Author Topic: Caliber Grocery Supply......Now Its Caliber Grocers  (Read 167364 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Caliber Organic Grocery Services Preview......90% Finished
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2012, 07:07:54 AM »
You got to hand it to vince he has a bunch of shitty products that nobody buys and a website nobody goes to but he keeps trying.

Chuckle, I do quite well because I stopped concentrating on the bodybuilding industry which practically left me high and dry.  Appealing to the masses works much better.   Some people may think that spending all this time and money on this website just to sell some canned goods and granola bars is a waste but I've been quite successful at my business so I don't really worry about what others think
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2012, 07:55:29 AM »
if you do quite well, why do you keeo making shitty websites every few months?  ::) ::)
X

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2012, 07:59:44 AM »
Thing is that these 'shitty' websites run themselves really. If you use dropship companies like I imagine Vince does, you're only really left with the marketing. All the posting, returns, damaged shit and so forth are all dealt with by the main supplier. You literally only collect the money. If I had interest in making more money, I'll spam the web with sites selling all sorts of shit and let the main supplier deal with most of the problems. The main things are the website design and the marketing. Really good and clever way to make a living if you put enough effort into it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2012, 08:02:13 AM »

Chuckle, I do quite well because I stopped concentrating on the bodybuilding industry which practically left me high and dry.  Appealing to the masses works much better.   Some people may think that spending all this time and money on this website just to sell some canned goods and granola bars is a waste but I've been quite successful at my business so I don't really worry about what others think

You were boasting about how well you were doing out of the bodybuilding industry. Now you confess you went broke. That was what Keith and others told you.

Then you had this cheap commercial premise that you posted about. Naturally, you did nothing at all. Just boasting on the internet. Remember when you were

going to open a clinic on the Indian Reserve? The bank manager was licking his chops in anticipation of getting your account! You really are a dreamer.

Maybe you should open a Cyber Gym and get people to join a virtual gym. They will have you as their personal trainer so imagine the results they will get.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2012, 08:04:53 AM »
You were boasting about how well you were doing out of the bodybuilding industry. Now you confess you went broke. That was what Keith and others told you.

Then you had this cheap commercial premise that you posted about. Naturally, you did nothing at all. Just boasting on the internet. Remember when you were

going to open a clinic on the Indian Reserve? The bank manager was licking his chops in anticipation of getting your account! You really are a dreamer.

Maybe you should open a Cyber Gym and get people to join a virtual gym. They will have you as their personal trainer so imagine the results they will get.

Hey, I know you. Aren't you that ailing crazy old fucker that tried convincing Getbig you could regain your shape from 40 odd years ago at the age of 70? Do not compete in the delusional stakes. You might win the whole thing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2012, 08:31:35 AM »

That was over 7 years ago when my business was purely selling bodybuilding supplements however being left high and dry was not saying I was broke at the time, you bitter old fool.  After 2005, I started stocking and selling products for the general public such as my saunas, pools, and beauty equipment with sold much better than the latest bottle of TestaPumpHugeRipped.... ::)

I don't even know why I'm discussing this with you for.   
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2012, 08:38:42 AM »
Thing is that these 'shitty' websites run themselves really. If you use dropship companies like I imagine Vince does, you're only really left with the marketing. All the posting, returns, damaged shit and so forth are all dealt with by the main supplier. You literally only collect the money. If I had interest in making more money, I'll spam the web with sites selling all sorts of shit and let the main supplier deal with most of the problems. The main things are the website design and the marketing. Really good and clever way to make a living if you put enough effort into it.

I do stock some items but for the most part, shipping items manufacturer direct allows me to market a larger line of stuff....one of the things I did after 2005. 

As far as my "shitty websites" are concerned, the designs are intentional.  I take a minimal approach so its quicker for people to surf and people don't have to deal with a blinking pile of ads like RX Muscle.  People get really annoyed with kind of stuff.....

People just want to be able to buy stuff, checkout, and go on with their business....no use in antagonizing their eyesight ;D
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2012, 08:49:10 AM »
google ad words are the key to a succesful website

if you are not on the first page you will sell nothing
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2012, 09:01:03 AM »

I do stock some items but for the most part, shipping items manufacturer direct allows me to market a larger line of stuff....one of the things I did after 2005. 

As far as my "shitty websites" are concerned, the designs are intentional.  I take a minimal approach so its quicker for people to surf and people don't have to deal with a blinking pile of ads like RX Muscle.  People get really annoyed with kind of stuff.....

