Author Topic: I Want Booty To Squeeze My Nuts Thread  (Read 17435 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I Want Booty To Squeeze My Nuts Thread
« on: October 23, 2014, 01:54:28 PM »
I like to squeeze them slightly to propel the man juice to go deep inside me. I am all about primal sex!

I felt this needed its own thread to be studied further and discussed at depth. We can't just move on like nothing happened  :D
S

Simple Simon

Re: Booty's Ball Squeezing Antics
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 02:18:25 PM »
I did see it, I was half expecting Groink to have an online aneurism.

His lack of response shows that he is now in his box.

Seems he has learned his lesson.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 02:27:51 PM »
^ two booty stalkers checking in.

do you guys behave inappropriately to other old women you interact with in your daily lives, such as some compliance battle axe who takes herself very seriously in skorps case or a checkout lady in ukjeff's.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 02:31:25 PM »
^ two booty stalkers checking in.

do you guys behave inappropriately to other old women you interact with in your daily lives, such as some compliance battle axe who takes herself very seriously in skorps case or a checkout lady in ukjeff's.

I flirt with young ladies and older ladies all the time, you can get away with it if look good and have charm and charisma.

Never mind, Im sure you have some redeeming qualities.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 02:59:32 PM »
Booty doesn't understand much about a man's anatomy. Ejaculate is stored in the seminal vesicles. The testis primarily produce sperm, not ejaculate. When she gets busy squeezing her partner's balls all she's doing adding a little pain to the mix.  Pain and pleasure are closely linked.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »
said by someone who has not had his balls squeezed ^^

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 06:01:57 PM »
^^ said by someone who also possibly does not understand male anatomy^^

Meawhile, does anyone see an issue with her endless complaining about being disrespected on the boards, but CONSTANTLY doing things that she knows will make people say disrespectful things and hurl insults?
I know when a woman is open about her sexual exploits, she is treated like a classless whore, while men do it all the time and are regarded as heroes. The REALITY of society, however, is that there IS a double standard, and to do something that will knowingly elicit shitty responses, and then NEVER STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT is ridiculous. It would be like strolling through the ghetto with a stack of cash in your hand. Wouldn't give anyone the right to rob you, but you are certainly making yourself a target.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 06:41:30 PM »
Booty doesn't understand much about a man's anatomy. Ejaculate is stored in the seminal vesicles. The testis primarily produce sperm, not ejaculate. When she gets busy squeezing her partner's balls all she's doing adding a little pain to the mix.  Pain and pleasure are closely linked.
I understand more than you prime. When I am on top riding the guy and he is close to cumming if I reach my hand around and gently squeeze his balls then his orgasm is even more intense. Try it sometime and then get back to me/us.  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 06:43:09 PM »
I did see it, I was half expecting Groink to have an online aneurism.

His lack of response shows that he is now in his box.

Seems he has learned his lesson.
Has he actually posted since I posted this? It could be that he's gone quiet due to a heart attack!  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 06:44:53 PM »

Meawhile, does anyone see an issue with her endless complaining about being disrespected on the boards, but CONSTANTLY doing things that she knows will make people say disrespectful things and hurl insults?
I know when a woman is open about her sexual exploits, she is treated like a classless whore, while men do it all the time and are regarded as heroes. The REALITY of society, however, is that there IS a double standard, and to do something that will knowingly elicit shitty responses, and then NEVER STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT is ridiculous. It would be like strolling through the ghetto with a stack of cash in your hand. Wouldn't give anyone the right to rob you, but you are certainly making yourself a target.
This passive aggressive shit won't work here lobs. I know some of this group of people offline. That's all I will say.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 06:50:18 PM »
I felt this needed its own thread to be studied further and discussed at depth. We can't just move on like nothing happened  :D
I don't see anything shocking by what I said Skorp. I just can't believe others aren't getting their balls squeezed :D when they are close to cumming. It heightens it. Try it next time with your girl  :D

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 07:21:37 PM »
This passive aggressive shit won't work here lobs. I know some of this group of people offline. That's all I will say.
lol @  you thinking I give a shit on your chest about you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 07:26:21 PM »
And yet here you are trying that passive aggressive crap.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 07:28:44 PM »
And yet here you are trying that passive aggressive crap.
Nice comeback. I have truly been owned.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 08:35:20 PM »
I understand more than you prime. When I am on top riding the guy and he is close to cumming if I reach my hand around and gently squeeze his balls then his orgasm is even more intense. Try it sometime and then get back to me/us.  ;)

I didn't say that additional stimulation wouldn't enhance the experience. Your post implied you were literally squeezing the cum out of a guy's balls, which is physically impossible. If you really want to get a guy to shoot to the max, you will edge him for as long as he can possibly stand it.

