Author Topic: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !  (Read 42146 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: MILOS almost killed a 20yr old German Amateur BB with his protocols !
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2019, 07:36:36 AM »

Yeah...Abuse your health by injecting a variety of dangerous drugs in order to develop a phony, temporary body, makes sense to me...Save the money and go to a therapist.

Yes, your position on steroids has been made agonizingly clear for years now. We get it. The argument here is the claim made that it is done just for a plastic trophy. Many have lived much more exciting and prosperous lives that was made possible to a large extent because of the use of hormones. Arnold and Stallone, still healthy and functional far more than most in their seventies are obvious examples.

What would Kai Green be doing if it wasn't for bbing? He travels the world and is juggling several lucrative projects.

For some, its worth it. They get far more than a plastic trophy. Everything in life is temporary.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2019, 08:11:04 AM »
Yes, your position on steroids has been made agonizingly clear for years now. We get it. The argument here is the claim made that it is done just for a plastic trophy. Many have lived much more exciting and prosperous lives that was made possible to a large extent because of the use of hormones. Arnold and Stallone, still healthy and functional far more than most in their seventies are obvious examples.

What would Kai Green be doing if it wasn't for bbing? He travels the world and is juggling several lucrative projects.

For some, its worth it. They get far more than a plastic trophy. Everything in life is temporary.

I think that for guys in their 20’s or early 30’s, they might feel that it’s worth it.

For people in their 40’s, and 50’s... IFBB level drug use should probably be avoided unless you don’t mind the health problems

I wonder when Kai will finally bite the bullet and come off everything. I think that he is getting close to 50.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2019, 08:22:56 AM »
I wonder when Kai will finally bite the bullet and come off everything. I think that he is getting close to 50.

It's insane considering the guy is 300 pds close to contest shape year round for years. Wouldn't like to see his arterial walls... :o

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2019, 08:24:55 AM »

How does a supposed "Christian" rationalize injecting illegal, dangerous drugs in order to feed your ego? lol.....Didn't God say that your body is a temple?

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2019, 08:30:55 AM »
How does a supposed "Christian" rationalize injecting illegal, dangerous drugs in order to feed your ego? lol.....Didn't God say that your body is a temple?

Nope, God said: "U need 24'' arms" 8)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2019, 10:35:08 AM »
Why would German guy consulting Milos about juicing !?.

When so many IFBB, NAC,WFF,WABBA,NABBA ex/current bodybuilding guys live in Deutschland ...... ::)

No logic !.

I think he states in the interview that bot Milos and he share a Yugoslavian background (Serbia / Croatia, don't rememeber which region / country)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2019, 10:36:38 AM »
“Bread” soldiers?!  :o
:o  Thanks mate

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2019, 12:15:38 PM »

err.. didnt God create steroids?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2019, 04:45:08 PM »
err.. didnt God create steroids?

No, Vince basile was involved as early as the 1930’s

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2019, 04:58:10 PM »
Do you think Milos lies about how many steroids he took?
Milos has always said he took a shitload of different products, experimented with everything. BUT, the actual milligrams of steroids were relatively low if we believe him. EPO, IGF-1, plasma expanders, GHB, all narcotics, anything and everything. But all the plans I've seen were relatively low on the anabolics.

I have no idea what this kid was adviced to do, but if I were to guess: moderate anabolics intake with a lot of insulin. Twice a day training with insulin before and after each session plus a shot in between the training sessions.
The kid gains 50lbs and is bloated from all the food and BP spikes. BP can sometimes go haywire on relatively low anabolics (hell, even on no drugs) but the rapid weight gain sure seems the main culprit.

I have said this many times, Milos is a compound strategist not a blind overkill type guy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2019, 05:38:03 PM »

Oh brother, just stop. Don't speak of things you know nothing about. The idea that taking anabolics is a sin. "Your body is a Temple." Perfect example how people twist things to suit their agenda. Think about how you live? What kind of shape you're in? I've never been drunk or high in my life. I've never smoked weed or cigarettes ever. Drank a half of beer over 45 years ago.

Are smokers going to hell? Fat people?

The absurd lengths people will go to promote their agenda is just beyond laughable.

Come on, Pop-pop, I expect more from you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2019, 05:42:36 PM »

BTW, I take 150mg/wk Test Cyp prescribed from a doctor and get blood work every 3-4 months.
And steroids are not illegal, they are controlled just like antibiotics and countless other medications. Please educate yourself.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2019, 06:54:02 PM »
Oh brother, just stop. Don't speak of things you know nothing about. The idea that taking anabolics is a sin. "Your body is a Temple." Perfect example how people twist things to suit their agenda. Think about how you live? What kind of shape you're in? I've never been drunk or high in my life. I've never smoked weed or cigarettes ever. Drank a half of beer over 45 years ago.