People just want to be able to buy stuff, checkout, and go on with their business....no use in antagonizing their eyesight ;D

I dont mean shitty as in shitty looking. But if youre doing so well, why do you keep changing websites and making new ones? FB does quite well, thus Zuckerberg doesnt make a new social media website every few months. IF you were doing so well, you wouldnt keep trying different ventures  ::) ::)
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2012, 09:12:15 AM »
Organically are the new "it" thing. I am not gonna lie, I get organic veggies and meats. I hope it takes off Vince.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 09:22:42 AM »
I dont mean shitty as in shitty looking. But if youre doing so well, why do you keep changing websites and making new ones? FB does quite well, thus Zuckerberg doesnt make a new social media website every few months. IF you were doing so well, you wouldnt keep trying different ventures  ::) ::)

I have to update website for products and to keep information fresh.  I build new websites to either sell on Flippa for money or to expand my product base.  Facebook actually has a ton of different side projects and websites as well.....its just part of the business
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2012, 10:04:40 AM »
I hope your site crashes n burns you charcoal looking f.aggot.

That's why I backup files for, dum ass.... ;D ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2012, 11:51:47 AM »
Looks like you need to hire some african americans, probably some white guy overpricing your beans bro

As you requested, neega....I set the prices on items for you especially your beans.  Website modifications have also been made removing the product counts, and tightened the SQL database up along with cutting the file down by 8 megabytes.....runs clean and fast now my friend.   
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2012, 11:52:40 AM »
hey vince, could you spare me some space and bandwidth for a mini-gracyanne fan site?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2012, 03:51:01 AM »
hey vince, could you spare me some space and bandwidth for a mini-gracyanne fan site?

No... ;D
A

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2012, 04:00:58 AM »
vince, if it hasnt been mentioned yet, red is a bad color choice.

without a person being aware, you can not be in the surroundings or stare at red for too long before a mind overload.

mcdonalds, kfc and a few other fast food joints use the color..gues why? to get people out! along with purposely using uncomfortable hard chairs.

just saying, you want people to be browsing for as long as possible. i personally clicked out at the front page after about a minute.
im sure others did too not realizing that it was the blood red that they are introduced with.

good luck

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2012, 05:15:03 AM »
vince, if it hasnt been mentioned yet, red is a bad color choice.

without a person being aware, you can not be in the surroundings or stare at red for too long before a mind overload.

mcdonalds, kfc and a few other fast food joints use the color..gues why? to get people out! along with purposely using uncomfortable hard chairs.

just saying, you want people to be browsing for as long as possible. i personally clicked out at the front page after about a minute.
im sure others did too not realizing that it was the blood red that they are introduced with.

good luck

I can change out the theme on the shopping cart anytime.  I simply used one that I previously owned and I was concentrating more on fixing the speed issue which I did.

For now, the store is finished until I get the API's from USPS so I won't be working on it for a few weeks.  I'm starting on rebuilding my kitchen and appliance website.
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2012, 05:24:00 AM »

Even off the grid, you have to have a source of income.  This is how I pay the bills and if all I need is a computer and internet access, then it isn't too bad

But that income doesn't have to be able to be traced....I thought you didn't want to have things come back to you...thus the house/trailer/shack thing you said you are living in/building

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2012, 05:24:44 AM »

So have you moved outta your trailer yet?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2012, 05:27:11 AM »
So have you moved outta your trailer yet?

Nope, but you have realize that I own more than a trailer.  Its going to be rented out in a few years when I move and I'm going to build an off grid home on some property. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2012, 05:29:27 AM »
But that income doesn't have to be able to be traced....I thought you didn't want to have things come back to you...thus the house/trailer/shack thing you said you are living in/building

I could care less if income is traced.  I'm not going to give up what I'm good at for doing odd jobs like being an exterminator or painting house that would pay me much less
A

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2012, 05:32:54 AM »
Good luck with it, Vince.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2012, 06:51:10 AM »
Overpriced shit that nobody will buy even if the price is reduced to half

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2012, 01:05:26 PM »
Overpriced shit that nobody will buy even if the price is reduced to half

Chuckle....my products are much lower than a storefront Health Food Store because I sell 95% of my products in bulk.  I'm already making sales but if I need to adjust it, I can.   Considering that I only spent 43 dollars building it, its nothing to sweat if it wasn't successful
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2012, 01:06:37 PM »
I've been working on this for almost a year and I'm a few days out from completion.  This is the largest website I've built ever with over 12,000 products.  I just need to finish the design and set up the SSL and it will be done.  I'm hoping that this organic grocery outlet pays off big time....I'll have some deal for Getbiggers

http://www.calibergrocery.com

240 will be with you shortly!