Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 366085 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #1000 on: January 28, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »
Hank Wood was beating down on Keith like a man on a mission. Here is what Keith said about this guy.

Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #708 on: October 12, 2007, 08:39:05 PM » Quote 

Quote from: hank wood on October 12, 2007, 08:23:50 PM
Keith has been coming on Getbig for years and lying about his past life!  In that way, he is very similar to Lee.

Keith has built his 'coffin of hatred' and will die in it!   In that way he is similar to Lee.

Keith has been making 'a blood sport' out of Sean.  He has tried to destroy Sean and his family!  In that way, he is similar to Lee.

Bottom line,  Sean still has his beautiful family,  extreme wealth and a lucrative media/endorsement career. 

While on the other hand, all Keith and Lee have left is; no career, no money, no credibility and their fatness....hahahaahahaha .

Sean laughs; while Keith and Lee rot in their own stinking-lard-of-misery!

hahaha the punk pussy with no life still at it.  Must be sad having no friends and the only people who will even pay a little attention to you are on this board.  Pussy Hanky what is wrong no pussy for the pussy man. You do realize you have no life right.  How sad it is to be you.  I am fat and still a thousand times better off than you.  How sad is that for you to live with.  A poor pussy who hides and has no friends.  Sorry Hanky now I feel sorry for you.  Parents hate you, no friends, no money, no job.  Man it must suck being you.

hahahaha Hanky the problem is that you are too much of a pussy to do anything about anything I do.  You hide.  You are a pussy it is that simple.  You know it, your family knows it and everyone on here knows it.  Go watch the new Jesse James movie.  I bet you anything your life has been just like that Bob Howard's life.  You get picked on all the time and kicked in the ass.  The only way you can do anything to anyone is like a coward.  Face it Hanky, you are a pussy and a coward.  I have no problem reading your shit that comes out of your piehole  You are the funniest guy on here now.  With every post you look more moronic as the last. 

See I don't hide.  I take it like a man.  You on the other hand hide just like your lover Squad.  That is simple being a coward.  I am sure you have heard many times before.  I'm sure when your daddy and mommy beat the shit out of while your sister poured salt on your wounds you heard it many times.  Pussy.  So I am sure what I say is not nothing new.  Hanky you hate me so much why didn't you go to the Olympia.  Let me tell you a few reasons; no money to get there, or to young to fly without your parents, or you are a pussy.  Now which one is it?  Come-on BOY tell us.  Tell us why.  You pussy's are all the same big mouths with nothing to back it up. 

I'll be at several shows next year, come to the Arnold, come to FIBO, some to the Action Sports Show, come to IHRSA, come to M.A.G.I.C..  Come on dude quit being a pussy, you yellow coward.  Sure you can type tough.  Any retard or 1st grader can (you have proven that).  Keep posting cause all you do is support the fact you are a pussy.  hahaha man you are pussy.  hahaha

Hey I bet today I made more playing craps at The Palms than you make in a month.  Lets bet you pussy.  What a coward.  Sorry man I can't relate to someone like you.  I have always been a man and confronted in person.  No hiding like you or Squad.  The two biggest pussys on Getbig.  Hey Maybe we can have a Mr Getbig Pussy.  You two would easily tie for first.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1001 on: January 28, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »
Keith explained why he replied to his critics.

« Reply #716 on: October 13, 2007, 04:15:23 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Shawn Ray on October 12, 2007, 09:39:54 PM
Keith you use the Word Pussy like it's Cotton Candy 
Please try and find another word to describe these guys, aren't there other words that basically say the same thing but not as redundant?

Yes I do use it like it's cotton candy.  I love to eat both

Quote from: Rottmag on October 12, 2007, 10:30:13 PM
Food for thought....

All you're doing Keith is showing your own weakness by replying to the assclowns.

I wish you nothing but the best in your future weight loss endeavours.

Keith: It's not a weakness.  I know exactly what I am doing.  I get this moron so worked up to come back at me everytime I post.  I could do without this clown anytime but I love how he reacts to everything I react too.  He is so predictable.  This kid and Squad mean nothing to me but some fun I have with kids who have nothing but enjoy coming onto a board and rag on guys who have done something with their lives.  I have over 1000 PM's supporting me and encouraging me.  Those are the guys I answer back to and get my drive from.  Squad and Hanky and a couple others are just my "bitches" who I have fun with.  They mean as much to me as they mean to their own families, NOTHING. HAHAHA

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1002 on: January 28, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »
I supported Keith against being bagged by Hank Wood and others.

