Author Topic: Does Pellius wear a wig  (Read 29127 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Does Pellius wear a wig
« Reply #300 on: October 17, 2021, 03:33:30 AM »
I believe that’s his natural hair but the only 60 year olds I’ve seen with jet black hair are the ones who dye it

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #301 on: October 17, 2021, 03:51:32 AM »
I believe that’s his natural hair but the only 60 year olds I’ve seen with jet black hair are the ones who dye it

I've already mentioned I dye it many, many times. In fact, my most common response to those who ask if I dye my hair is, "What? You think it's unusual for a man over 60 to have jet black shoe polish hair?"

What I find funny, or rather odd, is that if a guy, even an older guy, gets highlights on his hair he gets complimented and called cool. If a guy just tries to keep his original color then that's vain and narcissistic.

My hair starts to grey mostly around the sides. I remember one time when I let it go a bit my niece said, "I can see the grey. It makes you look old. Dye it."

I guaran-damn-tee that if I let my hair turn grey it would be constantly criticized and made fun of here. With GetBig it's always damned if you do and damned if you don't. In fact, it's kind of like that in the real world. So no matter what you do you can't please everybody so I just decided to do what I want.

Obviously, you do need some degree of self-awareness. If your face is covered with wrinkles and you're 75 years old then it does become a bit sissy.

Do you have enough confidence in yourself to post a picture of yourself showing us what kind of hairstyle and color you're sporting? I know when Army of One was challenged to do the exact thing he wants me to do starting a separate thread having to do with my hair and was very persistent about it he suddenly lost interest.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: October 17, 2021, 05:46:21 AM »
pellius, if you posted a video of yourself shaving your head it would break the internet.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #303 on: October 17, 2021, 05:47:17 AM »
pellius, if you posted a video of yourself shaving your head it would break the internet.
Or a face transplant.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2021, 06:00:25 AM »

I've already mentioned I dye it many, many times. In fact, my most common response to those who ask if I dye my hair is, "What? You think it's unusual for a man over 60 to have jet black shoe polish hair?"

What I find funny, or rather odd, is that if a guy, even an older guy, gets highlights on his hair he gets complimented and called cool. If a guy just tries to keep his original color then that's vain and narcissistic.

My hair starts to grey mostly around the sides. I remember one time when I let it go a bit my niece said, "I can see the grey. It makes you look old. Dye it."

I guaran-damn-tee that if I let my hair turn grey it would be constantly criticized and made fun of here. With GetBig it's always damned if you do and damned if you don't. In fact, it's kind of like that in the real world. So no matter what you do you can't please everybody so I just decided to do what I want.

Obviously, you do need some degree of self-awareness. If your face is covered with wrinkles and you're 75 years old then it does become a bit sissy.

Do you have enough confidence in yourself to post a picture of yourself showing us what kind of hairstyle and color you're sporting? I know when Army of One was challenged to do the exact thing he wants me to do starting a separate thread having to do with my hair and was very persistent about it he suddenly lost interest.

Well kudos for owning up to it.  You’ll have to excuse me for not knowing that you talk about dyeing your hair - I don’t keep up on the lifestyles of getbiggers.  For what it’s worth, I think you’d look better—albeit older— with natural hair.  Your brothers hair looks great.

My only criticism would have been if you were claiming that you had naturally jet black hair, but nothing wrong w maintaining one’s appearance.  So no need to defend yourself against me  ;D

I’ll have to pass on posting a picture of my hair or appearance.  No offense, but your opinion—or the opinion of others on here—means nothing to me.  I presume the feeling is mutual between us.  Not to mention, there’s too many psychos on this board with nothing to lose who could use my identity to try to hurt me in real life.  I’ve posted faceless pictures of myself in the past but that’s as far as I want to go.

Nevertheless, I admire the courage of those on here who say “here I am, this is what I look like”.  Hope you enjoy your Sunday :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: October 17, 2021, 06:04:19 AM »
Well kudos for owning up to it.  You’ll have to excuse me for not knowing that you talk about dyeing your hair - I don’t keep up on the lifestyles of getbiggers.  For what it’s worth, I think you’d look better—albeit older— with natural hair.  Your brothers hair looks great.

My only criticism would have been if you were claiming that you had naturally jet black hair, but nothing wrong w maintaining one’s appearance.  So no need to defend yourself against me  ;D

I’ll have to pass on posting a picture of my hair or appearance.  No offense, but your opinion—or the opinion of others on here—means nothing to me.  I presume the feeling is mutual between us.  Not to mention, there’s too many psychos on this board with nothing to lose who could use my identity to try to hurt me in real life.  I’ve posted faceless pictures of myself in the past but that’s as far as I want to go.

