Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197090 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2021, 06:57:42 PM »
Why is that interesting?

Every antivaxxer I know LOVES Donald Trump.

Also you posted earlier that Fauci was forcing everyone to take the vaccine. Did Fauci force Donald Trump to take the booster? (I'm being sarcastic...but what's going on here).

:(

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2021, 07:56:27 PM »
Freedom is not all it is cracked up to be.

u will have no freedom in hell, burner... tick tock

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2021, 08:00:30 PM »
Freedom is not all it is cracked up to be. If everyone was free to do whatever they pleased...well, I think it isn't hard to imagine the hell we'd all be living in today...that is if anyone would still be alive to discuss it.

A frightened take on the world. The saying going around..."govern me harder daddy" is both hilarious and sad.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2021, 09:42:44 PM »

A frightened take on the world. The saying going around..."govern me harder daddy" is both hilarious and sad.

Canadians:

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2021, 10:20:37 PM »
     As hard as the Dems and Biden are doubling down and basically laying his ENTIRE Presidency on eliminating covid, while ignoring borders, crime, foreign policy, etc.  it would be a complete destruction of the Democratic Party if these vaccines caused some sort of severe health problems for people. So although I am for freedom and choice,  it seems unlikely that medical experts for the Dems would be lying or covering up severe side effect issues.
     It's likely the vaccines don't do much, but when covid naturally becomes the common cold Biden will take credit for eliminating it with vaccines. But I doubt they are covering up severe side effect risks as it is so dangerous politically and even for Big Pharma via lawsuits to cover up some serious danger with the vaccines. And since it seems the mRNA nature of the vaccine wears off and doesn't work anymore after several months, long term side effects would be unlikely as well. If efficacy wears off quickly, so would side effects.

I think Biden is basically pulling a Weider, giving guys steroids and protein powder and saying the protein powder got them jacked. He's basically promoting an ineffective, yet rather harmless shot so when the virus starts weaning in virulence naturally he can take credit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2021, 10:51:55 PM »

😆😆😆

What gives you that idea?

I personally will not get the not-vaccine as long as the liability indemnity clause is still present in Canada. If the indemnity clause is revoked, and the pharmaceutical makers of these gene therapy agents are legally made to pay for any damages for adverse events, etc, arising from using the vaccine, I would consider getting the not-vaccine.

I suspect other Getbiggers feel similarly. Some may get the shots if the above aspect changed...others may still not.

I would not.

I have all my vaccines, including the 3-shot HPV series that I paid $586 out of pocket for [Gardasil]. However, I don't get the flu shot. I got the flu shot about every second year from 2001 through to 2014.

How does that make me an anti-vaxxer for not getting the flu shot? The flu poses no risk of death for me.

OAK, did you pay out of pocket in Canada for the Gardasil HPV vaccine? Only 16% of men got that vaccine, OAK - and even fewer I our age group.

Did you get it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #156 on: December 21, 2021, 11:45:08 PM »
I've made the point repeatedly, but because Howard is a troll he just ignores it.  Any fool can google the number of deaths for their country or state and then divide by the total population.  Then they can look at that number and say: "this doesn't justify shutting down society, especially when it's almost all OLD, FAT, and SICK"

It's America haters and enemies to America

Absolutely correct.

The numbers speak for themselves.

Look at the Canadian mortality data below, published by the Public Health Agency of Canada, and updated this past Friday at 7PM EST. Do the math:

2,112 of 28,557,431 Canadians under the age of 60 have NOT DIED of this virus/pandemic so far.

99.993% of Canadians under age 60 have made it, this far into the pandemic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And even then - over 80% of those in that age group who died were obese or had MULTIPLE underlying health conditions.

So closer to 422 actual healthy, not fat AF Canadians under age 60 died.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In a population of over 38 million people, literally only 400 or so healthy Canadians under the age of 60 have died of this virus. Put that into perspective EVERY TIME you see masses of people at Wal-Mart wearing masks.

It's all so INSANE to me. It's like literally watching rafts of 30-somethings and other young people worry about getting dementia, and starting a special diet to stave off dementia...MEANWHILE, THEY ARE 30 YEARS OLD.

It's been NEARLY TWO YEARS. The proof - CLEARLY VISIBLE BELOW FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO ADDITION - shows that only 2K of 28M Canadians under age 60 have died.