« Reply #734 on: October 15, 2007, 06:30:06 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

Vince Basile: 30 pages of mostly crapping on about fat people. What a sick lot bodybuilders are. Why should we put down anyone because of the way they look or the size that they are?

That said, it is pathetic that someone like Hank Wood should be moralizing others but doing it in an unethical fashion. This jerk should be banned from Getbig because his posts are truly nasty and almost evil.

My only disappointment with Keith is that he didn't go and watch the showdown and cheer Melvin Goodrum on. That would have been a classic. Fart machine in hand and the crowd rolling on the floor.

Jerry took great photos of Keith and Melvin and that shows how few people actually were there who knew how to use a camera.

Keith knows enough about bodybuilding to attend to his body. I will say that it is not as easy as everyone imagines. So many experts here on Getbig but in truth most don't know what they are talking about.

It is very difficult to reverse obesity. It can be done but most of the weight seems to return. Surgery can be very risky and I don't recommend it for heavy people.

Keith is a good bloke and his injury has almost ruined his once fun-filled life. I have called Keith a few times and we had many laughs about Getbig and the Irongame. He gave me some good marketing ideas that I should use in my gym.

I must admit that some of the creative photos are humorous. I never thought Keith would have shit done to him like he did to Goodrum! I know he can laugh about this, too.

Here is a photo to cheer Keith up.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1003 on: January 28, 2011, 08:45:14 PM »
Noworries supports onlyme! Only on Getbig.

« Reply #746 on: October 16, 2007, 09:03:04 PM » Quote 

Quote from: CQ on October 15, 2007, 11:30:47 PM
Not really sure how you came to the conculsion that it is 'very difficult to reverse obesity'. Simply take in less calories than you expend and be consistent about it.

Noworries: You know I read your shit sometimes and I don't get it.  Have you seen Keith.  I think you said you were fat one time and now I guess you are awesome or something, so you are an expert.  Good for you.  Were you born fat.  Or, did you get fat cause you couldn't walk or because your leg swelled up so big you couldn't bend it.  Or have a high temperature 4 times a month and have your skin peel off your leg cause it was so red.  Did your leg leak more than a gallon of water a day through the skin.  Did your foot swell up so big you couldn't put on a shoe. 

When you got fat were you training for the Olympics training twice a day and then all of a sudden have to stop.  Did you visit Keith while he was in the hospital for a month.  We did.  Were you once admired by many mainly because of your physical appearance and strength and then all of a sudden had to stop and not do what you have done for almost 30 years.  Just wondering.  Cause when Keith first moved back to Hawaii and lived with us I had to see it everyday.  He could barely get out of bed he was hurting so much.  One of my daughters would come into our room and tell us something was wrong in Keiths room. We heard him numerous times screaming in pain into his pillow at night so he would'nt wake us.  My daughter used to sleep in his room so he wouldn't be alone.  You know you fucks really piss me off sometimes. 

Keith takes all this shit in stride and thinks nothing of it but I think he does.  He has tried many times to stop eating.  And to tell you the truth he really doesn't eat a lot he just ate bad stuff out of boredom and at night.  But if you think he eats all day and night you are way off.  You can ask any of his friends.  His metabolism has slowed so much he really doesn't burn anything cause he has been so sedentary.  I'm glad he got out of here.  He was bored and depressed as shit.  We felt bad for him.  I hope he gets back into shape cause there is no one you will see in a gym as strong as him.  The guy is a beast. My brothers and family remember him when he came to Hawaii.  He spoke at my school where I work.  He was huge and hard as a rock.  My dad came and watched him one day blow up a hot water bottle in front of about 8,000 people at a  Kapono concert.  He was the man.  I hope he gets back.  Our family loves him.  Its just sad to see so many get all over him.

And I know you Sqaud followers will start getting all over me but it won't do shit cause I rarely post on here and can give a shit.  Keith told me about this place so I come on here sometimes.  Now mostly to defend him.  But, he can do that himself.  So come on flame on! 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1004 on: January 28, 2011, 08:50:06 PM »
Keith took a hiding about his weight from the resident experts. That means just about everybody on Getbig. He kept his cool and posted this.