Nevertheless, I admire the courage of those on here who say “here I am, this is what I look like”.  Hope you enjoy your Sunday :)
I can sum up this wall of text:

I was owned by Pellius.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: October 17, 2021, 08:00:11 AM »
I would never dye my hair. It makes a guy look older. You can't have a mature face and have jet black hair. It makes you look old and in my opinion ridiculous looking. Nothing wrong with gray hair.  How many 30 something guys are dyeing their hair gray? It's a big trend according to a hair dresser I know. It's apparently looks cool to look mature but be in shape.  I have even noticed this with models. The model Michael Justin appears in ads for Twillory shirts with a full head of gray hair. I would bet money that early 40 something professionally dyes his hair grey. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #307 on: October 17, 2021, 08:03:45 AM »
I would never dye my hair. It makes a guy look older. You can't have a mature face and have jet black hair. It makes you look old and in my opinion ridiculous looking. Nothing wrong with gray hair.  How many 30 something guys are dyeing their hair gray? It's a big trend according to a hair dresser I know. It's apparently looks cool to look mature but be in shape.  I have even noticed this with models. The model Michael Justin appears in ads for Twillory shirts with a full head of gray hair. I would bet money that early 40 something professionally dyes his hair grey.

I got my first grey / white hair at 36!

Both my sides turned grey at 36 so it's possible
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #308 on: October 17, 2021, 08:12:58 AM »
I got my first grey / white hair at 36!

Both my sides turned grey at 36 so it's possible

Possible but rare.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 17, 2021, 08:57:32 AM »
I can sum up this wall of text:

I was owned by Pellius.

Sure

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: October 17, 2021, 09:01:33 AM »
my beard and chest hair is partially grey but I dont have a grey hair on my head at all

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #311 on: October 17, 2021, 09:12:56 AM »
What is this "hair on your head" that people are speaking of ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2021, 11:50:30 AM »
What is this "hair on your head" that people are speaking of ???
Look at the pictures of bhanks. He has twenty of them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2021, 02:04:59 PM »
Look at the pictures of bhanks. He has twenty of them.
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #314 on: October 17, 2021, 02:26:09 PM »
My sides are grey now, one side pretty bad and the other not so much. It’s strange, like the dude in Fantastic Four or something. I’m not wishing it to be grey, but part of me is like “hurry the fuck up and grey out already”. So I don’t get tempted to go touch of grey.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 17, 2021, 02:34:37 PM »

This is some hardcore cope, nobody in general dyes their hair grey.There are outliers who do all sorts of things.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2021, 02:51:54 PM »

Trump had a ruddy complexion and brown hair before he went gray Clairol Nice'N Easy - Baby Blond. To avoid appearing washed-up washed-out, he uses Bronx Colors Waterproof Foundation, WPF06 Nutmeg

Before:

After:

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #317 on: October 17, 2021, 07:18:14 PM »

You’re a dumb ass

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2021, 07:34:18 PM »
I don't have hair on my head but I have a few grays in my beard now at 44. I have considered perhaps dying it a bit to hide the grays but friends have adviced against it, saying gray is cool. One friend dyed his beard recently and was asking me if it looked fucked up, was it too dark.
Apparently there's a whole industry of gray beard male models and I agree in some cases it looks awesome.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #319 on: October 17, 2021, 10:13:48 PM »
I don't have hair on my head but I have a few grays in my beard now at 44. I have considered perhaps dying it a bit to hide the grays but friends have adviced against it, saying gray is cool. One friend dyed his beard recently and was asking me if it looked fucked up, was it too dark.
Apparently there's a whole industry of gray beard male models and I agree in some cases it looks awesome.

Actually, that's what I use. I don't use the full-on hair color shampoo but I use the version for beards. I don't have a ton of gray just the sides and some on the top so I use those little brushes that come with the kit and just comb it in every month or so. They come in tubes: the color and the mixer, so because I don't use the whole tube I can save it for later. One box lasts me around 2-3 months. With the hair color kit you have to use it all in one shot. And I use the "Just for Men" brand -- thank you.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 17, 2021, 11:30:45 PM »
Actually, that's what I use. I don't use the full-on hair color shampoo but I use the version for beards. I don't have a ton of gray just the sides and some on the top so I use those little brushes that come with the kit and just comb it in every month or so. They come in tubes: the color and the mixer, so because I don't use the whole tube I can save it for later. One box lasts me around 2-3 months. With the hair color kit you have to use it all in one shot. And I use the "Just for Men" brand -- thank you.

Just for men is identical to womens hair dye just double the price and you get a quarter of the amount of dye as the womens dye.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 17, 2021, 11:33:19 PM »
Just for men is identical to womens hair dye just double the price and you get a quarter of the amount of dye as the womens dye.
You seem well versed on this subject. Are you a tranny?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 17, 2021, 11:36:50 PM »
You seem well versed on this subject. Are you a tranny?

Just someone who doesnt like paying 8x the price for the same amount of dye, who also has greys in beard.

And on weekends I like to dress in womens clothes, high heels and a wig, and go to the local S & M club

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: October 17, 2021, 11:37:23 PM »
Just someone who doesnt like paying 8x the price for the same amount of dye, who also has greys in beard.

And on weekends I like to dress in womens clothes, high heels and a wig, and go to the local S & M club
;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #324 on: October 18, 2021, 01:29:59 AM »
Wiggius does NOT wear a Pell!
Q