ONLY ~2,000 DEATHS OUT OF ~28,000,000 CANADIANS UNDER AGE 60.

LITERALLY NO ONE READING THIS KNOWS ONE SINGLE PERSON WHO DIED OF THIS VIRUS.

HOW CAN THE FEAR BE THIS STRONG STILL, WHEN THIS ENTIRE NON-CRISIS HAS BEEN ONE GIANT NOTHING BURGER, WITH DEFINITIVE PROOF GLOBALLY THAT THIS IS THE CASE???

We are literally in a period of global  mass psychosis. The 21st century technology driven equivalent of burning witches.

It's important that those of us who understand the true limited threat that this virus is, understand that we are dealing with people who are in a state of psychosis.

Again, below is the UPDATED OFFICIAL Canadian mortality data, with the Canadian population data also attached for the sake of comparison. Does THIS look like a serious problem worth DESTROYING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY OVER???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2021, 11:58:31 PM »

OH MY GOD...

I reviewed the data above and just realized something HORRIFYING:

Only 223 of 5,364,435 Canadians aged 30-39 died.

But 476 of 4,894,137 Canadians aged 40-49 died.

GOOD LORD!!!

That means my odds of surviving dropped from 99.996% to ONLY 99.99% now that I turned 40.

;D ;D ;D

PS - anyone afraid of this virus is a moron, and IMO, is not intelligent enough to be posting on Getbig.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2021, 01:51:26 AM »
X2 Why they so worried by me not having a damn vaccine Just how does it effect them & their vaccine  ::)
It doesn't. Fucking Morons have Lost control of their Minds.

How The Devil are you ??
I`m doing great my friend and thank you so much for all of your help.

You`re a stand up guy and a helluva` person in my book.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2021, 01:55:19 AM »
OH MY GOD...

GOOD LORD!!!

That means my odds of surviving dropped from 99.996% to ONLY 99.99% now that I turned 40.

;D ;D ;D

PS - anyone afraid of this virus is a moron, and IMO, is not intelligent enough to be posting on Getbig.

Very clearly there are many Moron's that are Very afraid & posting on Getbig 

They cannot & will not accept they've succumbed to Propaganda & Mass Psychosis - They cant even speak of such a Thing Happening to them - Yet they are so Reasoned / Clever & Intelligent - You'd think they would know about Mass Psychosis & how its implemented & what it does to people.

Me, I'm continually questioning myself & have come to realise & accept that I have been fooled by Propaganda on some things previously & there is the possibility they've done it on numerous other occasions.

Yet these Moron's wont even talk about the subject or Cognitive Dissonance They Plow on down the same path repeating the same crap that's be implanted in them.
FFS Wake Up Sheep Like.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2021, 01:57:40 AM »
I`m doing great my friend and thank you so much for all of your help.

You`re a atand up guy and a helluva` person on my book.

That's so good to hear & know your doing well  :)

You're most welcome anytime Wes.
Though i'm not so sure I'm such a decent person - Opinions vary  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2021, 02:01:32 AM »
I had to dig up illuminati's great question thread.

Here it is:

Haha - great stuff, illuminati.

In June of 2020, the BBC did a YouTube news report that had a thumbnail with two men in Hazmat suits burying a coffin.  ;D

You can't make this up.

YEAH, BECAUSE THIS REALLY HAPPENED:

^ LOLOL.

Thank you Matt for finding & posting that video - you can guarantee The Sheep like will either
Ignore it or dismiss it & Not address the Simple Fact it was Staged to Frighten folk which it clearly did.

There are other videos i need to find & post.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2021, 02:06:23 AM »
That's so good to hear & know your doing well  :)

You're most welcome anytime Wes.
Though i'm not so sure I'm such a decent person - Opinions vary  ;D
Hey,decency is over rated....ask people who know me.   LOL  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2021, 03:21:23 AM »

😆😆😆

Blood Donation - Check
IV Line - Check
Flu Shot - Check
TB Test - Check
Dentist Lidocaine - Triple Check
Tetanus - Check

Fucboi Experimental Compounds rushed through CTs and untested on rodents (1ST TIME IN HISTORY) for side effects - Really?

Show me where there is a fear of needles? That's your Buyer's Remorse kicking in again.