« Reply #804 on: February 22, 2009, 02:34:00 PM » Quote 

I'm doing fine everyone, thanks for your concern.  I just got some videos of me when I was the age that some of you are.  Actually I am 35 here so I am older than most of you still.  I think it is better to compare pics and accomplishments by age rather than time since so much can happen.  And considering most of you won't live as long as I have, even being overweight as I am it is better this way.  Anyway I will figure out how to edit the short video my daughter took when she 10 but here are a couple of shots.  I was in pretty good shape and hard.  The shirt I have on is a 7XL cause that is what I liked wearing around.  I liked my shirts baggy.  But I think you can tell I had some muscle.  Enough to incline 505 and BNP 405 for a few that year.  Rag on guys I love it when you do.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1005 on: January 28, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »
Keith and his family thought he was invincible.

« Reply #814 on: February 22, 2009, 03:42:21 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Swede! on February 22, 2009, 03:31:17 PM
If not for yourself im guessing the kids Should be a huge inspiration to get back in shape Fast.

The kids and 3 grandkids are a HUGE inspiration.  My real mom and dad both lived to be at least 90 so I know I can do it.

Quote from: Goudy on February 22, 2009, 03:35:02 PM
I really hope onlymen gets his strength back and posts at least a 405 bench and a 315 BNP.

Good luck dude

I am pretty sure I can that within the next couple months.  I was do that 2 summers ago so the age thing is nothing.  Just getting in there is the deal.  Thanks for the encouragment guys

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1006 on: January 28, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »
Keith was bagged by a lot of nasty characters here on Getbig. It was ruthless.

« Reply #821 on: February 22, 2009, 04:57:04 PM » Quote 

Quote from: SS on February 22, 2009, 04:49:45 PM
Hahahahah! this guy says so much shit about other people he doesn't even know.... it's focking epic!

Were gonna be dead by 50 now hahahahaha! LMFAO!

It;s not where your from tubby.......... it's where your at these days

Hey we have Nostradamus with us....Great.  You could die tomorrow dipshit.  But considering the most you do in a day is post on Getbig, it safe to say you won't die an unexpected death.  Kids like you make me laugh.  You pop-off like you are going to be in shape your whole life and nothing will happen.  It's dummies like you who will be in for a rude awakening.  By the way tubby where are you at these days.  Please show us how awesome you are and how you will look if you ever hit 40 or 50.  Please with your wisdom and knowledge show us how great you are 

Quote from: Goudy on February 22, 2009, 04:33:06 PM
'real' mom and dad?

were you adopted?

Yea when I was 3 days old

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1007 on: January 28, 2011, 08:55:44 PM »
Keith sure had a lot of resilience.

« Reply #857 on: February 22, 2009, 09:00:49 PM » Quote 

Quote from: chris2489 on February 22, 2009, 07:40:15 PM
Don't listen to these dumb fucks Keith. Keep training hard and you will get were you want to be.

Don't worry I love reading what these kids say.  I find it amazing.  Oh well, luckily they have the internet.  How else could they say or do the stuff they do on here.  Very low expectations from these idiots.  I guess they might as well do what they can on here since no way in hell could they do anything like it in real life.  I find them very entertaining and funny as hell. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1008 on: January 28, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »
The bagging went on for 38 pages! Keith was still standing at the end.

« Reply #886 on: February 23, 2009, 12:59:58 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Boost on February 23, 2009, 12:12:03 PM
keith,

I don't wanna bash u, but i'm not sure u were ever in awesome shape, u were very heavy back in the 80's - u looked at least 50lb's overweight back when u were 300lb in your Arm wrestling days. How was your carido back then?

Surprise but I never did cardio when I competed.  No reason to.  I was a super heavy.  No way in hell could I get own to 220.  I was actually one of the lighter Super heavies.  I ate what I wanted and did what I wanted.  I have never ever said I was a bodybuilder or ever wanted to be.  Why?  In 1998 I was doing alot of cardio, 28 miles a day on my bike.  It was 7 miles to the gym and I went twice a day for 3 to 4 days week.  I was in my best cardio shape ever at 298.  My goal was to get down to 275 to 280 for the discus.  I carried fat in my upper ass back then.  My legs were fairly thin compared to my upper body.  I played racquetball alot.  You guys need to understand I weighed what I weighed back then cause that is what I was comfortable with and what I needed to be at to compete.  I stayed at that weigh afterwards just because that is what I weighed.  I didn't need to lose weight to be healthy.  I was a professional athlete who made his living doing his sport.  So I can't see how anyone can argue that.  I am fat now, but for some reason me being fat is the #1 priority for some on here.  I guess if I had the lives of some of these guys on here then I would too do anything I could to make me feel better about myself.  So like I said, if it makes them happy to make fun of me being fat then I am happy I can help.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1009 on: January 28, 2011, 08:59:46 PM »
Keith explains why he didn't get in shape again.

