Author Topic: Biden Claims He Was ‘Appointed’ to Naval Academy, Roger Staubach Prevented Him f  (Read 158 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
What good is a politician who can't lie well?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What good is a politician who can't lie well?

Everything he says is a lie. He’s not even a good politician

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
BIDEN PEEVED AT LACK OF APPLAUSE FROM WEST POINT CADETS
libertyonenews.com ^ | May 25, 2024 | American Patriot
Posted on 5/26/2024, 9:59:19 AM by airdalecheif

Biden interrupted his weekend getaway in Delaware to visit New York and give the 2024 commencement speech at the United States Military Academy, West Point.

During his address, Biden made several mistakes and shared inaccurate information, including falsely claiming that he was “appointed” to the Naval Academy.

(Excerpt) Read more at libertyonenews.com ...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
The guy is delusional, dementia ridden, kid-raping and pant-shitting...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
“But all kidding aside, the best line of the debate was after it’s all over, the announcer, the questioner — who was a good guy, but supported my opponent, who was a good man as well, I might add — and he said, ‘Sen. Boggs, is there anything else you want to say?’ And he said, ‘Yes, just one thing.’ And he took the microphone. He said, ‘You know, Joe, if you accepted my commission to the — my appointment to the academy,’ he said, ‘you’d still have one year and three months’ active duty and I’d have no problems right now,’” Biden added.

Biden’s autobiography does not include any story about being appointed to the Naval Academy, and given the U.S. military’s involvement in the Vietnam War in the mid-1960s, Biden would likely have deployed with the Navy upon graduation.

Instead, Biden received five student draft deferments while attending the University of Delaware, as well as three years while studying at Syracuse University College of Law, a USA Today fact check confirmed.

Upon graduating law school in 1968, Biden was reportedly judged as being unable to serve in the military due to childhood asthma. Notably, his autobiography also fails to mention the affliction when recounting his time as a football player or his work as a lifeguard.

Additionally, asthma is not mentioned in a report released by Biden’s doctor late last year.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Why arent  the GetBig libtards mad over this??? Or at least comment on it?? Too much TDS??

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Joe would have died for us...if.not for the asthma.