Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 197127 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #450 on: December 31, 2021, 05:39:51 AM »
❤️

Post the obituaries of ten healthy Canadians under age 40 who died of COVID who weren't overweight or obese.

Ideally, ten you know personally.

But I'll settle for any ten at all.

Show me examples proving I should be worried.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #451 on: December 31, 2021, 06:46:19 AM »
Post the obituaries of ten healthy Canadians under age 40 who died of COVID who weren't overweight or obese.

Ideally, ten you know personally.

But I'll settle for any ten at all.

Show me examples proving I should be worried.

First, post a picture of the mass graves of the people who died from the vaccine. 8,000,000,000 doses given so far. Must be hundreds of millions dead.

😉

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #452 on: December 31, 2021, 08:33:22 AM »
First, post a picture of the mass graves of the people who died from the vaccine. 8,000,000,000 doses given so far. Must be hundreds of millions dead.

😉

I think either 14,000 died in the USA, or worldwide, due to the vaccine.

Not a high enough number to produce mass graves, except maybe in Liberal/leftist La La Land.  ;D

That being said...it is a CRIME that Big Pharma isn't paying those claims.

These vaccines having legal indemnity for lawsuits/damages is an absolute travesty.

Personally, it's the only reason why I have not gotten these shots yet.

So tell me, OAK: why doesn't Big Pharma have to pay damages for vaccine adverse events or deaths?

?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: December 31, 2021, 08:36:27 AM »

Not a high enough number to produce mass graves, except maybe in Liberal/leftist La La Land.  ;D

These vaccines having legal indemnity for lawsuits/damages is an absolute travesty.

So tell me, OAK: why doesn't Big Pharma have to pay damages for vaccine adverse events or deaths?

?

That’s interesting that very few have died from the vaccine.

So far you’re the first antivaxxer on here to admit that.

🙂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #454 on: December 31, 2021, 08:39:19 AM »

😉

Now that I have you here...I need you to break down my math, one step at a time, to get you to concede my point.

Let's start with YOUR point:

1 in 50 unvaccinated people [spread among all age groups] who GET COVID will die of it. Right?

[based on the global 5.42M deaths among 285M cases, right?]

5.42M of 285M = 1.902% [call it  1 in 50...technically 1 in 52.6].

So do we agree that 1 in 50 unvaccinated people globally who get COVID will die, OAK?

?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #455 on: December 31, 2021, 08:40:15 AM »

🙂

I've noticed a lot of people feeling under the weather from the vaccine...typical flu-like symptoms. But deaths are rare. Personally, I know no one.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: December 31, 2021, 08:41:03 AM »

?

Canada has a program in place specifically for vaccine adverse events.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: December 31, 2021, 08:41:35 AM »
I've noticed a lot of people feeling under the weather from the vaccine... typical flu-like symptoms. But deaths are rare. Personally, I know no one.

Yes. Very rare.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: December 31, 2021, 08:43:57 AM »
I'm beginning to think a lot of anti-vax and anti-mask Getbigger's are total shut-ins.

I would prefer to show a vaccine passport than wear a mask. Unfortunately, that option isn't available in most situations. The Oregon mask mandate makes no exception to mask wearing for people who are fully vaccinated. So they are required everywhere here.

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/viewSingleRule.action?ruleVrsnRsn=283859

Not sure how any anti-mask folks are traveling by air, train or bus. I believe they all require them.

https://www.greyhound.com/en/discover-greyhound/peace-of-mind-cso

Federal law requires all customers and employees to wear a mask at all times while onboard trains and in stations, regardless of vaccination status or state or local laws. Refusing to wear a mask is a violation of federal law; passengers may be subject to penalties under federal law, denied boarding, removed from the train and banned from future travel in the event of noncompliance.