« Reply #898 on: February 24, 2009, 11:53:34 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Swede! on February 24, 2009, 10:41:41 AM
I also like onlyme, I like gicing him shit though because I know he can handle it.

But, I honestly think keith you are using your past as an excuse a bit for not getting in shape faster then you are doding right now.
Maby you feel like you have done so much already and you know you aint gonna relive those things so you dont put 100% effort into getting back in shape fast again.

This is actually a very good statement.  I know my problem is mental.  My physical is not the problem it was a few years back.  The only thing that keeps me going forward (even at the mega slow pace) is knowing that I did look pretty good and was strong at one time and know that I can do it again. 

Quote from: SS on February 24, 2009, 11:19:35 AM
BOOOOOOM!..........I'm just tired of reading the same lame excuses.

He's needs to stop trying to make himself feel better by putting us "kids" down

Keith you're not even old enough to be my father.....you're only 50 and it's like you're just giving up.........even though i wont live as long as you, i still worry about my future and be able to play with my grand kiddies.

Again, its not where you been..... it's where your at.

Hey, I could have had you when I was 10.  And I have NO excuses.  I am lazy and not there mentally to do it as fast as i want and should.  I am hoping though it comes back to me soon before it is to late.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1010 on: January 28, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »
Keith was fighting against depression.

« Reply #903 on: February 24, 2009, 04:37:00 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Swede! on February 24, 2009, 12:20:46 PM
I know, I could get alot deeper also, but you get my point =)
I may seem like a retard but I can be pretty smart when it comes down to it lol, I turned down a psychologist education lol.

IF I lived close to you I could help ypu with motivation , im great at motivating people, better at that then motivation myself actually haha, im all about "tough" love.
This may sound strange coming from a 20yr old, but its the truth =)

The funny thing is I spent about 10 years speaking at schools and in front of people motivating them.  I used to get mail, phone calls and even people when they saw me later on tell me how much I motivated them.  It was call.  I know for a fact the deal is depression.  It is something I thought would never happen to me cause I was the one everyone looked at for encouragement and motivation.  As much as no one on here believes me, I was at a point where I was in the best shape I have ever been in.  I couldn't wait to get to the gym or start training and walking and riding my bike.  Thats all I did.  Then one morning it all changed.  I was stopped cold-turkey from training or doing anything.  So I know what my problem is and how I got this way.  I am slowly and I mean slowly getting back into it.  Alot of things happened during the time I got hurt.  And it all just added up.  I know I can and will get back in shape.  It is definitely taking longer than I wanted to though

Quote from: Sarcastic Deity on February 24, 2009, 01:05:51 PM
depression...yes, it's got to be at the source of the problem

i bet if onlyme got some hrt, it'd be a good first step toward recovery

and, luckily, exercise is a good treatment for depression - you can see where this is going...

time to do a cycle, keith.  your life may depend on it

-----------------------------------------------------

Believe me I have thought about it

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1011 on: January 28, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »
« Reply #946 on: January 13, 2011, 11:10:38 AM » Quote 

TrueGrit: Keith enters the GB Pantheon. Rest in peace my man and thanks for the laughs bro.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #1012 on: January 28, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »
Keith would have reprimanded everyone who supported Goodrum. Doing that is giving that buffoon validation which keeps him around. He would have resented that clown posting in these threads.

The only buffoon around here is you.  All I've seen is you exploiting this thread for your own purposes which is surprising since I'm sure Keith thought you were his friend.  However, your actions speak a lot better than your purple fonted typing. 

You thought that you could use this thread to take shots at me with impunity and use Keith's death as some sort of shield against me responding. 

That by far is the most pathetic thing I've witnessed you ever do....even worse than picking out the judges for your 1970 Mr Canada contest to which no surprise won.  However coming from the person who decided to sneak into Lee Priest's Grandfather's funeral and videotape the procession, nothing surprises me. 

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1013 on: January 28, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »
I think you are good man :) i know my dad ragged on you but.. i hope you had fun raggin on him, too.

Believe me, it wasn't fun and it simply got way too personal.  It started as a professional disagreement and it simply got uglier year by year. 

Because I was not his friend, it would be an insult for me to pay tribute to him.  Nothing personal but I'm just being honest.  However, please take my advice and avoid Vince Basile at all cost because its very clear that he has been exploiting your father's legacy for his own purposes and that's far worse than someone like me who was prob Keith's worse foe.  If Basile was truly your father's friend than he would  never have dug up and posted every argument that we ever had. 

