Author Topic: UK Dating scene  (Read 21589 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
UK Dating scene
« on: January 06, 2015, 03:44:22 AM »
What's your experiences, for those in it right now and those who threw the towel a while back how was it back then?

I struggled with it as I got older TBH (early 30's +), the reason being is that I became more picky about looks and wanted 9's as an average and believe they are hard to come by in the UK the land of obesity, I would date an 8 and she acts like Kate Moss and is so demanding. I was getting lots of offers more than ever before from milfs and 6's...etc, so really it's a great market if you're a sex addict with low expectations. Only guys I see with model like girls partying all the time are stupidly rich fellas with seekingarrangements.com profiles.

When younger and I was more careless with my Tren dosages which I think lowers our standards. I nailed lots of 7's I didn't mind, if she had a nice face and good tits I hit it. If she had average face and a banging body...I hit, you get the jist. I was also a lot more tolerant, loud mouths, drunks, coke heads, gothic, mud shark, Ibiza partying student chicks, single mums on shitty jobs...etc anything goes, I also brought home anyone to my old semi detached Manchester house I bought for a staggering 75k lol.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: UK Dating scene
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 05:42:06 AM »
i think you have a slightly simplistic strategy there

my take is the rules go out the window on a one nighter

as its just a posh wank

best fuck i ever had was a slightly chubby five

when on test i would literally nail anything

true story
T

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 06:07:16 AM »
Keep it up Skorp, Mrs Right will show up one day....Maybe...
 Unfortunately now is not the time to settle down, this is the Whats In It For Me generation.
Treat them mean keep them keen, never text them, actually do not do anything for them, nothing.
The more you chase the quicker they run.
I dont even talk to them when i pick them up to go for dinner, the more fucked up i act the more of a love magnet I become.

Thank you.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 06:18:05 AM »
Keep it up Skorp, Mrs Right will show up one day....Maybe...
 Unfortunately now is not the time to settle down, this is the Whats In It For Me generation.
Treat them mean keep them keen, never text them, actually do not do anything for them, nothing.
The more you chase the quicker they run.
I dont even talk to them when i pick them up to go for dinner, the more fucked up i act the more of a love magnet I become.

Thank you.

Do you have the same problem in Austria? would have thought Austrian girls are less fat than Brits so this should increase the ration of WYHI when out and about.

Personality wise are they the same?
S

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 06:26:13 AM »
Do you have the same problem in Austria? would have thought Austrian girls are less fat than Brits so this should increase the ration of WYHI when out and about.

Personality wise are they the same?
You Mean Australia.

Yep, dumb bitches are normal here, social media junkies, will spend their life savings on botox
And fuller lips.
A lot of UK girls here, fucken trashy tip-rats. Why do
These dumb bitches drink till they are throwing up on the kerb??
You want a wife material, you will not get it with this current crop.
2015 will see many divorces, I will not risk losing my earnings cause she isn't in love anymore.
My friend, welcome to the world of trash.
Thanks to facebook, Instagram and the media.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 07:00:29 AM »
You Mean Australia.

Yep, dumb bitches are normal here, social media junkies, will spend their life savings on botox
And fuller lips.
A lot of UK girls here, fucken trashy tip-rats. Why do
These dumb bitches drink till they are throwing up on the kerb??

Brits have some of the worst reputations abroad. Looks like the women are doing a great job over there.

I have to say I struggled with girls and their drinking habits at times. I remember going on dates and girls would actually act and look nice and then the night goes to shit when their pissed beyond comprehension, even the sex is shit then. I find it a huge turn off now seeing girls getting bladdered.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 07:57:27 AM »
Most 30 something singletons are searching for someone who does not exist.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 07:59:40 AM »
Brits have some of the worst reputations abroad. Looks like the women are doing a great job over there.