CDC guidelines:

Delay travel until you are fully vaccinated.
Check your destination’s COVID-19 situation before traveling. State, local, and territorial governments may have travel restrictions in place.
Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required in indoor areas of public transportation (including airplanes) and indoors in U.S. transportation hubs (including airports).
Do not travel if you have been exposed to COVID-19, you are sick, or if you test positive for COVID-19.
If you are not fully vaccinated and must travel, get tested both before and after your trip.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html

You think anti maskers are shut ins but you are not sure if masks are required for airlines? It sounds like you may be a shut in.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #459 on: December 31, 2021, 08:44:03 AM »
Yes. Very rare.

I have noticed that people get more sick from the second dose than the first dose. My own doctor got sick from the second dose, and had to cancel a checkup I had scheduled.

Presumably, the third and successive doses would make people even sicker?

I know a female friend who said she knows nine people aged 60-69, and 8 of 9 were bedridden for around five days.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #460 on: December 31, 2021, 08:44:40 AM »

If I see compensation being paid out...I'll get the vaccine. Maybe.

I have some terms.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #461 on: December 31, 2021, 08:48:48 AM »
I have noticed that people get more sick from the second dose than the first dose. My own doctor got sick from the second dose, and had to cancel a checkup I had scheduled.

Presumably, the third and successive doses would make people even sicker?

I know a female friend who said she knows nine people aged 60-69, and 8 of 9 were bedridden for around five days.

Good Glad he got sick - shame it didn't kill him the Fucking Idiot - he's supposed to be a doctor FFS.
Serves Him Right & all who are Thick enough to take it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: December 31, 2021, 08:49:07 AM »

the UK does
here are its current stats
Up to and including 15 December 2021, the MHRA received and analysed 145,446 UK Yellow Cards from people who have received the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine. These reports include a total of 416,479 suspected reactions (i.e. a single report may contain more than one symptom). The first report was received on 9 December 2020.

Up to and including 15 December 2021, the MHRA received and analysed a total of 240,065 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca. These reports include a total of 850,893 suspected reactions (a single report may contain more than one symptom). The first report was received on 4 January 2021.

Up to and including 15 December 2021, the MHRA received and analysed a total of 24,721 UK reports of suspected ADRs to the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna. These include a total 82,6984 suspected reactions (a single report may contain more than one symptom). The first report was received on 7 April 2021.

Additionally, up to and including 15 December 2021, the MHRA received 1,362 Yellow Card reports where the brand of vaccine was not specified by the reporter.
https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #463 on: January 02, 2022, 06:06:45 AM »
Good Glad he got sick - shame it didn't kill him the Fucking Idiot - he's supposed to be a doctor FFS.
Serves Him Right & all who are Thick enough to take it.

I was personally disappointed that my doctor got the vaccine.

I'm open about most things, but for my doctor's sake, I won't mention his name on here. IMO, he's one of the best doctors in Ontario. Definitely one of the best at his age.

I'm not really sure why he got it.

Maybe he looked at it like a flu shot. That's how I look at the virus - just another flu.

But flu shots don't generally require patients to sign a waiver before getting.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #464 on: January 02, 2022, 06:07:38 AM »
Yes. Very rare.

So do we agree that 1 in 50 unvaccinated people globally who get COVID will die, OAK?

?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: January 02, 2022, 06:24:36 AM »

🙂
There have more people died from this vaccine in one year than all other vaccines in history put together...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: January 02, 2022, 06:34:16 AM »
There have more people died from this vaccine in one year than all other vaccines in history put together...

Yes - Yet The Morons on Here Promoting taking this Crap Somehow completely Disregard This one Huge Fact.
Any other Vaccines having the Kind & No. of adverse effects these are would've been stopped a very long
time ago.
Not these though ,just more 24/7 propaganda & lets go after children - FFS Pure Evil.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: January 02, 2022, 06:44:32 AM »
Yes - Yet The Morons on Here Promoting taking this Crap Somehow completely Disregard This one Huge Fact.
Any other Vaccines having the Kind & No. of adverse effects these are would've been stopped a very long
time ago.
Not these though ,just more 24/7 propaganda & lets go after children - FFS Pure Evil.

