Author Topic: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?  (Read 5393 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2021, 01:33:18 PM »
There’s already plenty of revelations out there .. Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, & Donald Trump were associated with Epstein—three of the most powerful men in the world.  Plus his black book….. people just don’t care.

Lol Trump tried a real estate deal with him and it went sour,  so he went to the police about the guy fcking underage girls. That was the extent of their relationship.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2021, 02:57:55 PM »
Maxwell was found guilty of five of the six federal counts she was charged with and faces up to 65 years in prison.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2021, 03:34:07 PM »
there is def different levels to federal prison

esp for women

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2021, 04:54:33 PM »
Maxwell was found guilty of five of the six federal counts she was charged with and faces up to 65 years in prison.

Not that she does deserve whatever sentence she gets, but I am a little bit surprised by the verdict because word was that the prosecution was weak. Apparently not.

Had Epstein lived to face a trial, he would likely have been found guilty on however many charges could have been brought against him. One wonders how that might have changed the outcome of Maxwell's trial. Do you think she is paying a price for his crimes because he didn't?

The abused got their day in court which may or may not be a catharsis for them. Even though three of the four women partially shielded their identities, testifying and reliving their past must have been extremely traumatic. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2021, 04:57:31 PM »
Funny stuff, Coach.  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2021, 05:00:25 PM »
https://babylonbee.com/news/after-conviction-for-sex-crimes-ghislaine-maxwell-announces-new-job-at-cnn?fbclid=IwAR2ca85WcW1X5uEehKe_3uV4o95TOMA8C50iVJFLjqKjTc0PlzaMmXfMBP4

Hey, remember when Epstein got off with a slap on the hand the first time and then the guy that let him off got a job in Trump's White House and then had to resign in disgrace

Good Times

Acosta to Resign as Labor Secretary Over Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/us/politics/acosta-resigns-trump.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2021, 05:39:18 PM »
Hey, remember when Epstein got off with a slap on the hand the first time and then the guy that let him off got a job in Trump's White House and then had to resign in disgrace

Good Times

Acosta to Resign as Labor Secretary Over Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/12/us/politics/acosta-resigns-trump.html

You try too hard lol

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2021, 05:41:17 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2021, 05:47:00 PM »
You try too hard lol

It took almost zero effort to post that FACT

Why do you think THE TRAITOR hired this guy

Maybe he "wished him well" too?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2021, 06:12:49 PM »
It took almost zero effort to post that FACT

Why do you think THE TRAITOR hired this guy

Maybe he "wished him well" too?

Hahahahaha…pedo sympathizer

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2021, 06:23:59 PM »
The hypocrisy in this World sickening.

It is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2021, 06:32:02 PM »
Hahahahaha…pedo sympathizer

Will you kill yourself when you find out your hero is a 'pedo' or will you say it's all good because those whores were 14 years old and knew exactly what they were doing? Of course there is always the defense that by definition a pedo is attracted prepubescent little kids. So, to a pedo, 14 is kind of an old lady.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2021, 06:44:15 PM »
Will you kill yourself when you find out your hero is a 'pedo' or will you say it's all good because those whores were 14 years old and knew exactly what they were doing? Of course there is always the defense that by definition a pedo is attracted prepubescent little kids. So, to a pedo, 14 is kind of an old lady.

Keep with that narrative. That’s already blown in your faces years ago lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2021, 07:01:35 PM »
Keep with that narrative. That’s already blown in your faces years ago lol

Well, given the fact that I believe where there's smoke there is fire and that some people escape the flames, anything is possible. Your buddy has had more than his share of mashups with disgruntled women and inappropriate comments to leave me believing in his being a just a victim of a smear. Other than the comments he made regarding his own daughter, his accusers have all been adults as best as I know. So yeah, maybe he's in the clear on this one.

Don't you suppose a lot more than sex with underage girls went on on Epstein's orgy island?

But hey, when you are enamored with someone as much as you are with your bud, Trump and completely bamboozled by their magnetic personalities, you'll go to extremes to defend them. -Begs the question, where were you on January 6, 2020? As a loyalist, your best answer would be that you were in D.C. climbing the walls of the Capitol and fighting against the injustice that took away his second term in office.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2021, 07:02:28 PM »
Lol Trump tried a real estate deal with him and it went sour,  so he went to the police about the guy fcking underage girls. That was the extent of their relationship.

But the pedo sympathizers on here will pull up some propaganda rag to counter it lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2021, 07:32:15 PM »
Well, given the fact that I believe where there's smoke there is fire and that some people escape the flames, anything is possible. Your buddy has had more than his share of mashups with disgruntled women and inappropriate comments to leave me believing in his being a just a victim of a smear. Other than the comments he made regarding his own daughter, his accusers have all been adults as best as I know. So yeah, maybe he's in the clear on this one.

Don't you suppose a lot more than sex with underage girls went on on Epstein's orgy island?

But hey, when you are enamored with someone as much as you are with your bud, Trump and completely bamboozled by their magnetic personalities, you'll go to extremes to defend them. -Begs the question, where were you on January 6, 2020? As a loyalist, your best answer would be that you were in D.C. climbing the walls of the Capitol and fighting against the injustice that took away his second term in office.

What smoke and why does it seem you, Strawman and I’m sure Lurker and the other pedo sympathizers are trying to make excuses for a convicted child rapist/trafficker?

Let me add, you’re the only ones on here bringing up Trump even though (like literally everything else) has been debunked. Get your heads checked

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2021, 07:46:23 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2021, 07:47:57 PM »

You truly have no idea of what goes on in Hollyweird, let alone D.C.   Might I suggest that your suspend your politically driven conjecture?  Trust me when I tell you that you truly have not a clue.  If that is not clear enough, fine.  Continue along those lines along with Straw, et al and you will realize that you are exposing no one of note but rather your own ignorance in such matters.

Or ignore me.  The choice is yours.  Choose wisely...Or not.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2021, 07:52:25 PM »
Getbig's Team Epstein dems spinning like whirling dervishes.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2021, 07:53:51 PM »
Getbig's Team Epstein dems spinning like whirling dervishes.

LOL! ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2021, 08:00:06 PM »
Deep state judges and lawyers(Comey -  a name you can trust). Check.

No video of the trial. Check.

Re-sealed all the evidence and names list. Check.

Holiday verdict = no coverage. Check

Reversal by appeal? TBD

Suicide-d or "killed" in prison? TBD

Any questions?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2021, 08:01:12 PM »
You truly have no idea of what goes on in Hollyweird, let alone D.C.   Might I suggest that your suspend your politically driven conjecture?  Trust me when I tell you that you truly have not a clue.  If that is not clear enough, fine.  Continue along those lines along with Straw, et al and you will realize that you are exposing no one of note but rather your own ignorance in such matters.

Or ignore me.  The choice is yours.  Choose wisely...Or not.

Quick, post a bunch of pictures of a billionaire playboy out on the town at events where celebrity stalker scumbag blackmailers took pictures with everyone.  We have to distract from the massive number of Democrats and Leftists they're tied to.  And so what if he said he wished her well?  He was saying she was a no one to him (or possibly trolling the "Epstein didn't kill himself" idea)  Ignore stuff like this: