turn up at my door now?
w