A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1014 on: January 28, 2011, 10:46:13 PM »

The only buffoon around here is you.  All I've seen is you exploiting this thread for your own purposes which is surprising since I'm sure Keith thought you were his friend.  However, your actions speak a lot better than your purple fonted typing. 

You thought that you could use this thread to take shots at me with impunity and use Keith's death as some sort of shield against me responding. 

That by far is the most pathetic thing I've witnessed you ever do....even worse than picking out the judges for your 1970 Mr Canada contest to which no surprise won.  However coming from the person who decided to sneak into Lee Priest's Grandfather's funeral and videotape the procession, nothing surprises me. 

Spot on.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1015 on: January 28, 2011, 11:00:53 PM »
I swear to god, Melvin, you are so full of shit. Keith didn't like you and here you are defending yourself and putting one of his friends down. You have no good sense and no shame at all. There is absolutely no way that Keith would want you posting on his tribute threads. You are too damn thick to appreciate that. Now you warn his family about my motives? What a complete nincompoop you are. You think like a bitter woman and sure behave like one on these threads. You have no manners at all because you can't even desist from posting your thoughts on this thread. Keith didn't care what you thought about him. Got that? So don't try pulling the moral card when he is dead. I posted all those disputes because they reveal who Keith was and especially his sense of humour. You obviously don't like being a laughing stock but you sure keep us all entertained with your bullshit. Sorry if you came out looking like a jackass. Don't shoot the messenger for doing that.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #1016 on: January 28, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »
Creepy obsessed manchild vs delusional walking turd. Whoever wins, we lose. ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #1017 on: January 29, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »

100% spot on.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1018 on: January 29, 2011, 04:20:58 AM »
LMAO  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1019 on: January 29, 2011, 07:03:10 AM »
I swear to god, Melvin, you are so full of shit. Keith didn't like you and here you are defending yourself and putting one of his friends down. You have no good sense and no shame at all. There is absolutely no way that Keith would want you posting on his tribute threads. You are too damn thick to appreciate that. Now you warn his family about my motives? What a complete nincompoop you are. You think like a bitter woman and sure behave like one on these threads. You have no manners at all because you can't even desist from posting your thoughts on this thread. Keith didn't care what you thought about him. Got that? So don't try pulling the moral card when he is dead. I posted all those disputes because they reveal who Keith was and especially his sense of humour. You obviously don't like being a laughing stock but you sure keep us all entertained with your bullshit. Sorry if you came out looking like a jackass. Don't shoot the messenger for doing that.

Really???  You think that people recite past arguments they had with folks in a eulogy? 

The fact is that YOU posted my name in this thread numerous times with impunity and practically dragged up every argument and all the horrible stuff that we said to each other to the point where I really didn't have any choice but to respond.   Why would you do something like that for?  Because of that, you've pretty much overshadowed all the things that he actually did in life.   I think that he would rather have people remembering him was an arm wrestling champion and movie actor than someone who argued over the internet with me. 

You claim to be his friend and you exploit his passing away in order to take pot shots at me???  Fact is that everyone sees what you're doing around here and its downright the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.       
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #1020 on: January 29, 2011, 07:14:01 AM »
Is it me or is the darker Vince actually starting to make some sense?

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #1021 on: January 29, 2011, 08:19:38 AM »
Is it me or is the darker Vince actually starting to make some sense?
We mostly make fun of Goodbum for his delusional nutritional advice (bee pollen) and willingness to pose on stage despite looking like a shiny turd with breasts.  His mental capabilities seem to be functioning fine minus the complete lack of common sense. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1022 on: January 29, 2011, 08:41:38 AM »
Ron if I was mod of the G&Schmoe, I would clean up this thread and remove both shitbag Vinces and their posts from it.

Damn guys, wtf is wwrong with you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #1023 on: January 29, 2011, 10:21:21 AM »
Ron if I was mod of the G&Schmoe, I would clean up this thread and remove both shitbag Vinces and their posts from it.

Damn guys, wtf is wwrong with you?
Y

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: January 29, 2011, 01:56:44 PM »

Please leave my name out of this.  Being happy about someone dying is pretty shitty, even if it was someone who I didn't like.  So stop acting like I'm having a party or something.  The only thing I did was pour some Crown Royal out on the ground and that was pretty much it.

Keith's gone and there's no honor in arguing about someone who no longer can. 

In a strange way that is actually kind of touching that you would do such a thing and at the same time you probably did more to honor his passing in a physical way than 99% of the entire board with that action.