Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 761760 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8375 on: December 17, 2021, 09:36:11 PM »
Selling pressure is dying in the ass. Sentiment is in the gutter. Yet we formed a higher low.

It’s going to rip and melt faces very, very soon.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8376 on: December 18, 2021, 05:30:29 AM »
The ATH looks to have been an exit point for the super wealthy Chinese btc nodlers. The big clue was Justin fucking Sun retiring from Tron to become a diplomat for Grenada lmao. China coin must be close so it's game over for them.

Once the Chinese are done selling it can start ascending to a new ATH

Keep it retarded and do the opposite of market sentiment. Load those bags up

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8377 on: December 18, 2021, 07:24:35 AM »
Rice hands selling

Burger hands and crepe hands buying

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8378 on: December 19, 2021, 03:50:49 AM »
Selling pressure is dying in the ass. Sentiment is in the gutter. Yet we formed a higher low.

It’s going to rip and melt faces very, very soon.

You bullish for December?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8379 on: December 19, 2021, 07:09:27 PM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8380 on: December 20, 2021, 07:34:22 AM »
Posted by Peter Brandt on Twitter:

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8381 on: December 20, 2021, 04:14:28 PM »
The Chinese have until the end of December to withdraw crypto off their exchanges.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8382 on: December 20, 2021, 11:28:00 PM »
You bullish for December?

I had the 5th I think as the end marker to have a 2013 run which didn’t happen. Means I waited for the 18th onwards for options expiration and profit taking to finalise.

December, yes I believe before EOM we have a squeeze, a breakout, and Jan will be 🍌

Posted by Peter Brandt on Twitter:

FYI he got the last few pullbacks wrong.

On the 4hr we are above the last high so it is looking like a reversal now. A close above 49.3k will be a very strong sign.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Bitcoins about to hit $5000 per coin today.
« Reply #8383 on: December 21, 2021, 11:51:14 AM »
The fact bitcoin is in the news now means you missed your chance. 

:D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8384 on: December 21, 2021, 02:11:44 PM »
How many of you hold stable coins?

Do you trust that they are in fact stable; or would you prefer to transfer crypto earnings back to a regular bank account?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8385 on: December 21, 2021, 05:30:13 PM »

Do you trust that they are in fact stable; or would you prefer to transfer crypto earnings back to a regular bank account?
None. I hodl and dollar cost average. Staking some cryptos also. Have not sold any of my cryptos. I don't care if they go down because they will go up again. The road up will not be in a straight line. You can play the game trading but one day you will lose. Safer to just accumulate and hold imo. Only thing that's guaranteed is the dollar will lose value over time. Been that way since 1913.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8386 on: December 21, 2021, 05:54:06 PM »

I keep a bit in USDC to take advantage of any flash crashes.

Don't trust stable coin though, particularly tether. If crypto crumbles to dust it will be because of stable coins.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8387 on: December 22, 2021, 07:32:07 PM »
Weekly futures momentum is about to start the cycle from the very bottom.

This is the same start point as July 2020 and July 2021.

I’d err to July 2021 speed which was more or less 3 months and gives alts time out to April-May. Time wise this also suits seasonality/cycle which is a very large driving factor of my strategy.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8388 on: December 26, 2021, 04:21:32 PM »
I’m about to get a volatility print in the next few days.

This is a signal which will indicate either a squeeze up or down.

I’m assuming up….. assuming……

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8389 on: December 27, 2021, 12:57:03 AM »
I’m about to get a volatility print in the next few days.

This is a signal which will indicate either a squeeze up or down.

I’m assuming up….. assuming……

BTC touched the top of Bollinger Band on the 1D chart.

So probably either follows up, or huge dump.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8390 on: December 27, 2021, 11:52:48 PM »
Thoughts on market?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8391 on: December 28, 2021, 03:50:09 PM »
Thoughts on market?

BTC market dominance is at historic bottoms which provides 2 recent references.

May bottom we saw chop and slow death where daily close eventually went to the initial
Wick over 2mths.  Alts got chopped up, dominance increased as a result.

September bottom lasted 1 month then we saw a hard 50%+ rally.

Current bottom is coming up to 2 months and therefore similar to the May period chop when it ended. Initial wick was 42k therefore that would be the target for a daily close (47.7k now) if we go down.

Saylor bought BTC Early September and we saw a dump then price go up. Saylor bought on that 42k wick in December and we are still chopping in the lows.

Those are the considerations and then set your bias.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8392 on: December 29, 2021, 05:54:40 PM »
Thoughts on market?

Unless there is a black swan event, this is the last chance to get ETH and BTC on discount IMO

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8393 on: December 29, 2021, 09:14:16 PM »
Unless there is a black swan event, this is the last chance to get ETH and BTC on discount IMO

Agreed.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8394 on: December 30, 2021, 02:28:43 AM »
People at maximum pants shitting the last 2 days.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8395 on: January 02, 2022, 08:38:22 AM »
The future is Ethereum.

The flippening is merely a formality at this point.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8396 on: January 02, 2022, 09:07:40 AM »
Few things I've been noticing as of the last few months..

Bitcoin is legal tender in El Salvador. The President of El Salvador just predicted (yesterday - on his Twitter) that 2 more countries will be adopting Bitcoin as legal tender. This is huge for BITCOIN, but I believe equally as massive for ALGORAND. Algorand serves as the backbone for Bitcoin in El Salvador that allows for integration and functionality. Watch and see how Algorand will go parabolic during this year. Tons of venture capital money is pouring into it and it looks as if it will continue.