You are not a man. You don't understand more than me. You may think you do, but you'd be wrong. I am a man, I know what gets a man off. At best, you can only guess. In order for you to know, you'd have to be a man yourself.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 08:46:27 PM »
I didn't say that additional stimulation wouldn't enhance the experience. Your post implied you were literally squeezing the cum out of a guy's balls, which is physically impossible. If you really want to get a guy to shoot to the max, you will edge him for as long as he can possibly stand it.

You are not a man. You don't understand more than me. You may think you do, but you'd be wrong. I am a man, I know what gets a man off. At best, you can only guess. In order for you to know, you'd have to be a man yourself.
I know what I am doing prime. A gentle squeeze of the balls when a man is close to cumming enhances his orgasm. The key here is "gentle". I won't get anymore explicit on here. You need to try this before you decide that it doesn't work.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 11:10:44 PM »
Oh you give a shit alright, it really gets to you that she gets more attention than you.

It reeks out every post.

Hell you even try to match her on occasion, didnt you once talk about giving up your asshole to someone?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 11:27:12 PM »
I know what I am doing prime. A gentle squeeze of the balls when a man is close to cumming enhances his orgasm. The key here is "gentle". I won't get anymore explicit on here. You need to try this before you decide that it doesn't work.

I assume you mean try it on myself since my wife is female and thus has ovaries instead of testis. As you may recall, my wife is not healthy enough for sex anyway.

Unfortunately, one could squeeze my balls all day long either gently or hard and it won't make a bit of difference in terms of how much jism I shoot since I don't shoot any these days, thanks to having had a prostatectomy awhile back. :'(

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 11:27:29 PM »

Some of us need you to demonstrate your technique.  Coming to the US anytime soon?  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 11:52:39 PM »

does boooty annoy some people yes

does it justify the persistent and relentless attacks

i would say no

is it ok for people to endlessly call her a whore

what if the word whore was replaced with a racist term against you

how would you feel about that  :)
T

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 11:56:24 PM »
I'd make a little wager that Junior has been contributing to this thread.

Same sentence structure / language.

He must really love the shit out of Getbig!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 11:59:59 PM »
I'd make a little wager that Junior has been contributing to this thread.

Same sentence structure / language.

He must really love the shit out of Getbig!

i dont see it

who?
T

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2014, 12:07:23 AM »
i dont see it

who?

Booty.  I skimmed whilst doing something else and I thought it was actually Junior allowed back until I checked the name.

What are the odds he'd offer someone some cash to "have fun" stirring it up on here and getting one up on Simon, and that the cash would be accepted to share the account?

That reeks of Junior. 

No hating by the way, prime Junior creased me up and I miss him.  Mentally unstable Junior much less so.

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2014, 12:34:55 AM »
Booty.  I skimmed whilst doing something else and I thought it was actually Junior allowed back until I checked the name.

What are the odds he'd offer someone some cash to "have fun" stirring it up on here and getting one up on Simon, and that the cash would be accepted to share the account?

That reeks of Junior. 

No hating by the way, prime Junior creased me up and I miss him.  Mentally unstable Junior much less so.

That would mean a ban for booty, I think she values her account too much to risk that.

Although she did ignore my advice to stay away from him and stop phoning him, so you never know.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2014, 12:37:23 AM »

does boooty annoy some people yes

does it justify the persistent and relentless attacks

i would say no

is it ok for people to endlessly call her a whore

what if the word whore was replaced with a racist term against you

how would you feel about that  :)
I would have an issue with it, but if it was clear that neither ron nor the mods were going to do anything about it, would I stick around getbig complaining? Nope, I'd be out. I don't willingly submit to harassment.
As I said:
"It would be like strolling through the ghetto with a stack of cash in your hand. Wouldn't give anyone the right to rob you, but you are certainly making yourself a target."