Author Topic: Toughest Getbigger  (Read 2239 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Toughest Getbigger
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2021, 04:28:02 AM »
Josh, that’s very kind of you but I’m not ex-military or the likes and there’s guys here who’ve served and have been in the special forces and such like that fella who could snap the necks of 10 German shepherds and bench 600

I wouldn’t have done half the things I’ve done here in America because of the amount of guns and harsher sentences over there. But then again I did go to jail in Texas, that was interesting.

So no, I’m not

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2021, 04:28:41 AM »
That's what most people don't realize about fights.  People who start them usually are armed or have friends to jump you.  No amount of BJJ protects you against 10 guys with knives or guns.

For about two years after college I was a Correction Officer in Rahway before I moved on to other careers.  Saw some great fights there in the ring and out of the ring. What you wrote reminded me all the bad asses there were placed there even against their will by greater force. Hurricane Carter, Dwight Muhammad Qawi Braxton, James Scott, Tony Ayala and other top of the food chain boxers. So many inmates in Rahway  were in amazing shape. A little guy maybe 180lbs squatted 700lbs and not today's shallow squats. One guy was ripped beyond believe and he told me, " I have nothing to do here except training and sleeping."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2021, 05:22:26 AM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2021, 01:26:28 PM »
Does beating on women count?

Absolutely

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2021, 03:15:30 PM »
TOMMYWISHBONE...... 2000%...the toughest getbigger.

;D  Hope you're well my friend. It's been a long time. Hi to J ❤️
a

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2021, 03:31:45 PM »
Broadstreetbruiser. He's experienced things in real life most of us couldn't even dream of  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2021, 06:30:09 PM »
For about two years after college I was a Correction Officer in Rahway before I moved on to other careers.  Saw some great fights there in the ring and out of the ring. What you wrote reminded me all the bad asses there were placed there even against their will by greater force. Hurricane Carter, Dwight Muhammad Qawi Braxton, James Scott, Tony Ayala and other top of the food chain boxers. So many inmates in Rahway  were in amazing shape. A little guy maybe 180lbs squatted 700lbs and not today's shallow squats. One guy was ripped beyond believe and he told me, " I have nothing to do here except training and sleeping."

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I was around 8 or 9 years old and watched Dwight Braxton and James Scott fight on a Saturday afternoon on NBC live from the aforementioned Rahway State Prison.  Last Saturday's Fury - Wilder fight reinforced and reminded me that when boxing is right there is nothing better. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2021, 06:35:36 PM »
Wes has faced more hardships than vin'cent'
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2021, 07:38:05 PM »
Esfitness comes to mind

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2021, 08:02:54 PM »
Esfitness comes to mind

my god who would win a fight between bhank and esfitness?  Would the earth implode from the overwhelmingness of it?
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2021, 08:32:02 PM »
Bhank is just ESFitness in a beard but without the abscesses from shitty bath tub gear.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2021, 08:43:14 PM »
che was a golden gloves boxer, I believe.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2021, 12:36:35 AM »
Definitely Strawman…you can tell by his bold FONT

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2021, 12:42:48 AM »
Wes has faced more hardships than vin'cent'

Had to read this twice. Are you actually praising your arch enemy Time Westcock?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2021, 04:09:25 AM »
A man who doesn't take kindly to disrespect is a dangerous man

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2021, 02:38:03 PM »
Kegdrainer, I still think about his feat of strength lifting a 500lb stone

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2021, 11:40:30 PM »
che was a golden gloves boxer, I believe.
Now he just takes golden showers.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2021, 11:59:46 PM »
Definitely Strawman…you can tell by his bold FONT

YES & YES !. Rambo 4. was a story about BoB Straw-Lurker fighting "Russians" in Afghanistan   >:(.

Russians left Afghanistan in Feb., 1989 , but BoB Rambo was killing them still in 1991  ::)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2021, 12:41:31 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I was around 8 or 9 years old and watched Dwight Braxton and James Scott fight on a Saturday afternoon on NBC live from the aforementioned Rahway State Prison.  Last Saturday's Fury - Wilder fight reinforced and reminded me that when boxing is right there is nothing better.

It was nice seeing Usyk rape Joshua also. Two mentally weak darkies. Blacks cry about a lot. It makes you weak. Blacks fold under pressure. If I told you I stood down 12 niggaz on my own a few days after causing blood to squirt out of their friends facial orifices. They still didn’t have any balls.

What they don’t realise is I’m gonna get them all and if I can’t get them it’s their parents, sisters, dog whatever

I enjoy making blacks fear me

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2021, 12:55:34 PM »
It was nice seeing Usyk rape Joshua also. Two mentally weak darkies. Blacks cry about a lot. It makes you weak. Blacks fold under pressure. If I told you I stood down 12 niggaz on my own a few days after causing blood to squirt out of their friends facial orifices. They still didn’t have any balls.

What they don’t realise is I’m gonna get them all and if I can’t get them it’s their parents, sisters, dog whatever

I enjoy making blacks fear me

I feel  dirty with my man crush for you  :-[ :-X :D
"

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2021, 01:21:04 PM »
I feel  dirty with my man crush for you  :-[ :-X :D

Josh,
I’m a little bit delirious today. I hadn’t enough energy to get to the toilet had to piss in bottles all morning. Got up a few hours ago and took nurofen plus and weed and a hot whiskey or two. I think I’m nearly better already. Might get tested tomorrow though. But we’re still crazy fucks. It must be the Irish rage. You have Irish blood, right? I see myself as a mix between Michael Collins and Cu Chullain who will punish all of the filth who dare piss on the soil of my ancestors.

Get on that infrared light, Josh

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2021, 01:25:06 PM »
Josh,
I’m a little bit delirious today. I hadn’t enough energy to get to the toilet had to piss in bottles all morning. Got up a few hours ago and took nurofen plus and weed and a hot whiskey or two. I think I’m nearly better already. Might get tested tomorrow though. But we’re still crazy fucks. It must be the Irish rage. You have Irish blood, right? I see myself as a mix between Michael Collins and Cu Chullain who will punish all of the filth who dare piss on the soil of my ancestors.

Get on that infrared light, Josh

no Irish blood buddy,....Ukranian/Hungarian mix
"

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2021, 01:27:19 PM »
no Irish blood buddy,....Ukranian/Hungarian mix

Good stock those people are also.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2021, 01:55:45 PM »

I highly doubt a guy weighing 180 in prison is squatting 700