Author Topic: Dan Rather: Obama Couldn't Sell Watermellons...!  (Read 4666 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
Dan Rather: Obama Couldn't Sell Watermellons...!
« on: March 08, 2010, 10:43:49 AM »
YES, that's Mr. Rather... That is Dan Rather(the truth), the ex-CBS anchor who was shamed into lying about Bush's military records, flubbed documents, etc.. Who said this.

O'Danny Boy was on "Screwball with Chris Mathews" and was talking about Obama' healthcare bill... He said that he (Obama) couldn't sell watermellons to... that is until Chrissy stopped him from going further.

So, there are sooo many things wrong with his choice of words here. Namely.. WHERE'S SHARPTON? Where's JJJEESSSIIEEE JJAACCKSONN?

How will Danny get out of this? He probably not have to. Remember, the media world gave Danny a lifetime achievement award AFTER the Bush scandal... So, should we expect Dan will be added to great speakers for Black History month?  ??? :o ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Dan Rather: Obama Couldn't Sell Watermellons...!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 10:46:31 AM »
I'm hoping the saying ends with "to ni&&ers" because that would be funny as all heck!! Even if that's not right I'm going to pretend it is and use that saying. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 10:47:40 AM »
I'm hoping the saying ends with "to ni&&ers" because that would be funny as all heck!! Even if that's not right I'm going to pretend it is and use that saying. :)

Hysterical:

"FAKE  . . . . . BUT ACCURATE"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 10:49:21 AM »
YES, that's Mr. Rather... That is Dan Rather(the truth), the ex-CBS anchor who was shamed into lying about Bush's military records, flubbed documents, etc.. Who said this.

O'Danny Boy was on "Screwball with Chris Mathews" and was talking about Obama' healthcare bill... He said that he (Obama) couldn't sell watermellons to... that is until Chrissy stopped him from going further.

So, there are sooo many things wrong with his choice of words here. Namely.. WHERE'S SHARPTON? Where's JJJEESSSIIEEE JJAACCKSONN?

How will Danny get out of this? He probably not have to. Remember, the media world gave Danny a lifetime achievement award AFTER the Bush scandal... So, should we expect Dan will be added to great speakers for Black History month?  ??? :o ;D

The sad (but funny) thing is that Rather is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »
Hysterical:

"FAKE  . . . . . BUT ACCURATE"

It's amusing so don't care, LOL!

Skeeter

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 10:53:20 AM »
 ;D

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »
No... I heard the full story and Chris Mathews interjects; "yeah yeah yeah.." It sounds like Rather said "Watermellons to State Troopers?" Not sure.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 11:15:27 AM »
;D

Skeeter.. I get the sarcasm but this will offend some on this board.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 11:45:02 AM »
No... I heard the full story and Chris Mathews interjects; "yeah yeah yeah.." It sounds like Rather said "Watermellons to State Troopers?" Not sure.

State troopers ≠ funny  >:(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 06:47:46 PM »

I heard that today and couldn't believe it. Isn't he a big Obama supporter?

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »
Dan meant to say fried chicken  ;)

RIP Bob Probert

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 05:23:23 AM »

Rather is another RAT lib out of control. 

Remember "Fake . . . But accurate"? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 08:31:01 AM »
The joke is "he couldnt sell watermellons to ni##ers".He will deny thats where he was going but thats an old joke like he could sell ice cubes to eskimos.It just goes to show the very ones SHOCKED over racial insensitivity are usually the biggest offenders.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 09:05:53 AM »
Yeah. You know it's bad for Obama when even his supporters are dissapointed with him.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2010, 09:07:01 AM »
The joke is "he couldnt sell watermellons to ni##ers".He will deny thats where he was going but thats an old joke like he could sell ice cubes to eskimos.It just goes to show the very ones SHOCKED over racial insensitivity are usually the biggest offenders.

BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS:

WHERE'S AL SHARPTON AND JESSIE JACKSON??!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 09:07:48 AM »
BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS:

WHERE'S AL SHARPTON AND JESSIE JACKSON??!!

Trying to save Patterson.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 09:22:24 AM »

Awesome!!

People need to lighten up.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 09:54:39 AM »
Yeah, I guess you are right.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 06:45:50 AM »
Strange how blacks can't see how ignorant and racist Liberals and Democrats have always been.

I guarantee that blacks don't even know that the Democratic party supported segregation from their very inception.  That is the power of keeping a segment of the population dependent on the government. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 06:46:56 AM »
Strange how blacks can't see how ignorant and racist Liberals and Democrats have always been.

I guarantee that blacks don't even know that the Democratic party supported segregation from their very inception.  That is the power of keeping a segment of the population dependent on the government. 

Many blacks, sadly, are begging for chains and shackles again and dont even realize it.   

newmom

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 06:47:28 AM »

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo god I cant stand those two fuck nuts