Author Topic: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?  (Read 5412 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Has anyone read through Ghislaine Maxwell's Deposition Transcript?
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2021, 05:54:08 PM »
It's pretty boring.  I can tell that she's the most "unsure" "don't recall" person i've heard of in a while.  She's basically denying any involvement in Jeff's bad dealings, or at least "doesn't recall" being a part of them.  She is open about having conversations with Jeff about these things, but acts like she doesn't know anything about them.  Seems a bit odd.

-Not odd at all. She's already got another trial coming up for perjury which could lengthen her sentence. I suspect answers like unsure and don't recall are an opt out. It is pretty hard to prove what is in a persons head at any given moment.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2021, 07:43:50 PM »
SCOTT, PRIME,

Prime, somewhere up above you mentioned a lot of places which I was familiar with bringing back old memories, but failed to mention Musso and Franks, the Formosa Cafe, and a number of other LA spots which I have long forgotten ....  But .....

If I was an asshole I could tell ya LA/Hollywood stories that wold make you shit tour pants, none of which most GetBiggers would be interested in .... such as two feet in one paper bag .... but interesting enough to enlighten the much younger generation

In fact one such Hollywood story was the foundation of a major Hollywood TV series which I'd estimate that 40% of youse GetBiggers are familiar with.

And another .... how the Hollywood stunt guys spent their weekends making their own   movies with the studio's 'borrowed' equipment and somehow getting them released in those old US drive inn 'theaters' and into legit Asian theaters.

Look for me. I was  always the 'dead guy'.

Good old days way back then.

Thanks for those memories.

They can never be repeated.

The Formosa Café sounds vaguely familiar. How about Hamburger Mary's on Santa Monica in West Hollywood. It was quite the hangout for extras and bit players. And for something a little more upscale, Hamburger Hamlet. They had a menu item called Those Potatoes, which was basically hash-browns in layers with sour cream slathered between. How I ate that and lived to remember it, I don't know.

When I was still a student at Birmingham Highschool my then girlfriend and I went to the Hollywood Palladium to attend a Ray Charles concert. I literally passed out standing up during intermission because of the size of the crowd and my agoraphobia. When I came to we were sitting at a table with an old black couple who bought us drinks even though we were both way underage.   

Another girlfriend, Jill and I went to the Coconut Grove for dinner with her parents who owned a chain of restaurants, the name of which I do not recall at the moment.

My wife and I sometimes hung out at the Plush Pup on the Strip for hours on end. You could also find us and Ben Frank's on the strip a couple of nights a week. It is amazing how long we could stretch out a dinner. There was this character Zito who came in frequently with an entourage of younger women. He was quite a character. Don't remember which actor it was, but he'd drive his Jag XKE down the strip with his large dog sitting on the hood. Another place I remember is Tops a drive-in restaurant were the servers (all female) wore roller skates.

My wife and I had our very first date at the Stanley-Warner Theater on Wilshire Blvd in Beverly Hills. Lawrence of Arabia was playing (although it was after the premier). It is an incredibly long movie shot mostly in the desert. We were so parched when the movie ended. Don't remember were we when for something to drink, but I'm guessing it was close by. LOL!

Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton premiered at the Hollywood Pantages Theater. Margie and I drove by but the crowd was overwhelming and as I mentioned have an issue with crowded places. We had some good times going to performances by various folk singers and others like Oscar Brown Jr. at the Troubadour.

We were often invited to preview showings at the Village Theater in West Wood. These weren't crowded since it was by invite only. One of my wife's high school friends was the daughter of a big shot at 20th Century Fox. Even then, it helped to know someone. LOL! Our neighbor and friend of my mom's husband, Alfred Hayes was a screenwriter which was another good connection for invites. 

What was great about those days was that actors and other celebrities were everywhere and weren't being mauled by thongs of people nor did they have visible security surrounding them.       

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2022, 08:16:08 AM »
Is this the FIX that many have expected that will allow Maxwell to go free without incarceration and prevent further disclosure of the unknowns who were also involved?

"Two of the jurors in the Maxwell  trial have acknowledged their personal experiences with sexual abuse.

Or is it just an HONEST MISTAKE regarding the jury selection process?

"Were you ever molested?" seems to have been a basic and intelligent question to ask during the jury selection process ..... or is it just humanly possible that the judge and the lawyers  were simply not intelligent enough to ask that question.

PRIME: I just saw your above post and will do my best to respond via a PM asap because other GetBiggers  would most likely not be interested in those good old Hollywood/LA days.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2022, 08:30:29 AM »
PS. I have been traveling without a computer nor a TV scouting locations so I am not up to date on lots of stuff including the Maxwell situation except for the above .... ao I hVE  question which some Getbigger might be able to answer ....

Has there been any disclosure regarding the names of anyone involved within this Epstein situation as a result of the Maxwell trial?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2022, 08:37:14 AM »
Q

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2022, 09:02:49 AM »

https://guy-fight-to-keep-names-of-8-john-does-secret/

Convicted sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to protect the identity of eight johns who allegedly had sex with young women she and her billionaire pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.

A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre.

“After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93, and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,” said the Jan. 12 letter, signed by Laura Menninger.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2022, 09:40:24 AM »
Tits.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2022, 10:09:00 AM »
Give me the eight names

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2022, 10:43:04 AM »
Give me the eight names

If they were Republicans, the list would be out by now.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2022, 03:26:55 PM »

Convicted sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to protect the identity of eight johns who allegedly had sex with young women she and her billionaire pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein procured for them.

A lawyer for Maxwell stated in a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska this week that she would no longer object to the identities of the “John Does” in a 2015 civil lawsuit brought against Maxwell by Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre.

“After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93, and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,” said the Jan. 12 letter, signed by Laura Menninger.

Your link didn't work when I tried it. Here's another: https://www.joe.co.uk/guy-fight-to-keep-names-of-eight-high-profile-john-does-secret-311687

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2022, 04:24:12 PM »

Bill Clinton arsehole just gave in, Biden might need two step in to protect his old democrat colleague.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2022, 12:03:48 PM »
Honest,,, Bill Clinton arsehole just gave in????

Is he one of the John Does mentioned above?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2022, 09:19:08 PM »
Anyone seen the Epstein torture video on BitChute?

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2022, 09:39:21 PM »

Doesn't sound like anything I'd want to watch but what does it involve?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2022, 09:52:59 PM »
Doesn't sound like anything I'd want to watch but what does it involve?

Not sure if it's authentic, but sure looks like him. And I'm not going to describe it to you, as I honestly don't even know how or why I watched it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2022, 11:11:53 AM »
Id watch. Post it.
T

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2022, 12:04:28 PM »
Id watch. Post it.

Instant ban posting child snuff videos.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2022, 01:49:15 PM »
Instant ban posting child snuff videos.
Thought it was Epstein being tortured. Wishful thinking.
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2022, 02:35:20 PM »
Prince Andrew is getting arse-fuked with this whole thing.

LOL

That blonde he allegedly boinked is intent to destroy him.

So far the queen has officially had him CUT OFF.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2022, 03:49:54 AM »
Prince Andrew is getting arse-fuked with this whole thing.

LOL

That blonde he allegedly boinked is intent to destroy him.

So far the queen has officially had him CUT OFF.
The blonde should give back the money she made.