Where's your fucboi card with proof of fucboination, 2 shots and 2 boosters?  We don't have all day.

Note: excluding the elderly, obese, and comorbidities. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2021, 06:56:34 PM »

Also you posted earlier that Fauci was forcing everyone to take the vaccine. Did Fauci force Donald Trump to take the booster? (I'm being sarcastic...but what's going on here).

I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I didn't post anything about Faggy Fauci.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2021, 07:25:03 PM »
I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I didn't post anything about Faggy Fauci.

Ok. Sorry. I didn’t realize you were fully vaccinated.

🙂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2021, 07:28:18 PM »

Why do the folks you know in Canada care one way or another about Trump? What has he to do with Canadians? You did say you were being sarcastic....just not sure how far back in your post this disclaimer was meant to be applied.

When I briefly lived in Canada, Canadians didn't have much respect for anything coming out of the country which is immediately south of their border. They were more about "God save the Queen" of England that is.  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2021, 07:54:37 PM »
What gives you that idea?

I personally will not get the not-vaccine as long as the liability indemnity clause is still present in Canada. If the indemnity clause is revoked, and the pharmaceutical makers of these gene therapy agents are legally made to pay for any damages for adverse events, etc, arising from using the vaccine, I would consider getting the not-vaccine.

I suspect other Getbiggers feel similarly. Some may get the shots if the above aspect changed...others may still not.

I would not.

I have all my vaccines, including the 3-shot HPV series that I paid $586 out of pocket for [Gardasil]. However, I don't get the flu shot. I got the flu shot about every second year from 2001 through to 2014.

How does that make me an anti-vaxxer for not getting the flu shot? The flu poses no risk of death for me.

OAK, did you pay out of pocket in Canada for the Gardasil HPV vaccine? Only 16% of men got that vaccine, OAK - and even fewer I our age group.

Did you get it?

I'm glad you are vaccinated against HPV.  I would think all of your experience with fishy slit would have put you in the high risk category.  Good job.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2021, 08:47:14 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2021, 10:31:53 PM »
A friend of mine got the J&J shot about 5 months ago. I've been around him for two days. He just popped positive for covid. Guess we'll see if natural immunity is a thing.

Update, never got it. Natural immunity FTW.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2021, 10:56:25 PM »
Fauci needs to die. 
a

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2021, 02:29:03 AM »
OH MY GOD...

GOOD LORD!!!

;D ;D ;D

Those graphs need to be shared by every sane person on Facebook.  What will the crazy left say when they see straight forward statistics?? Probably the same thing when they see factual information regarding darkies. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #172 on: December 23, 2021, 03:43:13 AM »
     As hard as the Dems and Biden are doubling down and basically laying his ENTIRE Presidency on eliminating covid, while ignoring borders, crime, foreign policy, etc.  it would be a complete destruction of the Democratic Party if these vaccines caused some sort of severe health problems for people. So although I am for freedom and choice,  it seems unlikely that medical experts for the Dems would be lying or covering up severe side effect issues.

It's likely the vaccines don't do much, but when covid naturally becomes the common cold Biden will take credit for eliminating it with vaccines. But I doubt they are covering up severe side effect risks as it is so dangerous politically and even for Big Pharma via lawsuits to cover up some serious danger with the vaccines. And since it seems the mRNA nature of the vaccine wears off and doesn't work anymore after several months, long term side effects would be unlikely as well. If efficacy wears off quickly, so would side effects.

I think Biden is basically pulling a Weider, giving guys steroids and protein powder and saying the protein powder got them jacked. He's basically promoting an ineffective, yet rather harmless shot so when the virus starts weaning in virulence naturally he can take credit.

😂😂😂

Best take I’ve heard yet.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2021, 05:38:38 AM »
😂😂😂

Best take I’ve heard yet.

JOE Doesn't Know What the fuck he is Doing

Though He'll be Keeping up His Busy Schedule & be In 3 different States today as he is Everyday.

Comatose
Semi Conscious
& Confused

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2021, 06:54:38 AM »
Those graphs need to be shared by every sane person on Facebook.  What will the crazy left say when they see straight forward statistics?? Probably the same thing when they see factual information regarding darkies.

Matt notoriously makes up statistics. I’ve proven him wrong many times. Don’t fall for it.

The actual chance of dying from COVID is 1 in 50.

😔