Author Topic: Are you good looking? (Face)  (Read 60531 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Are you good looking? (Face)
« on: May 09, 2009, 03:43:17 PM »
Myself, i would say i'm average in the looks department overall, nothing special really.
My facial features are all quite good, eyes are nice shape/size and blue in color, nose is nice proportion and symetrical, mouth is good proportion also not to big or small, my ears are fine aswell, when it comes to facial features i can't really complain. My teeth are all in good condition and i don't have any missing, i have some crowded teeth at the bottom but they are healthy and 99% of the time they can't be seen anyway lol. Also i never had bad acne.

Where i fall down is facial structure, i have a fairly wide jaw (not to jay cutler or jay leno levels lol but it's still thick enough to be unnatractive) and long face with fairly high forehead, (not balding or bulging lump forehead but it's just naturally high up lol) this i think is why overall i come under average in looks.

There, i have just assessed my looks lol, now other getbiggers do it and be honest to yourself, you don't need to include a picture.. describing with text is far more introspective.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Are you good looking? (Face)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 03:44:23 PM »
i've said it before and i'll say it again

I'm a text book example of the male version of a "butterface"

facially, i look like a anorexic version of "the rock" with a hitler youth hair cut

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 03:45:12 PM »
gayer than blutos tow truck date
tank u jesus

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 03:48:00 PM »
p.s for all the insecure individuals out there, it is not gay to be introspective somtimes, you all judge your physique in the mirror, why not your fucking face since that is the most important thing after all, let's face it, all natural weightlifters don't even look like we lift weights when we are walking out in public unless we are wearing clothes that are to small for us.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 03:57:19 PM »
I am indeed, a very handsome individual.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »
im jacked and a babe.... u mad?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 04:03:21 PM »
im jacked and a babe.... u mad?

Not at all.

We must've been separated at birth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 04:13:06 PM »
Myself, i would say i'm average in the looks department overall, nothing special really.
My facial features are all quite good, eyes are nice shape/size and blue in color, nose is nice proportion and symetrical, mouth is good proportion also not to big or small, my ears are fine aswell, when it comes to facial features i can't really complain. My teeth are all in good condition and i don't have any missing, i have some crowded teeth at the bottom but they are healthy and 99% of the time they can't be seen anyway lol. Also i never had bad acne.

Where i fall down is facial structure, i have a fairly wide jaw (not to jay cutler or jay leno levels lol but it's still thick enough to be unnatractive) and long face with fairly high forehead, (not balding or bulging lump forehead but it's just naturally high up lol) this i think is why overall i come under average in looks.

There, i have just assessed my looks lol, now other getbiggers do it and be honest to yourself, you don't need to include a picture.. describing with text is far more introspective.

just post a picture of your face, much easier and more effective than trying to describe it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 05:43:52 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 05:46:07 PM »

seriously, why do you even post?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »
Are you good looking? (Face)

Yes. I can safely say that I'm a taller version of Tom Cruise - for real. Epic beauty.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »
  Yes. I can safely say that I'm a taller version of Tom Cruise - for real. Epic beauty.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You = one of the best posters here ;D Debussey adores your sense of self importance  8)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2009, 05:53:13 PM »

You = one of the best posters here ;D Debussey adores your sense of self importance  8)

But I'm telling the truth. My face is no less symmetrical and proportional than Cruise's, with the added bonus that I am 1.94 meter(6'4) tall, whilst Cruise is only 1.7 meter(5'7).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2009, 05:55:22 PM »
  But I'm telling the truth. My face is no less symmetrical and proportional than Cruise's, with the added bonus that I am 1.94 meter(6'4) tall, whilst Cruise is only 1.7 meter(5'7).

SUCKMYMUSCLE
What was your best lifts in the deadlift and squat?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2009, 05:55:52 PM »
Getbiggers all look like Brad Pitt...
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

8)

And you also have a 152+ IQ (broke the ceiling on the test), the psychologist estimated the IQ to 170 using statistical techniques, you had a 180 IQ measured as a kid, and your family is rich.

You are a member of Triple9, and you might have met Ron Hoeflin.

You got beaten by your father as a kid, you refused to live on your family cash and have "made it" on your own. You have a masters in chemistry.

You juiced and got hooge.

And you drink expensive alcoholic beverages  8)

Debussey adores you :-*

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 05:57:09 PM »
Getbiggers all look like Brad Pitt...

He wishes!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »

8)

And you also have a 152+ IQ (broke the ceiling on the test), the psychologist estimated the IQ to 170 using statistical techniques, you had a 180 IQ measured as a kid, and your family is rich.

You got beaten by your father as a kid, you refused to live on your family cash and have "made it" on your own. You have a masters in chemistry.

I might have been a little hyperbolic at times when describing myself, but the general picture of me is Nietzschean. There is very little question that I was born to rule.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 05:59:19 PM »

haha yeah if u like drooling bulldogs

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 06:03:14 PM »
  I might have been a little hyperbolic at times when describing myself, but the general picture of me is Nietzschean. There is very little question that I was born to rule.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You = adoreable :-* 8)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 06:08:55 PM »

8)

did he actually say his IQ was that high? LMAO

sucky is one of the better posters here, he is fun to hate. Never really funny yet the absurdity of his posts make you laugh.

He is a powerlifting, dog snapping, ultraintellect,tom cruise looking, expensive wine drinking, academic superstar, supermod...............

he literally broke a german sheppard into equal halves with his bare hands.

io856

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »
What was your best lifts in the deadlift and squat?
suckmymuscle? you missed this question...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »
did he actually say his IQ was that high? LMAO

sucky is one of the better posters here, he is fun to hate. Never really funny yet the absurdity of his posts make you laugh.

He is a powerlifting, dog snapping, ultraintellect,tom cruise looking, expensive wine drinking, academic superstar, supermod...............

he literally broke a german sheppard into equal halves with his bare hands.

Yes, this is what he said. The dude is adoreable 8)

And even though Debussey's IQ = 52 >:( Debussey can not do anything but smile of joy when reading his posts. Normally, a person like that would make DEbussey feel extremely inferior due to Debussey being 80 pounds with a 52IQ and 8 inch arms, but since he = half god, his presence in words = a light to a dark soul :'(

BigKevinD

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »
 :o

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 06:16:04 PM »

Yes, this is what he said. The dude is adoreable 8)

And even though Debussey's IQ = 52 >:( Debussey can not do anything but smile of joy when reading his posts. Normally, a person like that would make DEbussey feel extremely inferior due to Debussey being 80 pounds with a 52IQ and 8 inch arms, but since he = half god, his presence in words = a light to a dark soul :'(
I hate the State.