Author Topic: Nigel Farage  (Read 30997 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Nigel Farage
« on: December 15, 2014, 02:21:01 AM »
I see a lot of people are jumping on his ship " he says as it is" "he says what everyone else thinks"....etc.

Surely yes, but everyone singing his praises is doing so purely as part of the anti-immigration issue. Although this is an issue, seems like everyone has put every single plague this country has on the immigrant. Decades of over spending, borrowing and then the big 2008 crisis, which was effectively caused by the City, an industry where immigrants are a rare sight let me tell you, bar the security guards at sky scrapers. We have the highest obesity rate in Europe, immigrants are thinner, we have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe, immigrants have the lowest as a demographic. NHS being stretched? stats show 11% of all staff and 26% of doctors are non-British.

Farage said he didn't like the fac that he was in a train and heard all these foreign languages, yet he's married to a German woman (scary urgly let me tell you) and his children are bi-lingual, so he doesn't mind his own children speaking foreign in his own house and potentially on trains. My own foreigners are ok but not other foreigners  ::)

He brought his wife over to the UK from Germany, and  put her on his payroll as his own PA, effectively a migrant taking a job and being paid by the tax payer.

All his 4 children are privately educated, so they don't mix with the riff raff, let me tell you they'll be doing work experience in the City soon like Tony Blairs kids.

Last year he was bundled for having an offshore fund to avoid paying tax.

Yet the average Brit thinks Farage is one of them  :D
S

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Nigel Farage
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 03:25:56 AM »
What makes u think people are voting ukip solely due to immigration?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 03:32:33 AM »
What makes u think people are voting ukip solely due to immigration?

do you think people research all the partties policies before they vote

people vote for three reasons

because their parent voted for a party and they always have

because the paper they read tells them who to support

or they jump on a bandwagon like ukip

people are very ignorant about politics we live in a country where no ne gives a shit
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 05:53:08 AM »
What I really can't understand is why labour aren't proposing a large scale public house building program... such an easy vote winner and good for the economy.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 08:42:32 AM »
What I really can't understand is why labour aren't proposing a large scale public house building program... such an easy vote winner and good for the economy.

Denari desperate for the building of more council houses to move his way up the waiting list and finally escape the indignity of renting a shit tip of a house off the owner of local paki shop, who constantly badgers denari for his rent money whenever he shops for his heritage cider and drum backy pouch

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 09:08:35 AM »
i agree... seems to be going out of fashion even with Labour  :(

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
I see a lot of people are jumping on his ship " he says as it is" "he says what everyone else thinks"....etc.

Surely yes, but everyone singing his praises is doing so purely as part of the anti-immigration issue. Although this is an issue, seems like everyone has put every single plague this country has on the immigrant. Decades of over spending, borrowing and then the big 2008 crisis, which was effectively caused by the City, an industry where immigrants are a rare sight let me tell you, bar the security guards at sky scrapers. We have the highest obesity rate in Europe, immigrants are thinner, we have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe, immigrants have the lowest as a demographic. NHS being stretched? stats show 11% of all staff and 26% of doctors are non-British.

Farage said he didn't like the fac that he was in a train and heard all these foreign languages, yet he's married to a German woman (scary urgly let me tell you) and his children are bi-lingual, so he doesn't mind his own children speaking foreign in his own house and potentially on trains. My own foreigners are ok but not other foreigners  ::)

He brought his wife over to the UK from Germany, and  put her on his payroll as his own PA, effectively a migrant taking a job and being paid by the tax payer.

All his 4 children are privately educated, so they don't mix with the riff raff, let me tell you they'll be doing work experience in the City soon like Tony Blairs kids.

Last year he was bundled for having an offshore fund to avoid paying tax.

Yet the average Brit thinks Farage is one of them  :D

Nigel Farage is a member of the old boys network, the establishment. He is not some EDL, BNP type bloke off the street.

Like you say his life is not a lot different to the other old boys in the main parties.

However regarding his wife, I think its pretty obvious, like most people, his view on immigrants is selective.

Lets be honest, most people are not worried about Germans immigrating to the UK, they are not worried about French or Spanish or Swedish or Norweigans migrating here. They are worried about Africans, peoples from the Middle east and Eastern Europeans. Its not just about the principle of someone taking their job, its about the fallout that goes with many third world people, the crime, the benefit fraud, the cultural impact.