I have to say I struggled with girls and their drinking habits at times. I remember going on dates and girls would actually act and look nice and then the night goes to shit when their pissed beyond comprehension, even the sex is shit then. I find it a huge turn off now seeing girls getting bladdered.
Bladdered is a word i have not heard in a long time... shit faced i like better ;D. I remember seeing a report over here about Blackpool where a group of German students went over there... The Girls liked it but the German Guys were shitting their pants. The German men ,,,well pussies found the Brits too aggressive.. :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 08:09:21 AM »
Most 30 something singletons are searching for someone who does not exist.

Not an excuse to get tied down to one vagina for the rest of your life.
S

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 08:24:33 AM »
I thought you'd moved to Denmark - not dating there?

There is nothing to say about the situation in the UK. It just is.

Most European countries don't have women that drink 10 pints of lager on a Friday night and then get into a punch up in the queue at the chip shop. You can do better than UK almost anywhere else in Europe.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 08:26:11 AM »
As an aside - if the situation in UK depresses you - go to LA for 6 months.

You'll be begging for a fatty after the dating scene there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 09:15:27 AM »

interesting

expand

is it the gold digging
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 09:51:57 AM »

Are they as fake and souless as they seem on tv?

I've been settled down for years, if I was free and single again id be going for a gym bunny for sure

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 12:05:01 PM »
Relocate to Monaco if U can, Monte Carlo or Cannes film fest time attracts super chicks  ;)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 05:42:13 PM »
interesting

expand

is it the gold digging

Pretty much.

On a date, be prepared to answer questions about your current income, aspirations and inheritance possibilities.

Oh - and this is regardless of whether you are a chick or a guy. I have a close friend there, a Spanish chick and she says it's the same for her when she goes on a date.

I am sure there's plenty of normal people there but generally speaking, they don't appear to want to spend much time on you if you don't measure up financially.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 07:14:22 PM »

not to mention their breathe reeks when they are buzzed.

English girls here are easy though, one got really upset with me cause i would not spend the night with her after i executed the deed. I told her I was diabetic and need to go home to take my insulin.
I went home and played Fight Night Champion on the Xbox. She was from Birmingham.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 12:58:54 AM »
not to mention their breathe reeks when they are buzzed.

English girls here are easy though, one got really upset with me cause i would not spend the night with her after i executed the deed. I told her I was diabetic and need to go home to take my insulin.
I went home and played Fight Night Champion on the Xbox. She was from Birmingham.

OMG this is an awesome excuse :D
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 01:45:43 AM »
OMG this is an awesome excuse :D

best one ever thats now my official reason moving forward  8)
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 02:55:35 AM »
best one ever thats now my official reason moving forward  8)

It is really good, no one can argue with that.

I've used ones like "I'm moving house tomorrow and need to be up at 6am" but sometimes this is met with resistance and they kind of suss it out when you're still at the same place 6 months later  :D
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 03:22:31 AM »

I've used ones like "I'm moving house tomorrow and need to be up at 6am" but sometimes this is met with resistance and they kind of suss it out when you're still at the same place 6 months later  :D

Tell them u r a bin man and not really a compliance guy from the  city and need to be up at 4.30

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2015, 03:51:12 AM »
Tell them u r a bin man and not really a compliance guy from the  city and need to be up at 4.30

That might work for you more actually cos you look like something pulled out from a skip  ;D
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 04:01:57 AM »

ive had some real abuse just fucking off

but why would you stay the night

fuck that noise
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 04:26:29 AM »

fuck that noise

Same here. I feel your pain.

S

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 07:49:54 AM »

fuck that noise
I never spend the night over. Girls are fuckin disgusting, filthy bedrooms.
I prefer my own bed and space.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2015, 12:24:47 PM »
I never spend the night over. Girls are fuckin disgusting, filthy bedrooms.
I prefer my own bed and space.

I've stopped doing this too. Never met a girl with a cleaner, tidier, more comfy bedroom than my own  8)

Went back on Plenty of Fish at the New Year. Needn't have bothered - full of freaks and weirdos, girls' egos getting massaged by receiving 100 messages a day from desperate horny guys telling them how hot they are when they're only about a 5 at best. As a result they don't answer messages from the genuine ones. Not that I've been chasing 5's mind you, I wait for them to message me and decide if I'll respond - play the marathon, not the sprint.