Well said. These people look at us as an object that's stopping everything from going back to normal. So they'll essentially say anything. They fail to realize that blind compliance is going to lead us down an even worse path.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: January 02, 2022, 06:56:09 AM »
Well said. These people look at us as an object that's stopping everything from going back to normal. So they'll essentially say anything. They fail to realize that blind compliance is going to lead us down an even worse path.

Exactly - They have lost the ability of reasoned rational thought , They can no longer stand back & see
what's going on & ask questions. They just constantly repeat what they have been told No Questions asked.
They're programmed to disregard all the BLATANT LIES & Times the goal post are changed & those in authority
completely ignore all the rules.
It's laughable yet hard watching these Brainwashed Morons contorting to justify all they are Told.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #469 on: January 02, 2022, 07:03:44 AM »
Exactly - They have lost the ability of reasoned rational thought , They can no longer stand back & see
what's going on & ask questions. They just constantly repeat what they have been told No Questions asked.
They're programmed to disregard all the BLATANT LIES & Times the goal post are changed & those in authority
completely ignore all the rules.
It's laughable yet hard watching these Brainwashed Morons contorting to justify all they are Told.

Agreed, brother.   These are the same sort that wore a t-shirt when swimming and now wear a mask in the pool.  Science hasn't advanced enough to be able to remove them from the gene pool.   It was raining a lot last week and I saw men and women out in it wearing masks.  One couple were walking their dog and I asked them if they were aware that the virus had made the jump from humans back to animals and that they were endangering their dog.

The look of sheer  terror in their eyes (masks hid their doubtlessly contorted features) was priceless.   I hate these creatures.  Weak, spineless and willing to give up freedom for whatever Mengele's mini-me, Herr Doctor Fauci and the MM demand of them. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: January 02, 2022, 09:22:07 AM »
Agreed, brother.   These are the same sort that wore a t-shirt when swimming and now wear a mask in the pool.  Science hasn't advanced enough to be able to remove them from the gene pool.   It was raining a lot last week and I saw men and women out in it wearing masks.  One couple were walking their dog and I asked them if they were aware that the virus had made the jump from humans back to animals and that they were endangering their dog.

The look of sheer  terror in their eyes (masks hid their doubtlessly contorted features) was priceless.   I hate these creatures.  Weak, spineless and willing to give up freedom for whatever Mengele's mini-me, Herr Doctor Fauci and the MM demand of them.

Well said - I'm begging to Hate / Dislike them with a Passion They're sadly so Fucked up in the mind
They cannot Even see the Similarities between whats being done / enforced & what Went on in Germany
FFS Wake These Stupid Sheep Like Creatures up.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: January 02, 2022, 09:30:23 AM »
Well said - I'm begging to Hate / Dislike them with a Passion They're sadly so Fucked up in the mind
They cannot Even see the Similarities between whats being done / enforced & what Went on in Germany
FFS Wake These Stupid Sheep Like Creatures up.

Apart from people at work I dont interact with anyone anymore
I stopped going to the gym and rarely go out apart from shopping or taking the dogs out

I feel much better for it

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: January 02, 2022, 09:35:55 AM »
That I i cant blame you for - except how do ypu cope not going to gym.
I'm fortunate as gym I've been using for last year & half - wont allow any sheep like idiots in
If anyone talks vaccines or says they vaccinated their out & No Face nappies allowed its a Great
old school type gym.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: January 02, 2022, 09:38:07 AM »
That I i cant blame you for - except how do ypu cope not going to gym.
I'm fortunate as gym I've been using for last year & half - wont allow any sheep like idiots in
If anyone talks vaccines or says they vaccinated their out & No Face nappies allowed its a Great
old school type gym.

I have converted my garage
spent around 3k on equipment, I havent been training much lately, just dont have any motivation
Not trained for about 2 months, maybe longer
TBH I dont look much different as yet  ;D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #474 on: January 02, 2022, 09:40:02 AM »
I have converted my garage
spent around 3k on equipment, I havent been training much lately, just dont have any motivation
Not trained for about 2 months, maybe longer
TBH I dont look much different as yet  ;D
::) ahhh ok  must be Genetics bro