Most Germans are more law abiding than the British, they follow the rules and dont cause problems. They are usually so worried about their reptuation of being "a German" that will try to follow the ways of the land they live in.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 07:44:44 AM »
Since the UK and Germany are in the same European comunity, how is being german considered imigration?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 09:09:19 AM »
Since the UK and Germany are in the same European comunity, how is being german considered imigration?

I agree total BS. I have been Married to a German since 1988 and know lots of Brits who served over here who took their German wifes back to the UK. A lot have stayed here like me.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 09:25:57 AM »
Farage is full of shit, he's not a "man of the people" at all - he's a former commodities broker. So was his father before him. He's practically establishment.

Don't trust him and would never vote for UKIP in a million years.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 09:30:56 AM »
Farage is full of shit, he's not a "man of the people" at all - he's a former commodities broker. So was his father before him. He's practically establishment.

so who will you vote for? just asking

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 02:44:51 PM »
 Low skill immigrants from emerging markets do two things. They take jobs from low skilled people here, who the govt then has to pay benefits to, and they lower the average productivity in the country, ie they lower the country's per capita wealth and increase the govt deficit.

Thanks labour

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 03:18:48 AM »

Like the other leaders......

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 02:47:49 PM »
so who will you vote for? just asking

As much as it hurts me to say it, I'll probably vote Conservative. Best of a bad bunch. There is no doubt that the economy under the present government (yes I know it's a coalition) has improved considerably and they've got us out the mess that Labour put us in. Labour are a tax and spend party, known for raising taxes and suppressing competition and economic growth.

The Conservatives have pissed me off a bit with their austerity measures because I haven't had a pay rise in several years now but looking at the bigger picture it kind of had to be done. Unemployment is down, more people in work (yes, we've got the shitty zero hours contracts but that's the fault of the companies that choose to adopt them, not the governments fault, it would happen under Labour too), the country as a whole is the envy of other developed nations because we're growing faster than them - low inflation, low interest rates, etc. You never got any of that under Labour.

Looking at the politicians themselves, whatever you may think of him, on the world stage Cameron is infinitely more statesmanlike than Milliband - can you imagine Milliband trying to negotiate with the likes of Putin, the Chinese, or the Saudis? The guy's an idiot. Ed Balls as chancellor? Don't think so.

Either way, I think it'll be another hung parliament - possibly Labour with the SNP or something like that  :-\

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 03:09:24 PM »

The Conservatives have pissed me off a bit with their austerity measures because I haven't had a pay rise in several years now but looking at the bigger picture it kind of had to be done. Unemployment is down, more people in work (yes, we've got the shitty zero hours contracts but that's the fault of the companies that choose to adopt them, not the governments fault, it would happen under Labour too), the country as a whole is the envy of other developed nations because we're growing faster than them - low inflation, low interest rates, etc. You never got any of that under Labour.

::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »
::)

And your point is what? That stat is over a 10-12 year period is meaningless. Try expanding it, say take it from 1900 onwards - doesn't matter which political party is in power, the national debt fluctuates depending on world and national events throughout history. The figure was ten times as much in today's money just after World War 2.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 12:36:12 AM »
Since 2008 the national debt has almost tripled. If you think that is sustainable then you are a halfwit

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2015, 01:18:40 AM »
Since 2008 the national debt has almost tripled. If you think that is sustainable then you are a halfwit

it will get worse under labour

no more boom and bust remember that

they threw money at everything but not in a clever way
T

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 02:29:52 AM »
Labour especially a Ed Milliband led Labour will ruin this country permanently

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 02:52:21 AM »
Bottom line us if you keep importing people that shit where they eat, pretty soon you'll be wading in shit.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 06:11:59 AM »
it will get worse under labour

no more boom and bust remember that

they threw money at everything but not in a clever way

boom and bust is normal. small booms, small busts. what we have now is long booms and catastrophic busts. labour calls that economic management.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2015, 06:14:57 AM »
Bottom line us if you keep importing people that shit where they eat, pretty soon you'll be wading in shit.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=thai+poop+fish&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=PljfVN2yNsP-Uu6FgNgP

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2015, 06:20:23 AM »

some charts showing lowsavings, high debt in uk

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2015, 06:34:11 AM »
Labour especially a Ed Milliband led Labour will ruin this country permanently