Author Topic: Penny Stocks  (Read 11624 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Penny Stocks
« on: July 26, 2010, 10:45:57 PM »
Hi guys,  what are some good websites to buy and trade penny stocks on?  My brother used to do it and earned over 10k with only a 500.00 investment.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Penny Stocks
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 12:38:29 AM »
You will need a stock broker. I don't know much about American brokers, but try "ameritrade" for a start. Why don't you ask your hot shot brother for advices?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 12:40:38 AM »
You will need a stock broker. I don't know much about American brokers, but try "ameritrade" for a start. Why don't you ask your hot shot brother for advices?

Cause I don't want to.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 01:45:08 AM »
tdameritrade. $9.95  a trade. straight forward

otcbb.com = over the counter bulletin board . com: place to find out bids / asks / level 2's

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 03:50:49 AM »
Stoned day trading?  This is sure to work.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 06:22:42 AM »
get a job

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 08:05:28 AM »
Hi guys,  what are some good websites to buy and trade penny stocks on?  My brother used to do it and earned over 10k with only a 500.00 investment.

A success case like this is very rare!

On another note my tips: Buy Arena (ARNA) and do so aggressively also a bit pricey but, Tesla (TSLA)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 08:26:02 AM »
scottrade is the best, plain and simple.  PM me and I will give you a great site where you can trend stocks.  I've trended many that say at .002 and ran to .10 in a day and back down, so you need to get in early and pull the trigger early.

There's a millionaire Canadian penny trader who was asked what his secret was and he said "I always sold early" .  The key is when you see a trend you have no idea when a run will stop.  if all of a sudden a stock at a penny runs to .50 and everyone is yelling that a $1 is next, most sheep wait and potentially watch the stock drop again.  Pick your selling point and sell no matter what, take your earnings and never look back.  If you always wait for the big knockout punch you will always lose money in the long run.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 01:53:14 PM »
scottrade is the best, plain and simple.  PM me and I will give you a great site where you can trend stocks.  I've trended many that say at .002 and ran to .10 in a day and back down, so you need to get in early and pull the trigger early.

There's a millionaire Canadian penny trader who was asked what his secret was and he said "I always sold early" .  The key is when you see a trend you have no idea when a run will stop.  if all of a sudden a stock at a penny runs to .50 and everyone is yelling that a $1 is next, most sheep wait and potentially watch the stock drop again.  Pick your selling point and sell no matter what, take your earnings and never look back.  If you always wait for the big knockout punch you will always lose money in the long run.

Good advice. I use TD Ameritrade for my penny stock account

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 02:18:13 PM »
Dude, I use Ameritrade. I made a nice chunk of change. I put a dime spot on Sirius when it was only 5 cents a share. Unloaded it when it hit $1.16. Easy fucking money. Taxes sucked though. AmerTrade is straight forward and easy to navigate. Give it a look.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »
Everyone's a home trader.  ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »
pennies is all they have   lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 03:16:48 PM »
Stoned day trading?  This is sure to work.
Probably a cheaper hobby than sitting in pervert's row at the blue-collar ballet. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 03:33:14 PM »
Probably a cheaper hobby than sitting in pervert's row at the blue-collar ballet. 

Seems like I find myself in a tit bar about once every five years and I have to admit that obstetricians are getting better at minimizing C section scars.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »

It's the only job that fits into our crowded cage fighting schedules.   :-\
~

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 03:50:33 PM »
penny stocks are only good if your indirectly effected by the stock doing well, like oils found in your state. I.E. your rent goes up but you make a small profit to pay the higher wage.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 03:55:05 PM »
Seems like I find myself in a tit bar about once every five years and I have to admit that obstetricians are getting better at minimizing C section scars.
I'll lay odds it's dimmer lighting.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 04:02:10 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 04:10:07 PM »
penny stocks are only good if your indirectly effected by the stock doing well, like oils found in your state. I.E. your rent goes up but you make a small profit to pay the higher wage.

I love the posts where you can't tell if the guy is serious.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 05:48:53 PM »
I love the posts where you can't tell if the guy is serious.
Lol I donno i'm lazy, so i can't telll either. But it's a serious idea. I mean penny stalks are like the lottery there random they don't pay shit. There valued for there randomness. So  me thinks it's a pretty good idea, to double your benefits. You gotta find a way to beat the odds. Of course it's borderline corupt

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 06:06:51 PM »
Penny stocks are the same thing as penny slots....Play them all day maybe get small returns and hope for that one to hit, but usually never does...
You Can't Do It!!!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 06:19:16 PM »
U

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 03:48:37 AM »
Lol I donno i'm lazy, so i can't telll either. But it's a serious idea. I mean penny stalks are like the lottery there random they don't pay shit. There valued for there randomness. So  me thinks it's a pretty good idea, to double your benefits. You gotta find a way to beat the odds. Of course it's borderline corupt

I don't know anything about them but the idea of stock speculation to offset a rent increase struck me as hilarious.  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 08:34:49 PM »

Due to a takeover of an MLM company in which she was a founding distributor, a girlfriend of mine was given a few hundred thousand shares of the new company. The company did $23 million in sales it's first year and expanded into USA, Canada, Australia, Puerto Rico, & Bahamas in it's first year. But despite this... the stock languished at between 2-3 cents for 2 yrs. Finally in March 2003 She sold her shares... and in less than 3 weeks, it shot up from 4 cents to over $4.oo. She almost turned green when I told her the new quote.

Didn't Ameritrade get slapped the other day for delaying trades to their advantage?
w

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 10:34:25 PM »

I had a friend who lived down the street from me in Manhattan Beach.  If you live their or near there it is hard to miss him.  Dirves around in a custom red convertible RR.  He wears a sport coat with a dress shirt and bermuda shorts and sandals.  He is hilarious.  He spent 20 years as a trader on Wall Street.  He retired from that and moved in Calif. He had a huge room in his house that he had 16 people who worked for him on phones all day buying and selling stocks for him.  He told me he very rarely keeps anything for more than 5 to 7 days.  I have no idea about stocks but as far as being successful at the market I have never met anyone close to him that I know of.  His house was worth several million and he had a few more including in Carefree, AZ and Aspen.  I never got into stocks but did have a chance at buying Nastech Pharmaceuticals at $.01.  A few years ago for the hell of it I checked and it was over $30.  A year later it was below $5.  I read it was the fastest/largest dropping stock in that industry.  But I sure could have made alot of money if I didn't listen to my attorney
No Worries 4 me