Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 6033 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2021, 04:43:57 AM »
Based on this chart, it appears Tylenol causes far more deaths then the COVID vaccine. Since Tylenol can ruin a persons liver, there are probably many more deaths with Tylenol implications.

Your point?  They both should be banned then.

Acetaminophen overdose is the leading cause for calls to Poison Control Centers (>100,000/year) and accounts for more than 56,000 emergency room visits, 2,600 hospitalizations, and an estimated 458 deaths due to acute liver failure each year. Data from the U.S. Acute Liver Failure Study Group registry of more than 700 patients with acute liver failure across the United States implicates acetaminophen poisoning in nearly 50% of all acute liver failure in this country. Available in many single or combination products, acetaminophen produces more than 1 billion US dollars in annual sales for Tylenol products alone. It is heavily marketed for its safety compared to nonsteroidal analgesics. By enabling self-diagnosis and treatment of minor aches and pains, its benefits are said by the Food and Drug Administration to outweigh its risks. It still must be asked: Is this amount of injury and death really acceptable for an over-the-counter pain reliever?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15239078/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2021, 04:56:57 AM »
Why would the negative effects of the vaccine be hidden?

Money, just like Purdue and the FDA did with OxyContin.

"In 2007, Purdue Pharma pleaded guilty to a felony charge of “misbranding” OxyContin while marketing the drug by misrepresenting, among other things, its risk of addiction and potential to be abused."
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/health/purdue-opioids-oxycontin.html

"An FDA official who led the approval of OxyContin got a $400,000 gig at Purdue Pharma a year later"
https://www.businessinsider.com/fda-chief-approved-oxycontin-six-figure-gig-at-purdue-pharma-2021-5

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2021, 05:36:47 AM »
Money, just like Purdue and the FDA did with OxyContin.

"In 2007, Purdue Pharma pleaded guilty to a felony charge of “misbranding” OxyContin while marketing the drug by misrepresenting, among other things, its risk of addiction and potential to be abused."
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/health/purdue-opioids-oxycontin.html

"An FDA official who led the approval of OxyContin got a $400,000 gig at Purdue Pharma a year later"
https://www.businessinsider.com/fda-chief-approved-oxycontin-six-figure-gig-at-purdue-pharma-2021-5

This is the game in a nutshell. The regulatory bodies end up creating a very cozy relationship with the companies that they’re supposed to regulate.

That’s what shitheads who are always calling for regulation don’t understand. The benefits of cooperation are greater than those of confrontation.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2022, 09:27:09 AM »

Attorney Todd Callender: "We know from the DMED database, the military's database... that in 10 months of 2021, so not even the complete year, all causes morbidity and mortality had increased according to the military's own numbers by 1,100% [compared to] 2020."

Set to go up 5000% this year.

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/3380

Insurance companies aren't going to pay death claims resulting from vax:

Attorney Todd Callender: "The court specifically found that participation in clinical trials is so hazardous that it voids the coverage of the insurance contract. 'You should have known.' They treated it, for purposes of the law, as a suicide. The court is saying, 'Participating in a phase three clinical trial is suicide.' That's the conclusion."

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/3381

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2022, 09:38:00 AM »
Attorney Todd Callender: "We know from the DMED database, the military's database... that in 10 months of 2021, so not even the complete year, all causes morbidity and mortality had increased according to the military's own numbers by 1,100% [compared to] 2020."

Set to go up 5000% this year.

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/3380

Insurance companies aren't going to pay death claims resulting from vax:

Attorney Todd Callender: "The court specifically found that participation in clinical trials is so hazardous that it voids the coverage of the insurance contract. 'You should have known.' They treated it, for purposes of the law, as a suicide. The court is saying, 'Participating in a phase three clinical trial is suicide.' That's the conclusion."

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/3381

5,000% increase in deaths next year?

They’ll be over 175,000,000 million US deaths in one year?

Seems legit!

🙄

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2022, 09:39:11 AM »
Ah yes. The miracle vaccine that was developed in SIX FUCKING WEEKS. LOL!

Second biggest con ever. Covid being number one of course.
a

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2022, 08:14:37 AM »
Democrats Silent as Republicans Rip Into Secret Royalty Checks to Fauci, Hundreds of NIH Scientists​

Top Democratic leaders with oversight of the National Institutes for Health (NIH) are keeping quiet about the $350 million in secret payments to agency leaders like Dr. Anthony Fauci and hundreds of its scientists

The $350 million in royalty payments were made between 2010 and 2020, according to Open the Books, the nonprofit that took the NIH to court when it refused to acknowledge the group’s FOIA request for documents.

Collins received 14 payments, Fauci received 23 payments and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received eight payments, according to Open the Books.

Puzzled, Moolenaar then asked Tabak, “but if the agency is awarding who is the beneficiary of the grant, who is doing the trial, and there is somehow finances involved, that there is a financial benefit that could be accrued if someone’s patent or invention is considered validated, do you not see that as a conflict or at least the appearance of a conflict of interest?”

After conceding that there is an appearance of a conflict of interest, Tabak suggested to Moolenaar that “maybe this is the sort of thing that we can work together on so that we can explain to you the firewalls that we do have, because they are substantial and significant.”

Moolenaar’s reference to Fauci was in regard to his telling the Associated Press in a 2005 article that first brought the NIH royalties issues into the headlines that he had donated his royalties to charity.

