Author Topic: Mr. Natural Olympia - can someone explain  (Read 65679 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mr. Natural Olympia - can someone explain
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
Not to down play this guy's "achievements ", but it seems all he has to show from his life is his "chiseled, lean muscle".  Maybe if he spent more time on his education /career/better employment opportunities/family, he wouldn't be a 52 yr old "dirt poor" guy.

That's too much hate on the guy, who cares what he does (did) with his life outside bodybuilding ?
While I think he's a bit "weird".... I give him credit for staying in shape, always abs visible we know how hard is that specially as you get older, plus not having the structure  for bb (short torso) he had the desire and went 100% after....  Something to admire and be proud of.

Here's my advice.

1-Maybe if you (John) place your pants a bit lower (your toso won't look so funky)
2- Stop calling yourself Natural Mr.Olympia, not even Jay or Ronnie,Dexter, or Philsulin called themselves MR.O and everyone calls themselves NATURAL in this business...maybe thats why people can't take you seriously....
I don't mean to be disrespectful, youre a nice guy I'm just being honest.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »
Not to down play this guy's "achievements ", but it seems all he has to show from his life is his "chiseled, lean muscle".  Maybe if he spent more time on his education /career/better employment opportunities/family, he wouldn't be a 52 yr old "dirt poor" guy.
No shit.

Completely not the point of my post, or the thread. We're speaking about genetic limitations here, Not what this gym rat should have done with his life instead of bodybuilding.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2012, 01:43:16 PM »

1-Maybe if you (John) place your pants a bit lower (your toso won't look so funky)
2- Stop calling yourself Natural Mr.Olympia, not even Jay or Ronnie,Dexter, or Philsulin called themselves MR.O and everyone calls themselves NATURAL in this business...maybe thats why people can't take you seriously....

The pants thing is to hide looseness below and around belly button area

Natural is the whole point. That's how he's made a name in bbing. Otherwise wouldn't feature

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
This is a life-long juicer. Without the "natural" qualifier what would he be? Just another
average juicer with a huge ribcage. Well he's still not much but apparently he gets at least a little recognition out of his lying.

Look at the hormones dripping out his skin.

Just another Faildo, Moody, Willet, LaCour, etc.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »
This is a life-long juicer. Without the "natural" qualifier what would he be? Just another
average juicer with a huge ribcage. Well he's still not much but apparently he gets at least a little recognition out of his lying.

Pure speculation. You, just like every other doubter, have no proof. Just another guy spouting his opinion (just like I'm doing too I suppose.) There are genetic freaks that exist out there. Mostly it's black dudes but an occasional white guy gets lucky. Ive seen John in real life recently. In clothes, he is UNIMPRESSIVE. Just like Juan Morel in clothes wasnt that impressive either, but when the shirt comes off its lights out. Bodybuilding is about ILLUSION. You guys are like conspiracy theorists, I swear. Someone's always out to get you, to trick you!  ::)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2012, 01:53:00 PM »
I actally know John H and his background.
You guys are clueless and spreading gossip.

Dont waste your breath. A lot of these guys dont even lift, so for them to say they "know" he is juiced is crap

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »

Willet. That's the name I couldn't remember. Jeff willet, him and skip are amazing naturals! Weird how willet's muscle disappeared when he stopped his natural training and diet. That must've been some serious training, because the muscle-wasting that took place is reminiscent of drug users off cycle.

Must be because their superior hard training and diet has drug-like anabolic effects
Shouldn't their superior genetics aid in holding on to their natural muscle mass?
I mean, if you are able to make drug-like gains as a natural, even if you don't weight train, you're gonna be some kind of freak, IMO

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2012, 02:00:32 PM »
Willet. That's the name I couldn't remember. Jeff willet, him and skip are amazing naturals! Weird how willet's muscle disappeared when he stopped his natural training and diet. That must've been some serious training, because the muscle-wasting that took place is reminiscent of drug users off cycle.

Must be because their superior hard training and diet has drug-like anabolic effects
Shouldn't their superior genetics aid in holding on to their natural muscle mass?
I mean, if you are able to make drug-like gains as a natural, even if you don't weight train, you're gonna be some kind of freak, IMO
Most people's muscles disappear when they stop training or dieting. I've seen this with myself when i got injured and many people I know

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2012, 02:03:17 PM »
Pure speculation. You, just like every other doubter, have no proof. Just another guy spouting his opinion (just like I'm doing too I suppose.) There are genetic freaks that exist out there. Mostly it's black dudes but an occasional white guy gets lucky. Ive seen John in real life recently. In clothes, he is UNIMPRESSIVE. Just like Juan Morel in clothes wasnt that impressive either, but when the shirt comes off its lights out. Bodybuilding is about ILLUSION. You guys are like conspiracy theorists, I swear. Someone's always out to get you, to trick you!  ::)

There is no conspiracy and no speculation on my part. But there is an industry built on lies
and bullshit. It's fitting that this guy was (is?) sponsored by Muscletech.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2012, 02:05:29 PM »
How'd he look when you got him out of those trousers, stud?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2012, 02:05:47 PM »
I think Hansen could have been natural. Not Skip, of course....I'm not a fool, I am a Dr....

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2012, 02:06:35 PM »
Hey, YAGR my friend !!!  How are you doing ?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »
He was gentle with me, and we even cuddled after.

How have you been? How's the family?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2012, 02:14:41 PM »
"leave john alone!"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2012, 02:39:40 PM »
I totally agree with you. You have to eat a ton of calories to get big naturally, especially if you are young with a fast metabolism and an ectomorph. I did the same thing for two years when I was 20-21 to gain weight and get bigger. A lot of young kids today always want to be ripped and have the abs but you can't do that and get big at the same time. A lot of these guys think the only way to get bigger is to take steroids but they can get big too if they eat more.

STFU you lying piece of shit, this is Getbig not BB.com you fucking fag.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2012, 02:49:29 PM »
What is the Natural Mr.O and how many people compete John?

How can a 50 year old win a bodybuilding competition?
Trans Milkshake.

XBB007

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2012, 03:07:53 PM »

This made me lol.... ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2012, 03:12:13 PM »
There is no conspiracy and no speculation on my part. But there is an industry built on lies
and bullshit. It's fitting that this guy was (is?) sponsored by Muscletech.
Unless you have some proof,  it's pure speculation and you're no better than the monkeys who believe the Annunaki will destroy the world on December 21, 2012.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2012, 03:18:48 PM »
Unless you have some proof,  it's pure speculation and you're no better than the monkeys who believe the Annunaki will destroy the world on December 21, 2012.

Please don't talk about that...First rule of getbig is, we don't talk about the Annunaki...

No homo.
Trans Milkshake.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2012, 03:22:11 PM »
HMMMM.....

Maybe?

Ive been looking at his build (very impressive at any age esp 49) and I think he might be telling the truth.

His body has been pretty consistent and for christ sakes he's 185 so MAYBE.....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2012, 03:25:20 PM »
  Looks like pure shit.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2012, 03:27:18 PM »
He is completely clueless about many things.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2012, 03:31:38 PM »
  Looks like pure shit.

I like your style Arce1988

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2012, 03:34:54 PM »

Just take a look at the vascularity,veins and thickness in forearms.........

WOOOSSSHHHHHHH

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2012, 03:38:07 PM »
What is the Natural Mr.O and how many people compete John?

Ever hear of Albert  Beckles ?