HBAR (Hedera Hashgraph) is looking ridiculously promising.

Quant looks very attractive as essentially the Windows Operating system of cryptos.

Would consider looking into the ISO 20022 compliant cryptos if you want to possibly have a safe hedge against future crypto market disruptions. If you haven't looked into it before, SWIFT is the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication and it serves as an intermediary and executor of financial transactions between banks worldwide. In terms of what ISO 20022 is, the SWIFT community has decided that by 2025 the high value payment systems of all major reserve currencies will have move to ISO 20022. As a result of this, banks and the SWIFT community have decided that all financial institution (FI) to financial institution (FI) payments need to move to the standard. Adoption of ISO 20022 began in November 2021. This will be followed by a four year period of coexistence with legacy SWIFT MT standards which will end in November 2025.

What are the cryptocurrencies that are ISO 20022 compliant? Below you can find them for your viewing pleasure:

I am not saying these cryptos will become the next Bitcoin(s) of our decade, but consider that they will likely be very safe hedges in a sea of thousands of available cryptos. Some of you know that I tend to be a very safe investor regardless of asset class and when it comes to crypto, it's no different for me. These aforementioned cryptos seem like very safe bets. Keep in mind that many countries are also developing/researching their central bank digital currencies and if you look into what platforms some countries are using, you will find that both XDC and XLM are being heavily researched and/or piloted. For more information on what countries are developing/researching their own digital currencies and what technology platforms they are testing with, feel free to go to this website: https://cbdctracker.org/

Once you go to that site, it will give you an interactive map that you can use to individually click on countries/territories and further investigate what platforms they are using to develop their own central bank digital currencies (looks like the image below). If for instance you click on Canada, they are already in a pilot stage and are using R3 Corda, which uses the XDC token as the primary settlement coin.

Again, this is not to say that these ISO 20022 compliant cryptos are your sure bet to guaranteed fortune, but it certainly points towards them having true, international utility/purpose in the large stage of international banking and monetary funds. As always, I am just an accountant and not a financial advisor. This material is just based on a little research and talk amongst a few old Jews.

"1"

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8397 on: January 02, 2022, 08:37:18 PM »
     I'm done. Hoping for one more little mini run to $60,000 and I'm cashing out. Now even that seems risky. But this shit is not FDIC insured, or insured in any way and we all fell for this bullshit that it's fraud proof because of blockchain technology. which has proven to be bullshit. 
     You can get arrested for credit card fraud. You can't for bitcoin fraud. You'd have to to to the IRS to investigate a money laundering angle as Bitcoin has no connection to any regulation. There has to be some collaboration between government and Bitcoin despite the "fuck the man" appeal of Bitcoin. I have LOVED these huge returns as I bought Bitcoin about 3 years ago, but I just can't see how Bitcoin could stay outside the establishment and become institutional. You have NO protection. And these Elon Musk guys who can in a day drastically change the value of a Bitcoin? Fucking economic wild west shit. Obviously cryptocurrency is here to stay. And banks are learning how to control the shit. Bitcoin is like AOL. It got you on to the internet then it became obsolete.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8398 on: January 02, 2022, 09:02:11 PM »
Few things I've been noticing as of the last few months..

Bitcoin is legal tender in El Salvador. The President of El Salvador just predicted (yesterday - on his Twitter) that 2 more countries will be adopting Bitcoin as legal tender. This is huge for BITCOIN, but I believe equally as massive for ALGORAND. Algorand serves as the backbone for Bitcoin in El Salvador that allows for integration and functionality. Watch and see how Algorand will go parabolic during this year. Tons of venture capital money is pouring into it and it looks as if it will continue.

El Salvador is proof that very few people want to use BTC as a legal tender. This is just BTC "marketing". Argentina has a lot of people using crypto instead of local fiat. They have shown a preference for stablecoins/USDT not BTC.

BTCs niche is buy and hold. Even if ETH overtakes it in market cap, BTC looks like it will still be a good buy and hold. The legal tender stuff just looks gimmicky.

Algo has solid potential to become a top 10 crypto. It has a great team behind it, but it's very limited in its smart contract capabilities.

If you want to catch a blockchain that's still seriously undervalued then have a look at Harmony ONE.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8399 on: January 02, 2022, 09:07:52 PM »
     I'm done. Hoping for one more little mini run to $60,000 and I'm cashing out. Now even that seems risky. But this shit is not FDIC insured, or insured in any way and we all fell for this bullshit that it's fraud proof because of blockchain technology. which has proven to be bullshit. 
     You can get arrested for credit card fraud. You can't for bitcoin fraud. You'd have to to to the IRS to investigate a money laundering angle as Bitcoin has no connection to any regulation. There has to be some collaboration between government and Bitcoin despite the "fuck the man" appeal of Bitcoin. I have LOVED these huge returns as I bought Bitcoin about 3 years ago, but I just can't see how Bitcoin could stay outside the establishment and become institutional. You have NO protection. And these Elon Musk guys who can in a day drastically change the value of a Bitcoin? Fucking economic wild west shit. Obviously cryptocurrency is here to stay. And banks are learning how to control the shit. Bitcoin is like AOL. It got you on to the internet then it became obsolete.

Are you selling because you've had enough of the price not moving? IMO it would a mistake to sell now. BTC looks like it will either go straight up in a big way, or drop down to $40k-42K and then possibly go up. Hold and the odds look to be in your favour. (Don't sell at 60K either)