The absurd lengths people will go to promote their agenda is just beyond laughable.

Their lung capacity seems to go to hell

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2019, 08:03:22 PM »
another german milos victim athlet  :D

:-\  >:(

This melon head lives in a hobbit house?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2019, 02:19:21 AM »
Milos gets a lot of bad press, he's not a bad guy at all, and his protocols back in the day were very moderate compared to others especially juice wise, he did push the insulin envelope. But a fascinating guy to talk too,a too his soul bodybuilder, I never really got the hate, he certainly seemed to care a lot about the guys he helped, a lot of the guys he helped including Luke just doubled or tripled what milos prescribed.
Anyway just my two cents on the guy.

How do you know for sure Luke tripled the dosages milos advised?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2019, 02:20:59 AM »
another german milos victim athlet  :D

:-\  >:(

Resemblance to tbombz

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2019, 07:42:28 AM »

Never said it was a sin...I'm saying it's unhealthy and phony...And although you get them from a doctor, most people don't and that IS illegal...You are so skinny on drugs, makes me wonder how small you would be without them, that's probably why you take them....ego

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2019, 11:50:34 AM »
When your build is ... this ... time to NOT step into a battle thong.

on top of that he is asthmatic, no joke  :-\

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2019, 07:54:45 AM »
Now cleaning out his system after working with the Mad Scientist from Serbia!

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2019, 11:26:05 AM »
Now cleaning out his system after working with the Mad Scientist from Serbia!

Milos not phased by this, still posting multiple photos daily from 20 plus years ago.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2019, 12:23:46 PM »

I've been here for a few years now and so very few posts make me stop in my tracks.  But fair play to Pellius here, as this post has done just that... (I also know that Fortress inhabits a similar position regarding intoxication)

Nobody on this board can accuse me of being rude, so I simply ask this question from posters of a similar inclination (hoping for a courteous response):

Since (as bodybuilders) we normally avoid the usual sins, and so clearly can exercise better self-control than 'the masses' how can we be sure our lives would have been worse if we had indulged..?
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2019, 08:28:45 PM »

Never said it was a sin...I'm saying it's unhealthy and phony...And although you get them from a doctor, most people don't and that IS illegal...You are so skinny on drugs, makes me wonder how small you would be without them, that's probably why you take them....ego

You are the one who brought the idea that taking hormones is somehow going against Christian tenets. Why would you even bring that up? And what is phony about it? It's not inherently unhealthy unless abuse. In fact, done judiciously it's healthy and improves quality of life. Testosterone is not phony and it is not a drug. It's a naturally occurring hormone and my levels with HRT are well within the reference range. Results that I posted. And anything can be abused. I'll bet dollars to donuts that you abuse food and you have a gut you wish you could rid of but can't because of this abuse. And I'm sure it's contributed to other health problems. I'll also bet that I am in way, way better physical condition than you are and in better shape than you even when you were my age. I get a blood test every 4-6 months and my physical performance and functional ability are better than most 30 years younger than I am.

And to you, anything anybody does to improve their quality of life is ego. My quality of life is enhanced with HRT. Do you still life weights and work out? Why? Ego? Even "natural" muscles are not natural and will disappear as soon as you stop lifting weights. And for everybody, natural or enhanced, everything is temporary. It's how you want to live in this temporary existence.

I'm sure if Arnold drop dead today people like you will be saying, "See, see! Hormones kill! I keep warning you!" Totally discounting the kind of life he lived. A life that is just beyond anything most people can even dream of.

Is the goal in life to just hang on and just exists as long as you can?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 19, 2019, 10:03:00 PM »
Milos not phased by this, still posting multiple photos daily from 20 plus years ago.

haha!

interesting you bring that up

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2019, 10:36:54 PM »
Skimmed over the original post.

What else was Milo's supposed to do? He told the kid to take BP meds, which is exactly what he should've done.

.1mg clonodine 2-3x a day and reevaluate what he wants to do. If he doesn't want to do what it takes to build a physique that's competitive, that's his problem.

What a naive view to have. Do you think that Milos type insulin doses are 'what it takes' to be competitive in bodybuilding?  ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2019, 10:40:43 PM »
What a naive view to have. Do you think that Milos type insulin doses are 'what it takes' to be competitive in bodybuilding?  ::)

Dude, you don't know me. Run your mouth to someone else.