But the issue faded from the headlines after 2005, and is only now getting renewed attention as a result of revelations first reported on May 9 by The Epoch Times that documents obtained in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit brought by a nonprofit government watchdog show an estimated $350 million in undisclosed royalty payments from pharmaceutical and other private firms to top NIH executives, as well as to hundreds of the agency’s health scientists and researchers.

Of course theyre silent, LOL. ::)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/acting-nih-director-admits-appearance-conflict-interest-secret-royalty-payments-fauci

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2022, 08:58:19 AM »
Ah yes. The miracle vaccine that was developed in SIX FUCKING WEEKS. LOL!

Second biggest con ever. Covid being number one of course.

Clinical trials for the mRNA's had it pegged at 12% efficacy....relative efficacy. You look at the most vaxx'ed and boosted places in the USA right now and compare those #'s to the rising case numbers (confirmed, not just PCR) and hospitalizations....12% is legitimate. Booster efficacy goes to zero and possibly negative after a few weeks.

FDA is looking to repeal the 50% threshold (efficacy) for the pediatric vaxs because the mRNA's can't even reach that.

They don't work efficacy wise. The MOA functions to an extent...but this is a junk product.

Wait until it is slowly revealed that constant shots and boosters are driving further infections and hospitalizations. OAS imprinting.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2022, 09:10:56 AM »
Clinical trials for the mRNA's had it pegged at 12% efficacy....relative efficacy. You look at the most vaxx'ed and boosted places in the USA right now and compare those #'s to the rising case numbers (confirmed, not just PCR) and hospitalizations....12% is legitimate. Booster efficacy goes to zero and possibly negative after a few weeks.

FDA is looking to repeal the 50% threshold (efficacy) for the pediatric vaxs because the mRNA's can't even reach that.

They don't work efficacy wise. The MOA functions to an extent...but this is a junk product.

Wait until it is slowly revealed that constant shots and boosters are driving further infections and hospitalizations. OAS imprinting.

Oak just might off-himself once the full truth comes out... Imagine fighting tooth-nail for a scam/lie??
embarrassing.  ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2022, 10:27:09 AM »

People get what they deserve for being sheep. 0 shits given.
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2022, 03:26:15 PM »
Covid vaccine. HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Most pathetic vaccine in history.
a

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2022, 03:51:15 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2022, 01:44:44 AM »
Covid vaccine. HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Most pathetic vaccine in history.
It only works if you believe it works.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2022, 07:11:23 AM »
It only works if you believe it works.

There just isn't any efficacy to be had here. It also related to actual risk levels in age groups. If your below 55 yrs old and relatively healthy you aren't at any mortality/sever disease risk. So, as the clinical trials showed, you aren't really at risk so there isn't any efficacy to be had for you. The mRNA trials had clinical endpoints consisting of reduction of severe disease (COVID-19) and hospitalization. The companies were offered the endpoints of virus carriage and shedding but declined because they knew they'd fail outright. They still had a hard time getting study participants actually sick too, especially in the shitty pediatric trials. That tells you something, right there. Disease itself was hyped too much.

We will soon see negative efficacy, that's what the data trends are showing. Also, what will constant shots do to your bodies immune system and its ability to combat/recognize future HCOV infections?

This is criminal.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2022, 12:50:51 PM »
There just isn't any efficacy to be had here. It also related to actual risk levels in age groups. If your below 55 yrs old and relatively healthy you aren't at any mortality/sever disease risk. So, as the clinical trials showed, you aren't really at risk so there isn't any efficacy to be had for you. The mRNA trials had clinical endpoints consisting of reduction of severe disease (COVID-19) and hospitalization. The companies were offered the endpoints of virus carriage and shedding but declined because they knew they'd fail outright. They still had a hard time getting study participants actually sick too, especially in the shitty pediatric trials. That tells you something, right there. Disease itself was hyped too much.

We will soon see negative efficacy, that's what the data trends are showing. Also, what will constant shots do to your bodies immune system and its ability to combat/recognize future HCOV infections?

This is criminal.
The true believers will never admit they were conned.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2022, 01:02:03 PM »

This is criminal.

So much for there being “No COVID mortality risk below age 55”.

🙄

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2022, 01:05:01 PM »
Both are overweight.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2022, 01:06:31 PM »
Both are overweight.

Yes.

But what is your point?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2022, 01:16:53 PM »
Yes.

But what is your point?

That you should fuck off with this bullshit?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2022, 01:32:32 PM »
That you should fuck off with this bullshit?

What bullshit?

Proving your nonsense COVID conspiracy theories wrong?

I agree. It’s getting boring for me.

😎

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2022, 02:23:08 PM »
What bullshit?

😎
Eat shit Howard, fucking moron. Hope we never meet because if I do I’m going to punch you square in the mouth and laugh and blood pours from your face.
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2022, 02:57:24 PM »
Eat shit Howard, fucking moron. Hope we never meet because if I do I’m going to punch you square in the mouth and laugh and blood pours from your face.

I doubt we’ll ever cross paths.

Unlike you I don’t spend the majority of my time standing in the unemployment line.

😎

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2022, 03:45:01 PM »
What bullshit?

😎

Covid is over.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2022, 03:59:55 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!