Author Topic: One man's quest for a good income  (Read 1671 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
One man's quest for a good income
« on: April 14, 2007, 09:16:54 AM »

Let's face it... times are hard for most people. These hard times are compounded by the fact that down-sizing, outsourcing, deflated pensions and forced early retirement have cost many their jobs. The lines of unemployed seem to get longer and longer.

One ambitious man was unfortunately caught in this income losing trap... he lost his job, and so had to join the ranks of the many job seekers looking for the few available jobs. However, this time this man vowed not to be a victim of the working circumstances again.

So, when he registered with an employment agency, he proudly and confidently told them, "I'd like to go to work for a very successful company that manufactures and markets the finest of products. I want it to be a company where I can build a long term relationship. I promise I will work hard and do a good job helping them market their products. In return for my good efforts, I only ask that:

• I want plenty of help and training when I start, so that I can do as well as possible!
  • I get to keep 100% of the profits on all my retail sales.
  • I want to be able to find, hire, and train new sales people, and make money on their sales, as well as get 10% to 20% bonuses on everything that they earn!
  • When I do well, I will expect lots of praise, recognition, special awards, and gifts!
  • I will also expect the same for the sales people I bring into the company, and they of course, would receive the same for any sales people they bring into the company!
  • Oh yes, I want to set my own schedule, and take time off whenever I want to, without having to ask anyone for permission!
  • Naturally, my faith would come first, my family second, and my work with this company would come third!

When the employment agent got over the shock, and stopped rolling with laughter, he told this man... "Mister, you can't be serious. You're living in a dream world. You'll never find an opportunity like that anywhere. That's what everybody is looking for... me included!"

Well, of course the employment agency had no job like that to offer the man.
Fortunately however, this man did meet an FFi Distributor <--click me who shared with him the entire FFi opportunity. And guess what... it was the exact opportunity the man was looking for! Of course he became an FFi Distributor, and guess who he recruited first?!  :P

There are a lot of hard working people whose jobs may be more in jeopardy than they know.
There are even more people who would sincerely like to create a second income stream.
In short, there are many who would like to know about FFi!
<--click me  8)
w